Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,976 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

I Want Kalim & Nazim Amokachi, My Twin Sons To Play For Nigeria- Daniel Amokachi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Want Kalim & Nazim Amokachi, My Twin Sons To Play For Nigeria- Daniel Amokachi (47642 Views)

Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) / Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle / Nazim And Kalim Amokachi 23rd Birthday: Daniel Amokachi Celebrates Twin Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want Kalim & Nazim Amokachi, My Twin Sons To Play For Nigeria- Daniel Amokachi by Akagbe(m): 6:37pm On Feb 19, 2018
If them wish naija have many players
Re: I Want Kalim & Nazim Amokachi, My Twin Sons To Play For Nigeria- Daniel Amokachi by Justbeingreal(m): 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
shocked is it my eyes or the second to last pic amokachi stretch leg to meet with his kids height
Re: I Want Kalim & Nazim Amokachi, My Twin Sons To Play For Nigeria- Daniel Amokachi by ensamy(m): 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
That's how Ogbonna kanu, and Oliseh's brother where included into the Super eagles because of Kanu and Oliseh's influence.
Both of them ended up as bleeped up footballers shocked shocked shocked shocked
The twin should work hard and get it on merit, that's how they will excel shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Want Kalim & Nazim Amokachi, My Twin Sons To Play For Nigeria- Daniel Amokachi by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2018
Well if they are good enough to play for Nigeria why not give them opportunity in any of the friendly games
Re: I Want Kalim & Nazim Amokachi, My Twin Sons To Play For Nigeria- Daniel Amokachi by Inanslove(m): 7:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
You're blessed mahn,.....
Re: I Want Kalim & Nazim Amokachi, My Twin Sons To Play For Nigeria- Daniel Amokachi by aspirebig: 7:40pm On Feb 19, 2018
Honestly ....these guys are ought to be controlling first team shirts in two premiership sides in the EPL just like the Ayew brothers..... At 21 going to 22, i expected them to have had a breakthrough to a modest clubside..i have not heard much about them since their trial in Everton under 20 team few years back. Their career age is running out fast, at 19 , 20.....most footballers have started making serious wave ......check the likes of Eto, Kanu, Messi, Ronaldo (both de lima and CR7),Okocha, Maradona, Pele, even their father Dan the Bull Amokachi....and read their profiles at age 20.... No wristwatch to check time oo....no time at all...

Though everyone has their time in life..... but their father was relatively faster in his career to break into the national team and his club football way back in Belgium after leaving Nigerian league.

I still remember when these boys were born after atlanta Olympic games..... it was really "double double" for " Dan the Bull " that year... Nigeria won Atlanta Olympics Football Gold...First Olympics gold won by an African team and his Tunisian Wife gave birth to these two boys...

The truth is that, being Amokachi sons, they will be under pressure to sustain their father's legacy, name and his records. Dan Amokachi has many "firsts" to his name in Nigeria and African football. So these boys must up their game really good if they will make any impact.

People like iheanachor and Iwobi supposed to be having a good fight for their shirt with these boys.

We are watching as the event unfolds...If they dont impress in their club .... nothing for them oo.
Re: I Want Kalim & Nazim Amokachi, My Twin Sons To Play For Nigeria- Daniel Amokachi by Aystarz: 7:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
nkemdi89:
If the ayews can play for Ghana why n
The Boatengs
Re: I Want Kalim & Nazim Amokachi, My Twin Sons To Play For Nigeria- Daniel Amokachi by aspirebig: 7:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
Justbeingreal:
shocked is it my eyes or the second to last pic amokachi stretch leg to meet with his kids height

Confirmed. ....

The boys are taller then Daniel naa...

Even Daniel said it himself that he tiptoeed in the pix....na so life be naa.

1 Like

Re: I Want Kalim & Nazim Amokachi, My Twin Sons To Play For Nigeria- Daniel Amokachi by basingstoke: 7:57pm On Feb 19, 2018
Favbolu:
Wentin do that one for hand?
nothing, na bandage
Re: I Want Kalim & Nazim Amokachi, My Twin Sons To Play For Nigeria- Daniel Amokachi by Justbeingreal(m): 10:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
aspirebig:

Confirmed. ....

The boys are taller then Daniel naa...

Even Daniel said it himself that he tiptoeed in the pix....na so life be naa.
Naxo o
Re: I Want Kalim & Nazim Amokachi, My Twin Sons To Play For Nigeria- Daniel Amokachi by enonche85(m): 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
Cmyname:
Great! Never knew he married African-oyinbo

He married a Tunisian lady he met during Tunisian '94 nations cup.

1 Like

Re: I Want Kalim & Nazim Amokachi, My Twin Sons To Play For Nigeria- Daniel Amokachi by horlakunle25(m): 12:24am On Feb 20, 2018
Segadem:
grin They look like Omar Akatugba
where dat guy dey sef??
Re: I Want Kalim & Nazim Amokachi, My Twin Sons To Play For Nigeria- Daniel Amokachi by Segadem(m): 12:47am On Feb 20, 2018
horlakunle25:
where dat guy dey sef??
germany

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eni Aluko Becomes First Black Female Football Club Owner In Italy (Photos) / Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim / Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.