Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Lagos State Governor Ambode 2015 Vs 2018 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Governor Ambode 2015 Vs 2018 (1515 Views)

Buhari Waving To The Masses After Inauguration In 2015 Vs 2019 / Buhari’s Sneakers In 2015 Vs 2019 (Photos) / President Buhari's Cows In 2015 Vs 2017 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State Governor Ambode 2015 Vs 2018 by astana1: 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
Lagos State Governor Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode 2015 vs 2018

Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode 2015 Vs 2018 by rano1: 8:45pm On Feb 19, 2018
[quote author=astana1 post=65206643]Lagos State Governor Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode 2015 vs 2018
Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode 2015 Vs 2018 by Man2utd(m): 8:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
The difference is the quality of the camera

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode 2015 Vs 2018 by deomelllo: 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
He spends too much time eating and drinking ODEKu than governing activities.

His below average performance is disappointing and I know he'll remain in office after the next election, but wish there's a better and more active replacement.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode 2015 Vs 2018 by nairavsdollars(f): 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2018
Looks like a bloated whale....
Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode 2015 Vs 2018 by khalleb(m): 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
he was younger in 2015 Compare with his 2018 look and that due to the ethics of governing a state like Lagos
Governing Lagos is like Governing the entire Nigeria
Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode 2015 Vs 2018 by three: 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
When some told you to watch this man una no gree
Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode 2015 Vs 2018 by deomelllo: 9:36pm On Feb 19, 2018
khalleb:
he was younger in 2015 Compare with his 2018 look and that due to the ethics of governing a state like Lagos
Governing Lagos is like Governing the entire Nigeria

*Scratches head*
Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode 2015 Vs 2018 by CAPSLOCKED: 9:38pm On Feb 19, 2018
deomelllo:

grin
Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode 2015 Vs 2018 by omenkaLives(m): 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
deomelllo:

His below average performance is disappointing and I know he'll remain in office after the next election, but wish there's a better and more active replacement.
Guy, wetin be your grouse with AA naw? cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode 2015 Vs 2018 by wristbangle: 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2018
deomelllo:

cheesy cheesy this clown sef

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode 2015 Vs 2018 by pode(m): 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2018
They look alike if i may ask o, are they twice ?

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode 2015 Vs 2018 by anibirelawal(m): 12:23am On Feb 20, 2018
deomelllo:

Who do you this? SORRY !

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode 2015 Vs 2018 by deomelllo: 2:57pm On Feb 20, 2018
omenkaLives:
Guy, wetin be your grouse with AA naw? cheesy cheesy

The man is useless and he's nothing but a total waste of time and space in Alahusa.

Even though the useless ambode is sitting on the Largest state budget in the history of Nigeria N830 billion (Twice what Lagosians gave Fashola), Lagos is massively dirty, nothing is working and there's almost no project apart from 1 flyover, painting streets here and there and decorating motor park.

His predecessors from Jakande to Tinubu and Fashola moved Lagos state forward, but Lagos is moving backward instead forward under ambode

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode 2015 Vs 2018 by afroniger: 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
deomelllo:

The man is useless and he's nothing but a total waste of time and space in Alahusa.

Even though the useless ambode is sitting on the Largest state budget in the history of Nigeria N830 billion (Twice what Lagosians gave Fashola), Lagos is massively dirty, nothing is working and there's almost no project apart from 1 flyover, painting streets here and there and decorating motor park.

His predecessors from Jakande to Tinubu and Fashola moved Lagos state forward, but Lagos is moving backward instead forward under ambode

Kai. This your blind hatred for Ambode is clearly affecting your thinking and you are now even misrepresenting his accomplishment. I am sure even Fashola that you claim to be fighting for does not hate the man this much. You keep saying he has only built one flyover, which is an indication that you are either ignorant or just a shameless bitter liar. Everybody knows that Ambode has built two flyovers so far, one in Abule Egba, another one in Ajah, and a third is already being built at Agege and will be completed by the end of this year. He has also eased traffic in the Lekki-Ajah axis by taking off those needless roundabouts. He equipped Lasema/LRU emergency response to be the envy of all. Under him the state police have better vehicles that befit a mega city and better equipment. We can all see what he is doing in Oshodi as well, including the terminals he's building all over the state. These are just a few of the infrastructural projects he has executed even before rounding up his first term.

Ambode cannot repeat exactly the same things that Fashola did. He has his own style and focus, so i dont get this your obsession with the man. He's not perfect, and neither was Fashola. Stop behaving like a bitter woman who just hates for the sake of it.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode 2015 Vs 2018 by deomelllo: 3:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
afroniger:

Kai. This your blind hatred for Ambode is clearly affecting your thinking and you are now even misrepresenting his accomplishment. I am sure even Fashola that you claim to be fighting for does not hate the man this much. You keep saying he has only built one flyover, which is an indication that you are either ignorant or just a shameless liar. Everybody knows that Ambode has built two flyovers so far, one in Abule Egba, another one in Ajah, and a third is already being built at Agege and will be completed by the end of this year. He has also eased traffic in the Lekki-Ajah axis by taking off those needless roundabouts. Equipped Lasema/LRU emergency response to be the envy of all. Under him the state police have better vehicles that befit a mega city and better equipment. We can all see whatbhe is doing in Oshodi as well, including the terminals he's building all over the state. These are just a few of the infrastructural projects he has executed even before rounding up his first term.

Ambode cannot repeat exactly the same things that Fashola did. He has his own style and focus, so i dont get this your obsession with the man. He's not perfect, and neither was Fashola. Stop behaving like a bitter woman who just hates for the sake of it.

People make comments like yours when they don't know anything about Lagos or what Lagos is capable of achieving with available resources and capacity.

There is a problem when Lagos under your predecessor with half the funds that you have was better and moving forward than under you with x2 more money than your predecessor.

Under his predecessor, Lagos was cleaner and his predecessor at the same point ambode is in right now built many schools, hospitals, waterworks, skills centers, jetties, roads, bridges including Lekki Ikoyi bridge (Still the best in Nigeria), housing estates, Lagos Metro and 10 lane badagry expressway, power plants, markets, new courts, and government institutions and so on, but what are we getting under ambode?

Just minuscule here and there projects.

No major or futuristic projects, nothing groundbreaking or something to look forward to.

...but what is ambode doing with N833 billion, the largest in the history on Nigeria? Dirty, stinking Lagos and backward Lagos is what we are getting.

What you don't get about my obsession with Lagos and Ambode is the fact that I'm a Lagosian and I know where my state was before ambode and where it is right now. Flyover here and there doesn't bother me because I know what the men before him delivered.

Btw, funds for the police cars and LASEMA tools came from the Security trust fund Fashola created and Fashola himself put all that in place before ambde assumed office.

Fashola built that institution from scratch.
Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode 2015 Vs 2018 by afroniger: 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2018
deomelllo:

People make comments like yours when they don't know anything about Lagos or what Lagos is capable of achieving with available resources and capacity.

There is a problem when Lagos under your predecessor with half the funds that you have was better and moving forward than under you with x2 more money than your predecessor.

Under his predecessor, Lagos was cleaner and his predecessor at the same point ambode is in right now built many schools, hospitals, waterworks, skills centers, jetties, roads, bridges including Lekki Ikoyi bridge (Still the best in Nigeria), housing estates, Lagos Metro and 10 lane badagry expressway, power plants, markets, new courts, and government institutions and so on, but what are we getting under ambode?

Just minuscule here and there projects.

No major or futuristic projects, nothing groundbreaking or something to look forward to.

...but what is ambode doing with N833 billion, the largest in the history on Nigeria? Dirty, stinking Lagos and backward Lagos is what we are getting.

What you don't get about my obsession with Lagos and Ambode is the fact that I'm a Lagosian and I know where my state was before ambode and where it is right now. Flyover here and there doesn't bother me because I know what the men before him delivered.

Btw, funds for the police cars and LASEMA tools came from the Security trust fund Fashola created and Fashola himself put all that in place before ambde assumed office.

Fashola built that institution from scratch.

I still think your criticism of his administration has political overtones. Ambode's focus can't be the same as Fashola's focus. Fashola did his 8 years. Ambode is not even done with his first term and you are already belittling his accomplishments as if he has done 8 years like his predecessors.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode 2015 Vs 2018 by Papasmal(m): 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2018
Oti mi lukudi

(1) (Reply)

See The State Of This Road In Kaduna During Rain.. / See The State Of Alaba-Trade Fair Road Lagos / Is Buhari The Biggest Conman In Nigeria's History?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.