Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

PDP Lawmaker Empowers Constituents With Cutlasses In Abia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Lawmaker Empowers Constituents With Cutlasses In Abia (644 Views)

Senator Mosurat Sunmonu Chased With Cutlasses, Dangerous Weapons / Udom's SA, Ini Edo Empowers Constituents / Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Lawmaker Empowers Constituents With Cutlasses In Abia by kcmichael: 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
Chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party and Lawmaker Representing Ohafia North State Constituency at the Abia State House of Assembly Hon Mandela Obasi Weekend empowered his Constituents with Cutlasses.

Re: PDP Lawmaker Empowers Constituents With Cutlasses In Abia by SMSguru(m): 6:16pm On Feb 19, 2018
So all he can think of doing for his people is turning them to grasscutters.
Re: PDP Lawmaker Empowers Constituents With Cutlasses In Abia by Kyase(m): 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2018
IPob herdsmen in the making grin
Re: PDP Lawmaker Empowers Constituents With Cutlasses In Abia by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:28pm On Feb 19, 2018
OP You are being malicious in your report.

Isn't that a hoe I am seeing?

It should be clear to any sane mind that the empowerment is for farmers.
Re: PDP Lawmaker Empowers Constituents With Cutlasses In Abia by Kyase(m): 6:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
OP You are being malicious in your report.

Isn't that a hoe I am seeing?

It should be clear to any sane mind that the empowerment is for farmers.
if na APC now, you no go see any other thing ooo.
Re: PDP Lawmaker Empowers Constituents With Cutlasses In Abia by uba1991: 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2018
If it is APC some animals ll edit fulani picture join d cutlassess. And d title of d news ll b bu..........
Re: PDP Lawmaker Empowers Constituents With Cutlasses In Abia by omenkaLives(m): 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
Watch how the Luciferous Gobblings avoid the thread like some California wild fire.

Were this to be the other way round, the thread would have ran over five pages by now.

Tell them they are themselves their greatest enemies and they eject scum all over the place like some frightened octopus.

Whatever it is, I hope they collect their own hoes and cutlasses and put their miserable lives to some good use- one can't remain a useless Pig forever.

1 Like

Re: PDP Lawmaker Empowers Constituents With Cutlasses In Abia by omenkaLives(m): 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
This is the Late King Pig's very own state. I'm sure he never saw anything wrong with the political leaders in his useless state. All he set his fraudulent flat head to accomplish is bringing Buhari's head to Abia.

Pathetic skunks. cheesy
Re: PDP Lawmaker Empowers Constituents With Cutlasses In Abia by UduMgbo1: 9:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
[s]
omenkaLives:
This is the Late King Pig's very own state. I'm sure he never saw anything wrong with the political leaders in his useless state. All he set his fraudulent flat head to accomplish is bringing Buhari's head to Abia.

Pathetic skunks. cheesy
[/s]
see what an old man is doing to himself
guy you need real love
sorry i can't help you you're an adult
but I'll always caution you as a small brain you are

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election In View, Ndi'igbo Needs To Wake Up / MMM Founder Sergey Mavrodi Dies Of Heart Attack In Moscow Hospital / [REVEALED] "Each Senator In Nigeria Collects N1.6m Every Month" - Revenue Comm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.