Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

OurMumuDonDo To Protest Against Fuel Scarcity On Wednesday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OurMumuDonDo To Protest Against Fuel Scarcity On Wednesday (9556 Views)

Court Orders Police To Pay OurMumuDonDo N50m Over Attack During Protest / Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo / Ladies Join Topless Protest In Lagos #OurMumuDonDo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OurMumuDonDo To Protest Against Fuel Scarcity On Wednesday by cyborg123(m): 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
Sunnah1:

#YourMumuContinue
#OurMumuDonTay
cheesy
Re: OurMumuDonDo To Protest Against Fuel Scarcity On Wednesday by Timiblanko(m): 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
Thank God people of Nigeria finally realise that we are mumu. and once you know your problem you are healed
Re: OurMumuDonDo To Protest Against Fuel Scarcity On Wednesday by vislabraye(m): 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
klassykute:
Mk dm go sleep protesting won't change a thing, this Nigeria not the United States. The government care less bout protesters, wey dem fire teargass for charlie boy wen e faint since then wetin dn happen ?

I over a thousand people protest, will they shoot all of them?
The world is watching. The problem is consistency and saboteurs.
Re: OurMumuDonDo To Protest Against Fuel Scarcity On Wednesday by justtruth88miSt(f): 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
this time around Charlie will not survive the tear gas... na me talkam... come n beet me in my aoz.. grin
Re: OurMumuDonDo To Protest Against Fuel Scarcity On Wednesday by Clinton207: 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
The way Nigerians are silent over this whole fuel thing is worrisome, noboddy is even talking about it.

Thanks to this group Jare!

1 Like

Re: OurMumuDonDo To Protest Against Fuel Scarcity On Wednesday by fisayo02(m): 11:05pm On Feb 19, 2018
Rubbish! Guess, yu weren't well bribed ...
Re: OurMumuDonDo To Protest Against Fuel Scarcity On Wednesday by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:26am On Feb 20, 2018
AccessME:
how are we sure turn out if the protest will b massive

Our politicians are just taking us 4 a ride in this country.

Mumu we r and Mumu we will continue to b!

Left to me, Protest is not my problem o

My problem now is how to rewind the time back to 1930s, Locate Buhari Father and give him condom.
grin
Re: OurMumuDonDo To Protest Against Fuel Scarcity On Wednesday by effido666: 12:28am On Feb 20, 2018
cyborg123:
Long overdue.
Na true......i no fit join dis kind of protesters wen NLC dem go dey der houses dey snore
Re: OurMumuDonDo To Protest Against Fuel Scarcity On Wednesday by madapcmod: 6:26am On Feb 20, 2018
Shame to NLC, shame to pastor Bakare and his cohorts
Re: OurMumuDonDo To Protest Against Fuel Scarcity On Wednesday by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 6:31am On Feb 20, 2018
and the saddest thing to me is that most this OURmumuDON do idiots will still shout sai Baba2019 sad
Re: OurMumuDonDo To Protest Against Fuel Scarcity On Wednesday by gofnor(m): 6:51am On Feb 20, 2018
Escalze:
Activist group, OurMumuDonDo Movement, has announced its plans to organize a mass action on Wednesday against what it described as the longest-ever fuel scarcity to afflict the country.

The announcement was made in a statement signed by the group and its affiliates. According to the statement, the mass action will hold at 11 am at the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Towers in Abuja.

The group noted that for over three months, Nigerians have endured agonizing shortage of crisis, which has caused a spike in the prices of commodities, hike in the cost of transportation and wastage of man-hours spent at queuing daily at petrol stations.

It equally noted that despite the inability of the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration to fulfill its promises, Nigerians have kept faith with the government in the hope that a solution would be found.

“We are extremely displeased that President Buhari has failed consistently to fulfill his promise of putting an to end to the fuel problem. The deceit and apathy that have been displayed toward the suffering masses by the current administration totally contradict the mandate which Nigerians gave Buhari in 2015.

“Since the lingering fuel scarcity has now reached an alarming crescendo of misery and public outcry, we at the OurMumuDonDo Movement have decided to ensure that the President, the NNPC and other stakeholders in the oil sector are compelled to find a lasting solution to the current crisis and abate the sufferings of the Nigerian people across the nation,” the group said.

It accused the government of using propaganda to explain the crisis away, while Nigerians are buying at extortionate prices in different states.
The group called on all Nigerians affected by the current fuel scarcity to join the action against scarcity.

Signatories to the statement were Messrs. Adebayo Raphael ( OurMumuDonDo Movement), Deji Adeyanju (Concerned Nigerians)
Ariyo Dare Atoye (Coalition in Defence of Nigerian Democracy), Bako Abdul Usman (Campaign for Democracy) and Moses Paul (MAD Connect).

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2018/02/19/ourmumudondo-protest-against-fuel-scarcity-wednesday
where were you when the fuel scarcity was biting too bad? True true your mumudondu
Re: OurMumuDonDo To Protest Against Fuel Scarcity On Wednesday by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 20, 2018
NobleAky:
I walked into First Bank , I took 5 deposit
slips. I looked at the counter to see which
receptionist had the best pen. She wasn't
using it so i asked to borrow it, She gave
it. I went to the water dispenser and
drank chilled water to my satisfaction. I
went to the convenience , used it and
decided not to flush after use. I sat down
close to the AC to feel the cool breeze
peruse my brain while I found available
sockets to plug my two phones , Power
Bank, Rechargeable Lamp and Laptop .
After an hour, i decided to leave without
returning the pen . At the door, i asked the
security man where the trash bin was , he
showed me. I broke the pen and tore all
the 5 deposit slips and dumped it in . That
was PAYBACK for the #100 you guys
deducted from my account which
prevented me from withdrawing d last
#1000 i have there. Watch out for
more....... Sebi e ni e stupid ni? MTN &
Airtel you're next, Be prepared!
u no get work those time can be used for make bk the 1 k
Re: OurMumuDonDo To Protest Against Fuel Scarcity On Wednesday by chubinwa(m): 8:54am On Feb 20, 2018
All these protest doesn't work in Nigeria. is beta for u to keep d tantrum war on social media burning. Protest in Nigeria is a waste of time, energy, resources and may even result to lost of lives.
So in other to avoid collapsing as a result of tear gas, I will advice u stay bak home.
there is no democracy in Nigeria. perhaps not in dis coercive et dictative govt.

meanwhile Ronaldo is better dan Mercy
Re: OurMumuDonDo To Protest Against Fuel Scarcity On Wednesday by Omonaijani: 10:17am On Feb 20, 2018
Re: OurMumuDonDo To Protest Against Fuel Scarcity On Wednesday by TechGuideHub: 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
From #OuMumuMumuDonDo to #RevolutionNow, we shall surely get there. Its a matter of time

Meanwhile, see our full guides on all data plans available on MTN, Glo, Etisalat, and Airtel.

All Glo Data Plans 2019

All MTN Data plans 2019

All Airtel Data Plans 2019

All 9mobile Data Plans 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sowore's NIN and PVC reactivated / Micheal Ahamba And Anyanwu Quizzed By EFCC / "Sack Buratai And Other Service Chiefs" - Yoruba Council Of Elders Tells PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.