Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment (39506 Views)

Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death / Bishop Oyedepo: It Is An Insult To Say I Am Worth $150 Million, I'm Worth More / Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment by EdificationBoss: 2:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
Freeze Condemns Bishop Oyedepo For Telling His Congregation He Is ‘Worth More Than $150million’

Controversial on-air personality (OAP), Daddy Freeze, again, has attacked the General Overseer of the Living Faith Church Worldwide, a.k.a Winners’ Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo, for saying, ‘He is worth more than $150million.’

Recall that, Freeze, over the weekend slammed the Bishop for saying Christians were too small to fund God’s church.

Again, the OAP has taken to his Instagram page to upload a video of the bishop when he made the comment while preaching from the pulpit.

In the video, Oyedepo told the congregation that some fellow said he is worth $150million dollars.

The bishop also said the amount was an insult to him because he was worth Philippians 4 vs 19, which says: ‘My God shall supply all my needs according to his riches and glory.’

Freeze wrote: “CARNAL ‘out of context’ quoting of the scriptures.

“A literal translation, taken directly from KJV gives a CARNAL understanding.

“Job 22 Amplified Bible [24] And place your gold in the dust, And the gold of Ophir among the stones of the brooks [considering it of little value]”.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/freeze-condemns-bishop-oyedepo-for.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfVl2gCn1V0/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
Frz again

For the fact that frz listen to these men preaching. He will surly repent one day

Ftc this week will be great, more money to my account
Amen

75 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 19, 2018
Bunch of criminals.

36 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment by oloriooko(m): 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
I wonder if this dude has a life of his cuz he's being controlled by this man's actions and inaction
Unfortunately the pastor does not know if this dude exists or not

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment by urchhhhh: 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
daddy freeze is stupid,physical devil

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment by Topccy007: 3:08pm On Feb 19, 2018
It is well
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment by hypnotic(m): 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
Daddy freeze is going in the footsteps of fela. Castigating systems but letting his weakness take centre stage

19 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment by DrMuzungu(m): 3:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
Self-proclaimed "bishop" worth more than $150m while people he preaches to are suffering... is not and cannot be a man of god but rather only a good businessman.

let me put it this way, for those who understand plain English:

A church attendee once praised Bishop Oyedepo and his private jet. So the bishop replied:
My son, keep paying tithes so next year I will buy bigger and better jet for myself.

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment by dizon: 3:47pm On Feb 19, 2018
Freeze is a foolish man

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment by sunnysunny69(m): 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
Zombie worshippers everywhere, pastors flying jets, members starving, then he said to their face am even worth more ! When a pastor said that in an advance country he surely will get visits from taxman.

130 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment by Sunofgod(m): 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2018
Daddy freeze......please!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment by Flexherbal(m): 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2018
I have direct access to my God. I do not see my God through any man.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment by Leonbonapart(m): 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2018
Freeze, you no go die well.... R.i.p in advance

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment by KinzyeWriter(m): 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2018
Lemme comman be going before these beggar pastors come to dey sing ATUBI TUBI BABIN ANLA, ASHIRI ABO BABIN ANLA

[img]https://media1./images/aac0e9a9b9e26ccdfa4c4a0005542b35/tenor.gif?itemid=5065354[/img]

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment by Acidosis(m): 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2018
Control your jealousy oga

michaelbiz:

[s]
it doesn't matter if it is freeze again, i care less.
someone is trying to open your eyes to a clearly controversial perspective of the things many sheeples do not understand and all you could say is "control your jealousy"

you are so dumb that dumbness has left you a far degree dumber than the dictionary word 'dumb'!
shocked [/s]

grin grin I can imagine the frustration on your face while typing this..

Oga, you're hyperventilating on top another pesin money? A man said he's worth over $150 million and he backed it up with a bible verse. grin Shouldn't you be attacking the Bible verse who promised him even more than Nigeria's external reserve?

No go die on top another man faith oooo.. I'm very sure no member of Winners Chapel has come to you to beg, so put your thought together, wrap it with a paper and push it down your throat

Ode!

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment by dogstyle007(m): 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
hmmm
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment by 1zynnvn(m): 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
s
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment by ZombieBuster: 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
Most of these pastors are called by money...

And you know them as they always talk about money and tithe.... Blessings and material things

They hardly talk about death and after life
And what will become Of their worldly possessions in a couple of years

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment by gunners160(m): 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
The thing is majority of people who take their time to criticize MOG that are doing well financially have not taken time to listen to their powerful audio tape on financial success or business.
Criticize them but I put it to any one here who criticize them to try and do just half of what they do and see if they won't get something desirable.
You spend your time watching movies and BBN and you think that is enough to make you wealthy,ask yourselves how many books have I read or skills have i acquired? I listened to an audio message one day and thesame Pastor Oyedepo said," I read over 37 biographies" how many of is critics here have even managed to read one book this year?
Menh, if you think its easy to become a pastor and make money,abeg you to go and become one and make money instead of coming online to cry foul play.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment by lilprinze: 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
lol so all he dose all day, now is to sit down and be listening to men of God messages, and criticize them. he is simply jobless.
he should just go and open his own church.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment by Gkay1(m): 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
leave everything for God
oneday, we will know the truth

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment by martineverest(m): 4:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
b
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment by ZombieBuster: 4:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
Acidosis:
Control your jealousy

Chief sheeple
Have you contributed to the new private jet acquisition by paying your tithes

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment by Tjohnnay: 4:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
Pastors and wayo

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment by michaelbiz: 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2018
Acidosis:
Control your jealousy oga

it doesn't matter if it is freeze again, i care less.
someone is trying to open your eyes to a clearly controversial perspective of the things many sheeples do not understand and all you could say is "control your jealousy"

you are so dumb that dumbness has left you a far degree dumber than the dictionary word 'dumb'!
shocked

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment by kingmeme: 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2018
h

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment by Masama: 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2018
I'm sick and tired of Freeze and his stupidity. Can't someone just shut that old fool up once and for all

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Categories Of Jobs That Deplete People's Chances Of Making Heaven / Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) / Prayers To Expose Unfriendly Friends And Hidden Enemies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.