Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

“I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer (49242 Views)

Naira Scarcity: I Don’t Have N20,000 Cash As Monarch — Oluwo / Black People Have Super Powers #UNDERGROUNDRISEUP / Shadrach Erebulu, Adou: "I Don’t Allow Women To Wear Trousers In My Palace" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 19, 2018
Wetin d the guy be wan snap? White girls dat don't even have yanshcheesy.
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by InvertedHammer: 10:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
Amagite3:
A photographer, David Nyanzi has shared his experience with a racist model who refused giving him her Instagram handle after he took a picture of her, just because he is black.

He shared a photo of her and wrote;

"I don’t give my Instagram to black people.” @ana.staciya
So the craziest thing happened this morning outside the shows. I took a picture of this lady and asked for her Instagram. That was her reply; but she was happy to share it with another non-black photographer.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/photographer-shares-experience-racist-model.html

Cc; lalasticlala

What racism?

Who cares if she doesn't like black people?

The only ones we are concerned about are the ones in positions that could affect people adversely by killing, maiming, denial of justice or employment. Otherwise, black people don't and shouldn't care about everyone that makes disparaging remarks about them.

/

2 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by marvin904(m): 10:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Rascism of the highest order I thought the world has achieved racial equality and discrimination of people based on skin colour is outlawed and a crime in todays world.I didn't know we still had rascist like this.The man should not be offended depending on the country he can report the case.That's why I love what Dani alves did a racist spectator threw a banana at him and he ate it with swag.The lady is not even fine self mtcheww.

the world hasn't achieved anything like racial equality...
Russia is an example
Italy is another
even we Nigerians still do it to ourselves

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by Tolumiide: 10:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
mikron:
this ur English get as e be
you can correct it.
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by Cromagnon: 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
VonTrapp:
Racism is not good whether it is perpetrated by white or black and should be condemned by all
racism is good
it gives you brain

3 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by Cromagnon: 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Rascism of the highest order I thought the world has achieved racial equality and discrimination of people based on skin colour is outlawed and a crime in todays world.I didn't know we still had rascist like this.The man should not be offended depending on the country he can report the case.That's why I love what Dani alves did a racist spectator threw a banana at him and he ate it with swag.The lady is not even fine self mtcheww.
report the case for what
is iit by force to take strangers picture or give your instagram out

2 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by tealaw(m): 10:16pm On Feb 19, 2018
Who's up for secretly killing racist white people?
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by SolexxBarry(m): 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
If you are among name checkers association of nigeria NCAN dont judge her
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by RighteousI: 10:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
you believe the world has achieved racial equality because of Obama, right? even Obama is not full black, he's half white, half black, that's the only reason the whites voted for him.
FYI, such racism is not illegal and in some Eastern European countries like Russia and Serbia, they can even mob you for being black.

2 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by readyornot: 11:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
She looks like she's of a mixed race (white & black) but with a little emphasis on the white. But abeg, who she help?

Reminds me of how my daughter would come home crying that her school mates always teased her by calling her "yellow pawpaw" She will report to the teacher & nothing would be done about it.
My response?
"For anybody to call you yellow pawpaw only means they are dark, then what are you waiting for? Abi mouth dey pain u ni? Do the needful & don't ever let me hear that negative words people say will make you cry again or else I shall beat you mercilessly"
Lo & behold, she's the one now making her tormentors cry.

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by IamBlanco(m): 11:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
I c all ya hypocrites raining insults on her, not minding 2 hear her own side of d story. y'all are racist too, even the common albinos in our midst are discriminated & treated as 3rd class citizens in our country. hold yo fingers racist!

— blacks are more racist than whites.
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by BigBrother9ja: 11:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
VonTrapp:

Mr man you can go fvck yourself for all I care. I'm not going to accept your opinion. I believe in what I believe and if you don't like it, kill yourself!!! Bloody nincompoop
Lol
Continue living in your misery nau.
Oru ume
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by Eagba(m): 12:11am On Feb 20, 2018
afbstrategies:
Racism is horrible but both blacks and whites are culpable. I have seen blacks who have deep hatred for whites.
bros bone. Any black that have deep hatred for white is doing so as a result of defensive action
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by Eagba(m): 12:16am On Feb 20, 2018
If human are insects, the black race are cockroaches. Not organise, never build anything, no leadership, wicked, dirty and loud.
Tolumiide:

you can correct it.
If human are insects, the black race are cockroaches. Not organise, never build anything, no leadership, wicked, dirty and loud.
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by bolubillionaire(m): 6:50am On Feb 20, 2018
People will jump on this post n start condemning her... Meanwhile among the blacks... Igbos hate Hausa... South Africans kill Nigerians... N many more... So why blame her if even we blacks have deep hatred for ourselves....
How many Igbo girls will give their IG to an aboki...?
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by VonTrapp: 7:22am On Feb 20, 2018
BigBrother9ja:

Lol
Continue living in your misery nau.
Oru ume
Get lost loser!!
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:34am On Feb 20, 2018
marvin904:

the world hasn't achieved anything like racial equality...
Russia is an example
Italy is another
even we Nigerians still do it to ourselves
Well with Russia as an example I can believe.I would continue my analysis of BBN come and beat me.
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:35am On Feb 20, 2018
Cromagnon:
report the case for what
is iit by force to take strangers picture or give your instagram out
According to the report the word she used was not right or polite and it could sound racial but you are right though.
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:38am On Feb 20, 2018
RighteousI:

you believe the world has achieved racial equality because of Obama, right? even Obama is not full black, he's half white, half black, that's the only reason the whites voted for him.
FYI, such racism is not illegal and in some Eastern European countries like Russia and Serbia, they can even mob you for being black.

It is not because of Obama but you are right about Russia and some other countries that have some level of Rascism.Well the civil rights movement is still on and at least rascism would reduce to a better minimum.
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by marvin904(m): 8:45am On Feb 20, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Well with Russia as an example I can believe.I would continue my analysis of BBN come and beat me.

see this girl dey look for how i go buy am malt and milk..
i dodge you.
na my hand you wan faint undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:12am On Feb 20, 2018
marvin904:

see this girl dey look for how i go buy am malt and milk..
i dodge you.
na my hand you wan faint undecided undecided

Nor be only malt and milk I laugh.
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by makahlj2: 9:23am On Feb 20, 2018
LaPink:
Who She be Abeg??!! Nonsense.

Another ashawo and supermodel wannabe. She just wanted to say that she doesn't do ashawo business with black people.
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by marvin905(m): 11:38am On Feb 20, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Nor be only malt and milk I laugh.

laugh all you chikita tongue tongue
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:15pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
According to the report the word she used was not right or polite and it could sound racial but you are right though.
why is it not right
if someone is rude to you
why do you still give the person audience
are there no other models
she can afford to be rude cos you brought yourself to her
she doesn't need you
until she does you can only be pained
when one white girl shaded oprah she quickly apologised cos she knew she could lose her job
we know the model
we don't know the cameraman
thats the way the world works
no amount of political correctness will change it
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by Cromagnon: 6:34am On Mar 22, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
so now that she is racist what will change
Re: “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer by AlphaStyles(m): 11:43am On Sep 04, 2018
she wont give a black man her instagram handle but takes a pic from a black man? messed up in the head i tell ya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Buys Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos) / Monarch, Emmanuel Onyeike-Efeizomor, Sleeps With Snake For 5 Days / Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.