Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,832 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Itel Mobile Treated Fans To A Valentine's Outing (Photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel Mobile Treated Fans To A Valentine's Outing (Photos) (24009 Views)

Itel Mobile Set To Launch Her First Exclusive Store In Lagos Nigeria / Itel Mobile Launches Its Revolutionary First Fingerprint Entry-level Smartphone / LIVE UPDATE: Itel Mobile 10 Years Anniversary And New Phone Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itel Mobile Treated Fans To A Valentine's Outing (Photos) by itelMobileNG: 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2018
In an amorous spirit and a vivid way of sharing love, itel Mobile, a global leader in mobility solutions, treated loyal fans and customers to a thrilling moment that perfectly captured the mood of the Valentine's season. 

The event which was tagged 'itel Red Valentine', saw dozens of loyal fans and customers of the mobile giant win tickets to watch a movie together at Genesis Cinema, Maryland, on Thursday, 15th February and Friday, 16th February, 2018 where they shared captivating experiences that will leave indelible prints in their memory.

Also at the event, customers of the most sought after brand in Africa, had a great time interacting and comparing their devices with other users and met with staff of itel, where they shared their wonderful experience of the products.

Speaking at the event, the itel Mobile Marketing Communications Manager, Mr. Oke Umurhohwo said the event is a demonstration of the values the mobile giant places on its fans and customers, stressing that itel will always appreciate them. 

"It's our little way of repaying back the confidence and trust our fans and customers have invested in our products over the years. We believe that this event captures our undying attitude to always reward our loyal fans and customers," he said.

In his own remarks, the Marketing Manager of Itel Mobile, Marvin Umebiye said the mobile phone brand is very passionate about it's customers and fans and sharing a great moment with them and their loved ones is something itel is very proud of.

“We appreciate their loyalty and support always.”

Similarly, 20 lucky customers who bought itel phones in Abuja were also rewarded with surprise gift hampers.

Re: Itel Mobile Treated Fans To A Valentine's Outing (Photos) by itelMobileNG: 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
More Pictures

Re: Itel Mobile Treated Fans To A Valentine's Outing (Photos) by itelMobileNG: 3:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
cc lalasticlala, honsule, dragnet, puskin
Re: Itel Mobile Treated Fans To A Valentine's Outing (Photos) by itelMobileNG: 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
It was a wonderful time

Re: Itel Mobile Treated Fans To A Valentine's Outing (Photos) by klinro(m): 3:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
Itel mobile is going to places. How I wish I was chance to attend and probably win for myself another S32. Congratulations to all of you

1 Like

Re: Itel Mobile Treated Fans To A Valentine's Outing (Photos) by klinro(m): 3:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
Re: Itel Mobile Treated Fans To A Valentine's Outing (Photos) by ZesusHVWritter(m): 4:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
This was how glo failed. Seeing all these uneccessary moves and gestures from tecno, itel and infinix shows how one sided these companies think.

Nigerians might be in need, this isnt the means to quench the thirst. Make affordable devices not these cheap toys which the only way to sell it is to bribe your way through the hearts of few who are constantly getting fewer. Lets face it, I would rather pay 30k for a device I would enjoy than pay 35k for a device because the company took me to cheap trip and after a month use of the device, I regret my decision.
Re: Itel Mobile Treated Fans To A Valentine's Outing (Photos) by appswift: 4:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
Team Red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Itel Mobile Treated Fans To A Valentine's Outing (Photos) by klinro(m): 4:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
appswift:
Team Red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink wink

Loud it grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itel Mobile Treated Fans To A Valentine's Outing (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
grin grin grin grin

What's the difference between Tecno and Itel?
Re: Itel Mobile Treated Fans To A Valentine's Outing (Photos) by usba: 5:25pm On Feb 19, 2018
Nice, apple, Samsung,HTC, Sony et al over to you
Re: Itel Mobile Treated Fans To A Valentine's Outing (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 5:25pm On Feb 19, 2018
Hmmmm nice one
Re: Itel Mobile Treated Fans To A Valentine's Outing (Photos) by Authoreety: 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
Ggg
Re: Itel Mobile Treated Fans To A Valentine's Outing (Photos) by kushma(m): 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
But u can see someone holding an iPhone there grin
Re: Itel Mobile Treated Fans To A Valentine's Outing (Photos) by ShadowFighter: 5:39pm On Feb 19, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

What's the difference between Tecno and Itel?

The difference is the taste, the taste is the difference. That is why me, my daddy, my mommy, use tecno. If it is not tecno, don't call it tecno.

3 Likes

Re: Itel Mobile Treated Fans To A Valentine's Outing (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 5:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
ShadowFighter:

The difference is the taste, the taste is the difference. That is why me, my daddy, my mommy, use tecno. If it is not tecno, don't call it tecno.

grin grin grin grin

Same company same shitty products.
Re: Itel Mobile Treated Fans To A Valentine's Outing (Photos) by titiforever: 5:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
Very funny reply, but you say you be agbaya sha.
Re: Itel Mobile Treated Fans To A Valentine's Outing (Photos) by lawlhee: 6:05pm On Feb 19, 2018
The itel s32 is a lovely phone

2 Likes

Re: Itel Mobile Treated Fans To A Valentine's Outing (Photos) by livebynite: 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
Look at that cheap looking backdrop, everything looks so substandard and cheap just like the build.quality of their phones undecided
Re: Itel Mobile Treated Fans To A Valentine's Outing (Photos) by talk2saintify(m): 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
ShadowFighter:

Uncle If Is Not Itel Mobile Please Don't Call It Itel Mobile
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Itel Mobile Treated Fans To A Valentine's Outing (Photos) by ibez007(m): 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
In Nigeria, The cheaper the Product, the.... -unknown
Re: Itel Mobile Treated Fans To A Valentine's Outing (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 7:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
Itel, the god of snail speed phones cheesy
Re: Itel Mobile Treated Fans To A Valentine's Outing (Photos) by aezenkwu(m): 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
I can't even dash my enemy itel... This phone shown me shege
Re: Itel Mobile Treated Fans To A Valentine's Outing (Photos) by itelMobileNG: 9:05am On Feb 20, 2018
tosyne2much:
Itel, the god of snail speed phones cheesy

This is certainly not the experience we want you to have about itel. What specific issues are you having? Let us know. We want to help with the issues you're experiencing with your itel phone
Re: Itel Mobile Treated Fans To A Valentine's Outing (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 9:16am On Feb 20, 2018
itelMobileNG:

This is certainly not the experience we want you to have about itel. What specific issues are you having? Let us know. We want to help with the issues you're experiencing with your itel phone
Make me and you just dey laugh cos we dey deceive each other cheesy cheesy
Re: Itel Mobile Treated Fans To A Valentine's Outing (Photos) by itelMobileNG: 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2018
tosyne2much:
Make me and you just dey laugh cos we dey deceive each other cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Can I Download Opera Mini With My Nokia 2626? / The Best 6 Smartphone Concepts Of 2018. / How To Download Paid Apps Free On Playstore [best Method]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.