Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,767 members, 7,802,346 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT (117665 Views)

Perfidy / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Whose Fault? (betrayal And Revenge) A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Crystalprince(m): 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
You are the Bomb dear.
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Nofisatayoku(f): 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2018
so glue to this story
wow more update pls

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Cadec007(m): 2:38pm On Apr 01, 2018
Mizsylviah:
Whenever you are in doubt or find the road ahead full of thorns, look upwards towards Jesus; there you'd find the inspiration and strength to carry on...
Happy Easter everyone..... I love you guys kiss kiss kiss
love you too kisskisskiss ....happy easter......thanks for the update

2 Likes

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 7:17pm On Apr 01, 2018
bizzy500:
happy easter dear
Same to you dear kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2018
ericsmith:

if you look down u will be depressed,,if you look around certainly you will be oppressed,hopefully you look forward life will repress you ,,alway look up n xpress urself he (God) alone will impress you.
happy easter s/o to everyone ..... i love you gurls wink wink
Absolutely.... You hit the nail on the head dear kiss
Expecting my Easter fried rice and chicken though grin
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 7:20pm On Apr 01, 2018
Gody05:
OK for example, tell us how swollen chisimdi's eyes were after wailing, u can compare her swollen eyes with something funny hereby u introduce some figure of speech. At some point it just seems that u are rushing the events, take ur time to let us have the pictures of the events in our mind. You are really trying but there is still room for improvement. Dear, I hope u understand me and Happy Easter, enjoy urself to the fullest...
I comprehend dear.... Thank you so much kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 7:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
Crystalprince:
You are the Bomb dear.
Awww! Thank you dear kiss
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 7:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
Nofisatayoku:
so glue to this story

wow
more update pls
Update coming up soon dear
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 7:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
Cadec007:
love you too kisskisskiss ....happy easter......thanks for the update
You welcome dearie kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by FortunateB(f): 10:46pm On Apr 01, 2018
Thanks for the update, still waiting for what will happen next
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 02, 2018
Mizsylviah:
Absolutely.... You hit the nail on the head dear kiss
Expecting my Easter fried rice and chicken though grin

had to wait these long cos i donnt wanna lie to ya grin rice & chicken as finish,, the kind of visitors i get ehnn undecided no be gurls hause suppose sure pass !!!
cum to galilee today i will be dishing loaves of bread n fish .... wink ..#oooya maami
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by dimssy(m): 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
Mizsylviah dear...where you dey ooo
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by maranatha04(m): 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
Happy Easter Celebration to everyone, meanwhile, still waiting patiently for the update...sis. biko
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by MummyIMadeIt: 8:56am On Apr 03, 2018
Dunno y, but I really wish this piece doesn't have a happy ending.

Babes I hope some tragedy would surmise at some point; would love a plot where the following occurs:

- Jide Bankole gets killed
- Kola gets arrested for his numerous crimes
- Kyla losses her baby and sanity
- Last but not least, Chismidi gets to learn the real meaning of "not all that glitters are gold".
- Finally I get entertained.

PS: this is my stand.

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by labelle123(f): 10:39am On Apr 03, 2018
Crystalprince:
You are the Bomb dear.
As in Atomic bomb
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by BiadeFolar(m): 10:47am On Apr 03, 2018
MummyIMadeIt:

Babes I hope some tragedy would surmise at some point; would love a plot where the following occurs:

- Last but not least, Chismidi gets to learn the real meaning of "not all that glitters are gold".

I pray to never meet you.
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Cadec007(m): 12:37am On Apr 04, 2018
MummyIMadeIt:

dah!! I reserve my comment!!!

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by skubido(m): 7:27am On Apr 04, 2018
Morni ooo, comma update oooo
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Gody05(m): 3:06am On Apr 07, 2018
when is the next update pretty damsel wey fine pass chisimdi?
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by John944: 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2018
Mhizsylviah 'm missing you badly..come give us update.
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by honourable356(m): 7:46am On Apr 09, 2018
Mizsylviah, are you alright?
I need your contact to check on you.
Stay fit.
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by skubido(m): 8:48am On Apr 09, 2018
Good morni, plz comma update oo
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by aprilwise(m): 10:00am On Apr 09, 2018
mizslyviah. hope all is well? long time no updates.
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by skubido(m): 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
Maami wetin dey happen na,, release us mo no wetin dey.. Dis wan u u put us 4 one corner..

We dey enjoy u... Bt has u stop so, dey do us one kin.

Jah bless
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by jeweltab(f): 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
wow! I bumped into this story today and my God! it is tha bomb, I had to suspend somethings just so I could read everything,there is no doubt,you are indeed a good writer, keep up the good works,and please give my chimsidi a happy end,she doesn't deserve someone like kola.
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by kingphilip(m): 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
jeweltab:
wow! I bumped into this story today and my God! it is tha bomb, I had to suspend somethings just so I could read everything,there is no doubt,you are indeed a good writer, keep up the good works,and please give my chimsidi a happy end,she doesn't deserve someone like kola.
the same way your beauty is DA bomb

Time stood still I had to suspend somethings to take a good look
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by skubido(m): 10:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
kingphilip:

bad guy
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by jeweltab(f): 2:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
kingphilip:
Thanks for flattering
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by kingphilip(m): 4:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
jeweltab:

Thanks for flattering
i'm not good in flattering jare its the truth i'm saying

make i pm you now
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by skubido(m): 3:43pm On Apr 13, 2018
Sisterly release us na... Na beg we dey beg u oooo.
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Gody05(m): 12:51am On Apr 15, 2018
Where are thou my crush? I just hope that you are alright? Even if its not an update, pls say something.
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by skubido(m): 6:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
Sist happy Sunday. Wetin happen na. Tell us na. Haba

Nd i no like to dey vex ooo cuz if I do uno go like ham.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

We Are Able(a Touching Story) / A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} / The Handsome Devil I Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.