Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise (4919 Views)

She Took My Man And Still Fired Me, I Want To Expose Her Pls Advise Me / My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me! / I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise by nickxtra(m): 12:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
This woman wouldn't let me be.

I met a very beautiful lady in my sister's shop (a bar), with her sparkling looking Mercedes Benz parked outside. She is my sister friend. Please note that this my "sister" is just from the same community where i come from and not a blood sister.

My sister introduced this lady to me as her friend and did same to the woman and told her that am her brother she already told her about.

Both of them were drinking beer and and the lady was smoking cigarette as well. I tried advising her, particularly against the smoking, but she started telling me what got her into it, including loneliness and how her husband maltreats her and does not show her any love. She went down memory lane how she met her husband in a relative birthday party at one Hostel in Ujoellen, Ekpoma- she was a student at Ambrose Ali University, while hubby was then a student in UNIBEN. They ran into each other again some years later, dated and eventually got married, a marriage that has produced two children, both who were born in the U.S.

I was surprised when this woman started telling me that she has heard so much about me- that my sister told her am nice and good looking and that actually I appear nice and good. I thanked her for her compliment and I begged her to stop smoking cigarette and even tried to destroy the ones she kept on the table, which she did not resist, but did not destroy them.

After about an hour, I told them I would be leaving, but she begged me to sit down, that she wanted to tell me something. I sat down, with my ears wide opened. This woman said and I quote her "I lack love and companion. I need your companion, not for money, because my husband is very rich, but he is a core Muslim, does not live a social life and at times, we may be in the house for weeks without seeing eye to eye, not to talk of touching me"

Continuing, "We can spend time together, drive me around for outings and be in your arms. This I lack from my husband. Your sister said you are nice. Pls be nice to me"

My heart jumped, I played along, not to tell her NO to her face in order not to compound her already dazed mood. I told her I will think about it. She gave me her phone number, shook and tickle my hand and asked me to call her to meet with her the following day.

Infact, my sister used our native language to let me know that she spends money for any guy she loves and that she can do anything I request from her (maybe in a way of pushing into the relationship). That the woman is already in love with me.

I left there that night with lots of thoughts ringing in my head: "A married woman? no, no, no. I can't date a married woman, no matter what. Pretty lady and in money, yes, but still in her husband's house. I would have jumped at the offer of was a single mother, etc

Finally, the following day, I did not call her, instead since then, I kept dodging and avoiding to meet with her, especially anytime I sight her vehicle in my sister's shop. I even told my sister that I cannot date a married woman.

Waiting for me to call her which i never did, my sister gave her my number, she called severally and i never picked her calls until she called me with an unknown number one day, which I picked and she started telling me how disappointed she was about my action, bla bla. Since then we did not see or talk.

My sister got married a few months later, bore a child and having marital issues, centred on flimsy things between her and her Delta based hubby.

Just last week, on a outing with a friend in a recreational garden, I ran into the woman and my sister with one young guy - a medical Doctor who once dated my sister, sitting with them. The woman, as usual was smoking and drinking and the Doctor and my sister were buzzing, in fact that being the first day I saw my sister smoking. She gave flimsy reason for smoking and her scolded and advise her accordingly.

We greeted, the woman answering my greetings grudgingly. My sister asked us to join them on their table and because there were enough seats there, I settled on the table with my two other friends.

Lo and behold, my sister told me that the woman "still dey vex for me".

I now asked about the doctor and she that since was married and cannot date the Doctor again, she arranged the woman for the Doctor and connived with the woman to concealed the woman's marital status from the Doctor. That the Doctor saw the woman's picture in her phone and he then begged her to arrange the woman for him, hence their outing that evening.

Infact, it was an eyesore when it got dark, my sister drawing my attention to the smooching and other nasty stuffs going on between the woman and the doctor, both who were seated tight to each other. I earlier noticed the Doctor not comfortable the way the woman was focusing on me every time and not attending to him well.

I told my friend we should change table while one of my friends that we went to the garden together settled the whole bill that the entire table incured and we left the place.This also made the Doctor got troubled, maybe thinking that we on a mission to snatch her 'girl friend'.

The following day, the said woman call my line and said if I was angry that he was with the Doctor. I replied her that why must her be angry, after all am not her hubby nor her boy friend. She started pleading again, " So you have not made up your mind for me? I still need your companionship. I have feelings for you..."

I finally told her that she is a beautiful woman and that I like her person, but she is somebody's wife and that I cannot date her. She has kept calling me at times with strange numbers and also sending my sister to me.

I refused to 'fall' for this woman. I fear God and i know the spiritual implications of dating a married woman. I am also married with kids. So everytime i imagine if she was my wife dating another man (God forbid).

I have stopped going to my sister's shop, who as even changed her line of business. She has a boutiq now, instead of the bar.

Please, is there any other means to deal with this woman, for her to leave me alone?
Re: This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise by Iamdmentor1(m): 12:25pm On Feb 19, 2018
Lies are unnecessary. They make you appear foolish

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
Hmmm. Mail me her details let's start talking. I Love em MILF.

2 Likes

Re: This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise by ipobarecriminals: 12:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
sad beware. N becareful There is death in what u want to eat..Wish u well

2 Likes

Re: This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise by YOUNGrapha(m): 12:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
cry cry

From you storyline...all I can say is that

YOUR SISTER IS A FORMER ASHA

GHE LADY WAS A FORMER ASHA AND SHE'S STILL SHARING IT

YOU ARE A JOBLESS YOUNGMAN (hence following ur sis all around)

Thnx

16 Likes

Re: This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise by NOC1(m): 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2018
your sister is a runs girl same with her friend. but be careful because your life....

1 Like

Re: This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise by Pubichairs(m): 12:47pm On Feb 19, 2018
hoes are now having a franchise

7 Likes

Re: This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise by nickxtra(m): 12:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
Iamdmentor1:
My experience, not yours. Pls walk away from the thread
Re: This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise by nickxtra(m): 12:57pm On Feb 19, 2018
YOUNGrapha:
cry cry

From you storyline...all I can say is that

YOUR SISTER IS A FORMER LovePeddler

GHE LADY WAS A LovePeddler AND SHE'S STILL WHORING

YOU ARE A JOBLESS YOUNGMAN (hence following ur sis all around)

Thnx
Am a responsible hard working man, married with kids. I don't follow her around. pls read with sense.

1 Like

Re: This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise by banre(m): 12:58pm On Feb 19, 2018
HMMMM WHAT A STORY

1 Like

Re: This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise by nickxtra(m): 12:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad beware. N becareful There is death in what u want to eat..Wish u well
I will never fall for it.
Re: This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise by krissconnect(m): 1:03pm On Feb 19, 2018
Very long, stupid, irrelevant, nonsense, deceitful and cheap story. Bro, I'm looking for a sales boy u can come get employed so u stay away from cheap stories undecided

8 Likes

Re: This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise by ipobarecriminals: 1:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
nickxtra:
I will never fall for it.
and dnt try HIT/ RUN. Dnt collect her money if u dnt have her time or Sumbody go pay (understand my drift)Careful
Re: This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
nickxtra:

grin grin Good response cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise by nickxtra(m): 1:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
and dnt try HIT/ RUN. Dnt collect her money if u dnt have her time or Sumbody go pay (understand my drift)Careful
I will not try it. Thank you
Re: This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise by lampard01(m): 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2018
Funny how all of a sudden you just got married with kids
They are all lies...

9 Likes

Re: This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise by shayubobo: 3:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
nickxtra:
This woman wouldn't let me be.

I met a very beautiful lady in my sister's shop (a bar), with her sparkling looking Mercedes Benz parked outside. She is my sister friend. Please note that this my "sister" is just from the same community where i come from and not a blood sister.

My sister introduced this lady to me as her friend and did same to the woman and told her that am her brother she already told her about.

Both of them were drinking beer and and the lady was smoking cigarette as well. I tried advising her, particularly against the smoking, but she started telling me what got her into it, including loneliness and how her husband maltreats her and does not show her any love. She went down memory lane how she met her husband in a relative birthday party at one Hostel in Ujoellen, Ekpoma- she was a student at Ambrose Ali University, while hubby was then a student in UNIBEN. They ran into each other again some years later, dated and eventually got married, a marriage that has produced two children, both who were born in the U.S.

I was surprised when this woman started telling me that she has heard so much about me- that my sister told her am nice and good looking and that actually I appear nice and good. I thanked her for her compliment and I begged her to stop smoking cigarette and even tried to destroy the ones she kept on the table, which she did not resist, but did not destroy them.

After about an hour, I told them I would be leaving, but she begged me to sit down, that she wanted to tell me something. I sat down, with my ears wide opened. This woman said and I quote her "I lack love and companion. I need your companion, not for money, because my husband is very rich, but he is a core Muslim, does not live a social life and at times, we may be in the house for weeks without seeing eye to eye, not to talk of touching me"

Continuing, "We can spend time together, drive me around for outings and be in your arms. This I lack from my husband. Your sister said you are nice. Pls be nice to me"

My heart jumped, I played along, not to tell her NO to her face in order not to compound her already dazed mood. I told her I will think about it. She gave me her phone number, shook and tickle my hand and asked me to call her to meet with her the following day.

Infact, my sister used our native language to let me know that she spends money for any guy she loves and that she can do anything I request from her (maybe in a way of pushing into the relationship). That the woman is already in love with me.

I left there that night with lots of thoughts ringing in my head: "A married woman? no, no, no. I can't date a married woman, no matter what. Pretty lady and in money, yes, but still in her husband's house. I would have jumped at the offer of was a single mother, etc

Finally, the following day, I did not call her, instead since then, I kept dodging and avoiding to meet with her, especially anytime I sight her vehicle in my sister's shop. I even told my sister that I cannot date a married woman.

Waiting for me to call her which i never did, my sister gave her my number, she called severally and i never picked her calls until she called me with an unknown number one day, which I picked and she started telling me how disappointed she was about my action, bla bla. Since then we did not see or talk.

My sister got married a few months later, bore a child and having marital issues, centred on flimsy things between her and her Delta based hubby.

Just last week, on a outing with a friend in a recreational garden, I ran into the woman and my sister with one young guy - a medical Doctor who once dated my sister, sitting with them. The woman, as usual was smoking and drinking and the Doctor and my sister were buzzing, in fact that being the first day I saw my sister smoking. She gave flimsy reason for smoking and her scolded and advise her accordingly.

We greeted, the woman answering my greetings grudgingly. My sister asked us to join them on their table and because there were enough seats there, I settled on the table with my two other friends.

Lo and behold, my sister told me that the woman "still dey vex for me".

I now asked about the doctor and she that since was married and cannot date the Doctor again, she arranged the woman for the Doctor and connived with the woman to concealed the woman's marital status from the Doctor. That the Doctor saw the woman's picture in her phone and he then begged her to arrange the woman for him, hence their outing that evening.

Infact, it was an eyesore when it got dark, my sister drawing my attention to the smooching and other nasty stuffs going on between the woman and the doctor, both who were seated tight to each other. I earlier noticed the Doctor not comfortable the way the woman was focusing on me every time and not attending to him well.

I told my friend we should change table while one of my friends that we went to the garden together settled the whole bill that the entire table incured and we left the place.This also made the Doctor got troubled, maybe thinking that we on a mission to snatch her 'girl friend'.

The following day, the said woman call my line and said if I was angry that he was with the Doctor. I replied her that why must her be angry, after all am not her hubby nor her boy friend. She started pleading again, " So you have not made up your mind for me? I still need your companionship. I have feelings for you..."

I finally told her that she is a beautiful woman and that I like her person, but she is somebody's wife and that I cannot date her. She has kept calling me at times with strange numbers and also sending my sister to me.

I refused to 'fall' for this woman. I fear God and i know the spiritual implications of dating a married woman. I am also married with kids. So everytime i imagine if she was my wife dating another man (God forbid).

I have stopped going to my sister's shop, who as even changed her line of business. She has a boutiq now, instead of the bar.

Please, is there any other means to deal with this woman, for her to leave me alone?
still finding it hard to believe your story. You are a responsible man with kids,why always going to ur sis shop? Are u living very close to her shop? If so, try and be moving around with ur wife then. Another issue is that you don't need to bring this issue up if u truly love your housewife. Who contemplate maybe to bleep another man's wife if he truly loves his wife? Even jf ur story is true, there are ways u can do away with the woman

2 Likes

Re: This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise by Tollzara(m): 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2018
A married man with kids seeking advice on what to do about a whöre bent on having her way with him. How does that shiit sound? undecided
Re: This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise by chubinwa(m): 3:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
Couldn't finish d epic.. pls who can detail me what he said in a laconic expression
Re: This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise by Rashforrd(m): 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2018
Best advice.... Run for your life.
Re: This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise by ugochukwua(m): 4:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
Na sun news paper i dey read someone confirm please undecided
Re: This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
chubinwa:
Couldn't finish d epic.. pls who can detail me what he said in a laconic expression
a hot married but lonely milf and mother of two wants to date him to fill the lack of love and sexx she's not getting from her Muslim husband. He's refusing and avoiding her because he's also married and finds it a taboo to be bleeping another married woman. Perhaps in the process of bleeping each other, magun will gum them together and their story will go viral like fire in the harmattan.

A typical nollywood movie script undecided

You can now enjoy the rest of the conversation grin

1 Like

Re: This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise by vetrovialMan(m): 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
Iamdmentor1:

grin grin grin
Re: This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise by metroid(m): 5:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
nickxtra:
grin
Re: This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise by Blingblings(m): 5:37pm On Feb 19, 2018
Bros you omitted the name of the movie sha. I would have loved to see what happened in season 2
Re: This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise by Burgerlomo: 5:40pm On Feb 19, 2018
Run as fast as you can cool
Re: This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2018
Reading through ur story i can conclude that your sister is a runz girl or ex runz girl and dat her married friend is also a runzgirl or ex runzgirl. Most runzgirls end up marrying cult men or men of rugged meanscheesy. If u tired of ur life involve yourself with her but if u love life run from dat lady as fast as u can.nothing good comes frm involving urself with a lady of the street...except maybe u urself dey rugged.

1 Like

Re: This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise by Kobicove(m): 5:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
You sound like you're already bored with your wife and need some excitement undecided
Re: This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise by Karleb(m): 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
I will not lie, I got tempted to say yes even though the woman in question never asked me out. Mehn! This is scary! shocked
Re: This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise by Oyindidi(f): 6:06pm On Feb 19, 2018
Your sister ways no pure at all
Re: This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise by Ernesthugo(m): 6:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
Pass the woman to me,i promise u she would leave u alone.
Re: This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise by vroy(m): 7:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
she dey stay with er husband in the aoz for weeks n dem no dey see eye to eye Ogbeni bole nbe mio lo mo

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Art of Packaging [Mr. Nice Guy's Rejection Story PICTURES] / I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship / goood dayyyy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.