Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT (117776 Views)

Perfidy / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Whose Fault? (betrayal And Revenge) A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 8:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
Cadec007:
suspense right? But darl don't keep me in it for long. kisskiss
Alright papi kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by aprilwise(m): 9:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
To be honest there is no true friend again. cos the heart of man is very wicked. every update is hit and on point back to back. thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 9:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
aprilwise:
To be honest there is no true friend again. cos the heart of man is very wicked. every update is hit and on point back to back. thanks for the update
You are welcome dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by BiadeFolar(m): 10:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
Wow! Wow! Welldone babes, you're blowing me away*

gh0sts' spies ain't here, so let's do this!

Let me be your Jide and you be my Chisimdi kiss

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by John944: 11:21am On Mar 18, 2018
Fire on de mountain! #Team_jide lemme see ur hands up!

2 Likes

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Oris4show(m): 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
Mizsylviah:
honourable356, cadec007, Ehmjay, John944, BiadeFolar, Oluwakemi65, Gucciqueen38, Xaviercasmir, captainpower, StancyFrosh, Oris4show, BlissB, Godwinfury, dissybling, petkoffdrake2, Oscilo 1, Dimma95, queenitee, dupelomo777, bimberry1307, olawaletimi, Samiking, Albacete, OlufemiWhite, aprilwise, Icangift, MummylMadelt, ericsmith, korlhyjay
Thanks for the mention, av been away for the past few days due to some circumstances but am happy 2b back. i love all the past episodes, cnt wait to continue reading the nxt episode. more grease 2ur elbow, more ink into ur pen. god bless madame

2 Likes

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
BiadeFolar:

grin grin grin I will think about it

2 Likes

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
John944:
Fire on de mountain! #Team_jide lemme see ur hands up!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
Oris4show:

Thanks for the mention, av been away for the past few days due to some circumstances but am happy 2b back. i love all the past episodes, cnt wait to continue reading the nxt episode. more grease 2ur elbow, more ink into ur pen. god bless madame
Amen..... Thank you dear and glad to have you back....
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by BiadeFolar(m): 6:38pm On Mar 18, 2018
Mizsylviah:

My head is dancing Skelewu, my heart is dancing Flora my Flawa

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Samiking(m): 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
keep Rollin....nice 1

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Cadec007(m): 7:43am On Mar 19, 2018
Mizsylviah:
Alright papi kiss kiss
kisskiss ok darl

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Cadec007(m): 7:58am On Mar 19, 2018
BiadeFolar:

$mh!!! Hey bro! One i am a gh0sts spy two i am chismidi's jide and mizsylviah is my chismidi.......so stop violating my airspace it is a no fly zone or i would be forced to ground all ur planes my self!!!!! :-P:-P:-P:-D:-D:-D:-D

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Cadec007(m): 8:02am On Mar 19, 2018
Mizsylviah:
seriously? Darl there is nothing to think about he [my bro biadefolar :-P:-P:-P:-P] is engaged!!!

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Cadec007(m): 8:03am On Mar 19, 2018
BiadeFolar:

gh0sts must here of this!!! :-P:-P:-P:-P:-D

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by aprilwise(m): 9:48am On Mar 19, 2018
miszylviah I will be glad if I can I ve a private chat with u.

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by BiadeFolar(m): 11:03am On Mar 19, 2018
Cadec007:
gh0sts must here of this!!! :-P:-P:-P:-P:-D

shoo I don cast

2 Likes

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by queenitee(f): 11:33am On Mar 19, 2018
Mizsylviah:
honourable356, cadec007, Ehmjay, John944, BiadeFolar, oluwakemi65, StancyFrosh, Oscilo 1, Dimma95, queenitee, dupelomo777, bimberry1307, BlissB, olawaletimi, Samiking, Albacete, OlufemiWhite, aprilwise, Gucciqueen38, Icangift, MummylMadelt, Mufahsa, labelle123, Petkoffdrake2, Gloryejims, ericsmith, FortunateB, Nofisatayoku, latbas
Here o

2 Likes

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Godwinfury(m): 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
Dear, its actually; See no sin, Hear no tale, may the devil that lead you, guide you.
Don't ask me how I take know oo.

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
CHAPTER 13

Wow! What a surprise, Chisimdi exclaimed at the sight of Kola.

Yeah yeah, i decided to come pay my baby a surprise visit, not seen her in ages, Kola said with a bouquet of flower in his hands. He quickly handed the flower over to her and took his sit.

The fragrance of the flower graced her nostrils and she smiled, she was a sucker for flowers.

Thank you dear, you sure do know what i like.

The pleasure is all mine, making you smile is my prerogative. I'd give the world to you at the slightest snap of your fingers.
I'm really sorry i've not had time to come visit but i'm gonna make it up to you tonight.
What do you say we spend the evening together, i miss your lips and i wanna kiss them sour tonight, he said with a naughty smirk on his face.

She felt apprehensive and didn't know how to relay the recent development in her life.
How was she gonna look him in the eyes and spew the fact that she never loved him. He had been so kind, chivalrous and solicitous towards her, now she was gonna splinter his heart.
God! Please abet me, she muttered under her breath.

Are you okay?
You seem abstract minded.

Yeah, sure, she inhaled deeply and suddenly felt breathless. She gawked at him for a while and summoned up courage to spill the news, "it's now or never," she thought to herself.

Kola, you are one of the most compassionate man i have ever known, you gave my life a definition and actually taught me the true elucidation of love but unfortunately, i felt incomplete.
I never felt butterflies in my tummy when you were around me neither did my heart skip when i ogled at you, i felt detached because i loved another. I'm really sorry but this has to come to an abrupt end.
I pray you forgive me and probably find someone who would reciprocate your love, she said while trying to circumvent his gaze.

Kola sat motionless and inarticulate, he felt his world disintegrating as she spoke. Tears trickled down his eyes as he leered at her, his worse nightmare had indeed shone into limelight. He was about speaking up when her phone rang.

Good morning pumpkin, Jide said.

Good morning baby, she replied still feeling unease.

How was your night beautiful?

My night was splendid.

Did the bed bugs bite because i'm willing to obliterate anything that would wanna divest your sleep.

She chuckled; I slept like a princess Mr grammarian.

I'm elated to hear that.
Well, i've got a surprise package for you tonight and i'd send my driver to come pick you up at 7.
I also want you looking sexy for daddy okay, wanna tap that ass a little, Jide said naughtily.

Naughty boy, i'd be anticipating, she replied.

Alright cupcake, do have a beautiful day okay. I love you forever and a day more.

I love you more baby, she replied and hung up.
I'm really sorry for that, I... He immediately cut her off.

You shouldn't be apologetic, i comprehend but i want you to know my love for you has no expiry date and i'd always be a call away if you need anything.
I love you Chi, he said on a sober note and left the office without waiting for her response.

Sir, here is the coffee you requested for and i'd wanna ask a favour from you sir, Tracy said.

Shoot!

Sir, it's about my salary. I've not been able to meet my needs since it was slashed. I've got younger siblings and an ailing mother to cater for.
Please sir, i would love an increment in my salary, Tracy said with tears in her eyes.

Done, Jide replied.

Wow! Thank you sir, i promise not to disappoint you. I really appreciate this, she said enthusiastically.

You are welcome Tracy, i must say i'm quite impressed with your productivity lately, you surpassed my presupposition and you actually deserve a raise.
Henceforth, your mother's hospital bills would be on me and your family would be my culpability.
I've got no family and i'd love to adopt yours as mine.

Tracy was dumbfounded with the utterance of her boss, she stood still and gawked at him with her mouth agape. She swiftly knelt down to shower praises on him.

It's nothing, God has blessed me so it is my obligation to bless others, stand up and wipe your tears, he said as he took the cup of coffee.

Tracy immediately stood up and rushed to retrieve the cup of coffee leaving Jide stunned.

Pardon my demeanor sir, i just realized i added sweetener to the coffee. I would fix you another, i'm sorry sir, she said and left the office with the cup of coffee.

Jide was astounded because he had never complained of sweetener being added to his coffee neither had he protested on any edible she brought to him. He brushed it off and continued with his work.

Baby girl, i've got a date tonight and i'd love you to accompany me, can't stand your despondency, Chisimdi said.

You don't have to worry about me, i'd be fine, just go have fun okay.

Alright, what would you want me to get for you; Sharwama, suya, Chicken and chips or your favourite pizza, just name it and it would be yours tonight.

I'd pass, i've got no appetite, she replied bluntly.

Sweetheart, you've got to cheer up. Pregnancy is not a disease. I've told you....

You ain't the bearer of this burden so i surmise it'd be incomprehensible to you. Just leave me the hell alone, Kyla said and stumped out angrily leaving Chisimdi surprised.

Jide sent his driver to pick her up and they got to their destination in less than 25mins.
She felt quite repulsed because it was unusual and wasn't up to her expectation.
The driver however took her to the top of the building and she was awed with the breathtaking sight.

It was somewhat similar to Kola's in house surprise but this was idiosyncratic.
Romantic candles and red roses littered the environment, John Legend legendary "Tonight" was being aired from an unknown musical instrument.

She walked towards him and he swiftly knelt down on one knee with a box in his hand.

"In night as cold as this, it is you that my heart longs for"
"During the day, i can only reminisce on the fun memories we've shared"
"Every time i'm with you, it feels like the first time and whenever i leave you, all i can think about is the next time"
"You are the future i paint everyday in my head"
"Let me photograph you in this light as i make you mine forever"

He quickly opened the box to expose the most beautiful diamond ring she had ever seen in her life.

Miss Chisimdi Williams, would you do me the honor of being Mrs Chisimdi Bankole.

Yes, yes, yes, she screamed ecstatically with tears in her eyes as he slipped the ring through her finger.

He stood up and they shared a passionate kiss that gave her the bumps and made her knees weak.
She held him tightly as she kissed his soft lips not wanting to let go.

2 Likes

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
honourable356, cadec007, Ehmjay, John944, BiadeFolar, Oluwakemi65, StancyFrosh, Oscilo 1, Dimma95, queenitee, dupelomo777, bimberry1307, BlissB, olawaletimi, Gucciqueen38, Samiking, Albacete, OlufemiWhite, aprilwise, Icangift, MummylMadelt, Mufahsa, Nofisatayoku, Gloryejims, FortunateB, petkoffdrake2, ericsmith, latbas

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
BiadeFolar:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
Samiking:
keep Rollin....nice 1
Thanks dear kiss
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2018
Cadec007:
$mh!!! Hey bro! One i am a gh0sts spy two i am chismidi's jide and mizsylviah is my chismidi.......so stop violating my airspace it is a no fly zone or i would be forced to ground all ur planes my self!!!!! :-P:-P:-P:-D:-D:-D:-D
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2018
Cadec007:
seriously? Darl there is nothing to think about he [my bro biadefolar :-P:-P:-P:-P] is engaged!!!
Really, BiadeFolar, come defend yourself grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
aprilwise:
miszylviah I will be glad if I can I ve a private chat with u.
No problem
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
BiadeFolar:

shoo I don cast
grin grin grin
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 2:34pm On Mar 19, 2018
queenitee:

Here o
Welcome love

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
Godwinfury:
Dear, its actually;
See no sin,
Hear no tale,
may the devil that lead you, guide you.

Don't ask me how I take know oo.
Wow, thanks for the correction but you know i'm definitely gonna ask so start spilling grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Cadec007(m): 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
Mizsylviah:
Really, BiadeFolar, come defend yourself grin grin grin
tu es mon béguin et je t'aime!!! kisskiss

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Cadec007(m): 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2018
Mizsylviah:
grin grin grin
você é minha paixão e eu amo você !!!!

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Cadec007(m): 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
Mizsylviah:
Wow, thanks for the correction but you know i'm definitely gonna ask so start spilling grin grin grin
Godwinfury you better start spilling or she would drill you like shell B.P. :-P:-P

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply)

We Are Able(a Touching Story) / A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} / The Handsome Devil I Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.