Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:36 PM

I Made A Terrible Mistake With Her,now She Is Suicidal - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Made A Terrible Mistake With Her,now She Is Suicidal (1197 Views)

I have Made a Terrible Mistake in Choice of Friend / I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. / The Poor People In Nigeria Are A Terrible Lot- Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made A Terrible Mistake With Her,now She Is Suicidal by liquidlove2018: 3:26pm On Feb 19, 2018
Disclaimer : These are stories we receive on daily basis from people asking us to publish on the blogs and other platform. If to you think its false ,its better you move ahead and not comment. We only amplify people stories ,we don t originate them.

Good day Admin,

Recently a friend told me about LS, he has that motivated me to send my story.
I completed my youth service and had to relocate to Lagos for in search of a good job and a better life.I had to put up with an uncle of mine. The process of job search was not easy. I was also very bored as I was at home most of the time waiting and hoping for a job offer. Sometimes,I would take a stroll around my area just to kill boredom.. One day,I stopped to buy something by one of the aboki’s shop around. There,I met this small very, very attractive gal. Before now, I have been noticing her in my area, our eyes have clicked a few times,she would smile at me and I would smile back sometimes. In my mind,shes just a little girl of no more than 15 or 16. So when we eventually met at the malam’s shop,she said hi…and I responded. That was when I noticed how pretty she is. My mind skipped and I told myself,she is dam too young. I paid for the pack of noodles she came to buy and left her after she said thanks.
Later that evening,Joan came to my place to see me. I was shocked. She asked me if I had a girlfriend,I said no. She asked me if she could be my girlfriend. I asked her how old are you. 16,she replied. I told her she was too young. She said,no that she was not too young and that she promise to make me happy more than any girl could. She kept visiting until one day,she was in my arms and we were kissing.
Much as I didnt want to,this 16 year old girl,who is very pretty by the way was very good at kissing and other adult play. It took all my strength not to go beyond kissing. But not for too long. After a long struggle saying no to her,I eventually agreed and had s.x with her. I found out she was a virgin,I wanted to stop but she wouldnt let me. She said I was the one to take her virginity. I was remorseful after this and wanted to stop but she kept telling me that since I had disvirgined her,I had to marry her. First,she is a minor whom I cannot marry. Secondly,she was still in secondary school. I cannot wait for her to finish school neither will I marry her at this age.
Joan didnt want to hear that I was leaving her. She threatened to harm herself if I left her. I thought she was unserious but she came to my place and asked to talk with me. I allowed her in. After coming up with the I must marry you talk,I said no,she ran to the kitchen,grabbed a knife and began to stab herself on her wrist. In shock,I tried to wrestle the knife from her but she had quite a grip. I got the knife off but not without some serious damage. There was blood everywhere. I panicked. I didnt know what to do. Here she was,fainting.
I eventually got a hold of myself,took a towel,wrapped around the wrist and carried her to the clinic down our street. At the clinic,the nurse asked what happened and I said she cut herself trying while she was cooking. Of course,they didnt ...

http://livelystones.com.ng/i-made-a-terrible-mistake-with-hernow-she-is-suicidal/
Re: I Made A Terrible Mistake With Her,now She Is Suicidal by z11111: 9:36pm On Feb 19, 2018
Run away ohhh

liquidlove2018:
Disclaimer : These are stories we receive on daily basis from people asking us to publish on the blogs and other platform. If to you think its false ,its better you move ahead and not comment. We only amplify people stories ,we don t originate them.

Good day Admin,

Recently a friend told me about LS, he has that motivated me to send my story.
I completed my youth service and had to relocate to Lagos for in search of a good job and a better life.I had to put up with an uncle of mine. The process of job search was not easy. I was also very bored as I was at home most of the time waiting and hoping for a job offer. Sometimes,I would take a stroll around my area just to kill boredom.. One day,I stopped to buy something by one of the aboki’s shop around. There,I met this small very, very attractive gal. Before now, I have been noticing her in my area, our eyes have clicked a few times,she would smile at me and I would smile back sometimes. In my mind,shes just a little girl of no more than 15 or 16. So when we eventually met at the malam’s shop,she said hi…and I responded. That was when I noticed how pretty she is. My mind skipped and I told myself,she is dam too young. I paid for the pack of noodles she came to buy and left her after she said thanks.
Later that evening,Joan came to my place to see me. I was shocked. She asked me if I had a girlfriend,I said no. She asked me if she could be my girlfriend. I asked her how old are you. 16,she replied. I told her she was too young. She said,no that she was not too young and that she promise to make me happy more than any girl could. She kept visiting until one day,she was in my arms and we were kissing.
Much as I didnt want to,this 16 year old girl,who is very pretty by the way was very good at kissing and other adult play. It took all my strength not to go beyond kissing. But not for too long. After a long struggle saying no to her,I eventually agreed and had s.x with her. I found out she was a virgin,I wanted to stop but she wouldnt let me. She said I was the one to take her virginity. I was remorseful after this and wanted to stop but she kept telling me that since I had disvirgined her,I had to marry her. First,she is a minor whom I cannot marry. Secondly,she was still in secondary school. I cannot wait for her to finish school neither will I marry her at this age.
Joan didnt want to hear that I was leaving her. She threatened to harm herself if I left her. I thought she was unserious but she came to my place and asked to talk with me. I allowed her in. After coming up with the I must marry you talk,I said no,she ran to the kitchen,grabbed a knife and began to stab herself on her wrist. In shock,I tried to wrestle the knife from her but she had quite a grip. I got the knife off but not without some serious damage. There was blood everywhere. I panicked. I didnt know what to do. Here she was,fainting.
I eventually got a hold of myself,took a towel,wrapped around the wrist and carried her to the clinic down our street. At the clinic,the nurse asked what happened and I said she cut herself trying while she was cooking. Of course,they didnt ...

http://livelystones.com.ng/i-made-a-terrible-mistake-with-hernow-she-is-suicidal/
Re: I Made A Terrible Mistake With Her,now She Is Suicidal by donstan18: 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2018
cheesy
Re: I Made A Terrible Mistake With Her,now She Is Suicidal by KpagoGIN(m): 11:25am On Feb 20, 2018
Be like you went to Lagos to secure space in Kirikiri maximum prison.... Na smallie panic you commit paedophile.
Re: I Made A Terrible Mistake With Her,now She Is Suicidal by OLUWAcypris1(f): 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
naso dem dey start ,lack of self control ,u knew she was a small girl but you couldn't control your feelings towards her ,after all you gave her your address ,correct green light ,onpe kotoku ,nonsense
Re: I Made A Terrible Mistake With Her,now She Is Suicidal by Chubhie: 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
I survived a similar scenario when young, dumb but not broke. an innocent spark of love transitioned into a roaring flame that nearly consumed two beautiful souls.
Re: I Made A Terrible Mistake With Her,now She Is Suicidal by mabea: 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
I wonder how a full grown man will be attracted to a minor. This is foolishness.

(1) (Reply)

He Broke My Heart But He Wants Me To Dump My Fiance. / All Was Fine Until My Husband Fell In Love With His Best Friend’s Widow / Man Seen Backing And Petting His Baby While His Wife Was Sick, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.