Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Black Panther: The 11 African Tribes, Cultures Featured (photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Black Panther: The 11 African Tribes, Cultures Featured (photos) (51667 Views)

Bbnaija: So Laycon Featured Chinko Ekun, Reminisce In Fierce (video) / Igbo Isi-Agu Featured In "Black Panther" Movie / The 11 Times Marvel's "Black Panther" Depicted African Culture Perfectly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Panther: The 11 African Tribes, Cultures Featured (photos) by BafanaBafana: 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2018
I hope the movie will be worth my data
Re: Black Panther: The 11 African Tribes, Cultures Featured (photos) by ballerin(m): 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2018
Amazing...

In other news, Messi 1 vs Athleti 0

4 Likes

Re: Black Panther: The 11 African Tribes, Cultures Featured (photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
Am I the only one yet to watch this movie?

5 Likes

Re: Black Panther: The 11 African Tribes, Cultures Featured (photos) by Sylverly(m): 5:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
I didn't see some of these scenes ooo.. Did I watch a different version of black panther
Re: Black Panther: The 11 African Tribes, Cultures Featured (photos) by senrino(m): 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
Re: Black Panther: The 11 African Tribes, Cultures Featured (photos) by datfreshdoc(m): 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
Black panther and Big brother Nigeria ti take over niaraland... is it not enough angry
Re: Black Panther: The 11 African Tribes, Cultures Featured (photos) by Fadiga24(m): 6:01pm On Mar 04, 2018
Afonjas right now

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Panther: The 11 African Tribes, Cultures Featured (photos) by ensamy(m): 6:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
Where is Ohafia war dance of Abia state. Movie is incomplete. shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Black Panther: The 11 African Tribes, Cultures Featured (photos) by mekaboy(m): 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
Igbo Amaka.

2 Likes

Re: Black Panther: The 11 African Tribes, Cultures Featured (photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
ednut1:
Killmonger doesnt look like a bad guy to me. He was right jor
He was, if only his uncle had taken him along and raised him. I blame the late king for everything. But all in all. It was a good movie.

3 Likes

Re: Black Panther: The 11 African Tribes, Cultures Featured (photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
Sylverly:
I didn't see some of these scenes ooo.. Did I watch a different version of black panther
Lol! Are you sure?
Re: Black Panther: The 11 African Tribes, Cultures Featured (photos) by Originalsly: 6:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
Wow!...didn't know they dug soo deep to put out this movie! Haven't seen it as yet...but listened to radio interviews with the directors etc..... for the first time..Blacks were given so much money to do a movie on their own. The guy said the movie was one thing.... but on the set.... it was a huge cultural awakening and bonding...drumming between shooting...it was an event. Of course he said other things!
Nice post OP.... I will be looking out for these when I go watch the movie.... the first time... the second and third time...not sure about the 5th time as sooo many have done.

6 Likes

Re: Black Panther: The 11 African Tribes, Cultures Featured (photos) by ClintonNzedimma(m): 6:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
iluvpomo:
Was an entertaining movie ... has made $700M (N250 billion) so far in ticket sales shocked
800 million
Re: Black Panther: The 11 African Tribes, Cultures Featured (photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
iluvpomo:
Was an entertaining movie ... has made $700M (N250 billion) so far in ticket sales shocked
We are going to 1billion dollars plus, it must happen. Lol!
Re: Black Panther: The 11 African Tribes, Cultures Featured (photos) by Originalsly: 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
iluvpomo:
...and hasn't opened as yet in China...nor Japan.

1 Like

Re: Black Panther: The 11 African Tribes, Cultures Featured (photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
iluvpomo:

Originalsly:
Wow!...didn't know they dug soo deep to put out this movie! Haven't seen it as yet...but listened to radio interviews with the directors etc..... for the first time..Blacks were given so much money to do a movie on their own. The guy said the movie was one thing.... but on the set.... it was a huge cultural awakening and bonding...drumming between shooting...it was an event. Of course he said other things!
Nice post OP.... I will be looking out for these when I go watch the movie.... the first time... the second and third time...not sure about the 5th time as sooo many have done.
I've seen it 3ce now. It is quite rich in African Culture and it is a good movie.

4 Likes

Re: Black Panther: The 11 African Tribes, Cultures Featured (photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
So the agbada yorubas dey use make mouth online nobe them get an self? Aside licking the Fulans ass what else are they known for? Skull mining I guess. they better embrace their skull mining activities. Ndi Ara!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Panther: The 11 African Tribes, Cultures Featured (photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:17pm On Mar 04, 2018
Fadiga24:
Afonjas right now
Lmao

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Panther: The 11 African Tribes, Cultures Featured (photos) by afosam4real(m): 6:20pm On Mar 04, 2018
chuksvoice:
(3) Massai costumes

The Massai community was represented in the Black Panther movie. Many of the costumes have unique and futuristic ornamentation and details. The Maasai people of East Africa live in southern Kenya and northern Tanzania.
These ones are called Minos,or the Amazons of Dahomey. The Maasai people of Tanzania or Kenya are always in colour wrappers with long and wide earrings.

1 Like

Re: Black Panther: The 11 African Tribes, Cultures Featured (photos) by olasco18(m): 6:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
mchteeeewww igbo amaka ko..igbo chinedu ni.....as if they av ever seen any igbo man using that mask..rada rada
Re: Black Panther: The 11 African Tribes, Cultures Featured (photos) by Rick9(m): 6:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
BLACKpanther is overhyped

4 Likes

Re: Black Panther: The 11 African Tribes, Cultures Featured (photos) by crisycent: 6:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
Hahahahhahaa this OP must be a Igbo or a cone head! Where in the movie did they mention Igbo mask? The only Nigerian culture known worldwide is the BINI culture as you can see in the museum scene in the movie, the Bronze head is BINI. Give due credit abeg!

5 Likes

Re: Black Panther: The 11 African Tribes, Cultures Featured (photos) by dermmy(m): 6:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
Fulani herdsmen no dey there?
Re: Black Panther: The 11 African Tribes, Cultures Featured (photos) by kmaster007: 6:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
I don't need to enter Cinema to go and watch d movie. wat re d Alaba doin. dis movie supposed to don dey Street

1 Like

Re: Black Panther: The 11 African Tribes, Cultures Featured (photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2018
lonlytroy:
Where can i download the movie

Better go to cinema and watch it angry

1 Like

Re: Black Panther: The 11 African Tribes, Cultures Featured (photos) by jetz(m): 6:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
long live the king
Re: Black Panther: The 11 African Tribes, Cultures Featured (photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
Yewandequeen:

Better go to cinema and watch it angry
Cinema no dey MKD.
:-(:-(
Re: Black Panther: The 11 African Tribes, Cultures Featured (photos) by Originalsly: 6:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
AryaSand:

I've seen it 3ce now. It is quite rich in African Culture and it is a good movie.
That's what the guy was saying...they wanted it to highlight African cultures and at the same time be futuristic. Guess breaking news for Nollywood....there is money to be made by showcasing African cultures.

4 Likes

Re: Black Panther: The 11 African Tribes, Cultures Featured (photos) by Tomoyayi(m): 6:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
dermmy:
Fulani herdsmen no dey there?

Boko Haram and chibok girls dey
Re: Black Panther: The 11 African Tribes, Cultures Featured (photos) by sikan(m): 6:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
black panther is a very nice movie and I so much love it.

the part I love most was when Mercy Johnson told Mr Ibu that she loves him. I almost cried � in that part

who else watched dat part

and tell us your favorite part

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Site For Downloading Movie And TV Series(high Quality, HD) / 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times / Nigerians React As Tboss Is Evicted From Big Brother Naija House (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.