Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,140 members, 7,780,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:17 AM

Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter (63237 Views)

Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery / Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old / I Am A Born-again Christian - Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by holuwertobex(m): 7:57pm On Feb 19, 2018
Nigerian female blogger Lindaikeji post on her instagram page with miss Nigeria 2017 said:

At the office today with Miss Nigeria 2017, Mildred Ehiguese..beautiful in and out!

Fans react that lindaikeji is more beautiful than miss Nigeria.
One even said I only see lindaikeji.

See below:

https://hitng.com.ng/2018/02/19/lindaikeji-pose-with-miss-nigeria-fans-said-shes-beautiful-than-her/

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by biacan(f): 8:03pm On Feb 19, 2018
Linda has always been a beautiful girl right from time cheesy if only donjazy will be fast to marry her before she's off the market cool

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by Fweshspice(m): 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
grin wizkid comes to mind anytime i read about linda

buh d bae gallant sha truth be told

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by AntiWailer: 8:25pm On Feb 19, 2018
Linda is a fine girl.

Iya iya yooo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by visijo(m): 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
Nigerians
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by busky101(m): 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
Man's not Hot
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by Shortyy(f): 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
Linda is beautiful no doubt.

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by Olateef(m): 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
Nigerians...
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by clems88(m): 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
angryg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by Esomchi44(m): 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2018
Don baba dey fall my hand 4 dis level
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by lawsbanks: 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
Good one.
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by oluwasegun007(m): 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
yea she fine....but I need her Contact a short date with her
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by SirLakes: 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
Aunty Linda izza fine Aunty

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by Hunry: 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
they are both fugly

awon omo shepeteri

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by bigfish3k: 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
linda is it
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by ifeanyidavid: 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
So what do I have to learn from this?

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by OboOlora(f): 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
Y is miss Nigeria stylishly holding her breath?
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by nawtyme: 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
I said last year that this girl is not beautiful and Nairalanders called for my head.

9 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by King990: 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
Buhari you'll never go unpunished, just know that

10 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by RotimiBliss: 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2018
see them
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by uzohrome(m): 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2018
Linda na already made na. She gat the looks. Love ya plenty

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by Emily22(m): 9:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
smiley lwkm....frustration don kill u
King990:
Buhari you'll never go unpunished, just know that
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
Linda
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by SirLakes: 9:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
DrToche:
Fine girls

Will your oil work down there.

I wanna make d hair for that part thick like sambisa grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by oyetunder(m): 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
fans? Well, those destined to be spectators are always very nossy and noisy. Just like you will see 22 players on the field of soccer...while millions shall be shouting up to heavens as spectators and fans. Not Fans alone...even rotor self. MAY we never suffer a lifetime defeat in the hands of life.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by Ayodejioak(m): 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
WHO is Linda Ikeji Please??
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by FrenchWay: 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
Kai... God forbid! Ahhh
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
undecided no no. She won miss kenya nt nigeria . Wtf
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by AyoolaIgwe(m): 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
holuwertobex:
Nigerian female blogger Lindaikeji post on her instagram page with miss Nigeria 2017 said:

Fans react that lindaikeji is more beautiful than miss Nigeria.
One even said I only see lindaikeji.

See below:

https://hitng.com.ng/2018/02/19/lindaikeji-pose-with-miss-nigeria-fans-said-shes-beautiful-than-her/

y is d "miss Nigeria" not exceptional in looks na only am contest?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter by ZorGBUooeh: 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
I hope say Linda no be lesbo oo..See as she grab the gel waist like say she be man,maybe na why she still single.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ozioma Onuzulike: Naira Marley, The Deadly Virus & His Marlians Cult / Photos From Adesua Etomi’s Bridal Shower / Cossy Is The Only Woman I Can Marry In Nollywood — Benson Okonkwo, Cossy Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.