Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

CAC Is Frustrating Me- I Need Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CAC Is Frustrating Me- I Need Help (1881 Views)

Help: Cac Is Yet To Assign Me My Business Name After Online Payment / The Street Hustle Is Frustrating Me (needs Help) / A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAC Is Frustrating Me- I Need Help by Donald3d(m): 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
I think CAC is a fraud, its like they just disapprove names just to get more people to pay money for name search.Or the people who disapprove names get a special commission for disapproving names.
This is the second time now , and the reason they gave is very stupid, I am angry .
Biko, check the names out and tell me if it is even related in anyway .
Or is it because , I addded "digital" , its still not enough to disapprove the name , considering that the addition is unique ?
People who have experience with this , what am I doing wrong ?.
What does qualify second option mean ?

Re: CAC Is Frustrating Me- I Need Help by Donald3d(m): 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
Anyone, please ?
Re: CAC Is Frustrating Me- I Need Help by kinibigdeal(m): 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
The name is not complete. You can't just write digital portal and expect an approval
Re: CAC Is Frustrating Me- I Need Help by Donald3d(m): 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
Please oooo.I need to get this registration done on time .Any advice please ?
Re: CAC Is Frustrating Me- I Need Help by tugrow(m): 11:02pm On Feb 19, 2018
go and do the right thing, now now you don tag CAC fraud, and defines your reason sharp sharp, nigerians
Donald3d:
Please oooo.I need to get this registration done on time .Any advice please ?
[s] I think CAC is a fraud, its like they just disapprove names just to get more people to pay money for name search.Or the people who disapprove names get a special commission for disapproving names. [/s]
Re: CAC Is Frustrating Me- I Need Help by Donald3d(m): 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2018
tugrow:
go and do the right thing, now now you don tag CAC fraud, and defines your reason sharp sharp, nigerians [s] I think CAC is a fraud, its like they just disapprove names just to get more people to pay money for name search.Or the people who disapprove names get a special commission for disapproving names. [/s]
You didnt give me a solution sir .The reason why I labelled them (which I may be wrong) is right up there .Check it out your self .
Besides I said "I think they are frauds" , I didnt say "they are frauds".
Before I chose those names , I made sure I did a public search , to prevent picking similar names
If you can tell me where I am wrong or what I am not doing right it would help.
What is "the right thing"
Thanks

1 Like

Re: CAC Is Frustrating Me- I Need Help by Donald3d(m): 11:08pm On Feb 19, 2018
kinibigdeal:
The name is not complete. You can't just write digital portal and expect an approval
Thanks for responding what should I add please, I have never done this before
Re: CAC Is Frustrating Me- I Need Help by coolegbo(m): 11:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
Bro, this may be due to incomplete name or inappropriate name link to the definition of the business. You know businesses are rising every minute in Nigeria so apparently someone may have used your business name(s) or homophones. This time, try use a name not likely used by others. Just try coin words that still make sense and likely link with the objectives of your proposed business. I have formed like four business names that even CAC official laughed and approved (lol).
Re: CAC Is Frustrating Me- I Need Help by Coloradvantage(m): 11:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
add worldwide... or global. .. etc to the name.
Re: CAC Is Frustrating Me- I Need Help by Donald3d(m): 11:43pm On Feb 19, 2018
coolegbo:
Bro, this may be due to incomplete name or inappropriate name link to the definition of the business. You know businesses are rising every minute in Nigeria so apparently someone may have used your business name(s) or homophones. This time, try use a name not likely used by others. Just try coin words that still make sense and likely link with the objectives of your proposed business. I have formed like four business names that even CAC official laughed and approved (lol).
I actually did a public search before choosing those names .And they were not similar to any other name in their public directory.
I would try again.Thanks for the advice
Re: CAC Is Frustrating Me- I Need Help by Donald3d(m): 11:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
Coloradvantage:
add worldwide... or global. .. etc to the name.
Its just a business name, not LTD , I dont think worldwide or global would fit in, thats if they even approve it
Re: CAC Is Frustrating Me- I Need Help by kinibigdeal(m): 11:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
Donald3d:

Thanks for responding what should I add please, I have never done this before

I don't know the ideology behind your business. Are you trying to register an Enterprise, venture or limited liability
Re: CAC Is Frustrating Me- I Need Help by Donald3d(m): 11:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
kinibigdeal:

I don't know the ideology behind your business. Are you trying to register an Enterprise, venture or limited liability
Business name==Enterprise
Re: CAC Is Frustrating Me- I Need Help by dayteeconcept(m): 6:37am On Feb 20, 2018
baba they can't approved any of this your name....
Try unique one, and again baba u never help me do my logo grin
Re: CAC Is Frustrating Me- I Need Help by kinibigdeal(m): 6:40am On Feb 20, 2018
Donald3d:

Try and come up with a unique name adding enterprise to it
Re: CAC Is Frustrating Me- I Need Help by Coloradvantage(m): 10:56am On Feb 20, 2018
Donald3d:

Its just a business name, not LTD , I dont think worldwide or global would fit in, thats if they even approve it
I tried doing this last year.. a lady adviced me to include world wide or global... I did and it was approved. never went farther than that stage though... travelled somewhere. u should not put Ltd. or plc. I never said so...
Re: CAC Is Frustrating Me- I Need Help by Donald3d(m): 12:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
kinibigdeal:

Try and come up with a unique name adding enterprise to it
Thanks
Re: CAC Is Frustrating Me- I Need Help by Donald3d(m): 12:25pm On Feb 20, 2018
Coloradvantage:
I tried doing this last year.. a lady adviced me to include world wide or global... I did and it was approved. never went farther than that stage though... travelled somewhere. u should not put Ltd. or plc. I never said so...
OK, thanks
Re: CAC Is Frustrating Me- I Need Help by Donald3d(m): 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
dayteeconcept:
baba they can't approved any of this your name....
Try unique one, and again baba u never help me do my logo grin
I Never forget my oga, just trying to clear up some things. I would contact you now.
Re: CAC Is Frustrating Me- I Need Help by primzi: 5:41am On May 11, 2018
Can youFDlsupplyH9Cthis: In Need Of 8gb Ram
Please visithcxthe linkvc1in the image4yHbelow.
VTDJIy victorakats 0VsgqW plus1nigeria mjYwiP donald3d l054W1 pode mlHjIs innov8ve1

Re: CAC Is Frustrating Me- I Need Help by SilverG33k(m): 7:33am On May 11, 2018
Donald3d:

Hey introverted programmer Donald, lolzzz, sorry I called you that.... Let me help, make use of their public search portal on every name you want to submit, if that name exist, they may disapprove youe name..... use a unique name.

E.g Donaldo Services, DonaldTech Services e,t,c, its not compulsory you use Enterprise, but if you want, fine. Ask questions as much as you can oh, so you don't pay 10k twice like I did.

If the name is not unique, trust me, dem go disapprove you and NGN500 wastes away.
Re: CAC Is Frustrating Me- I Need Help by badesco(m): 4:19pm On May 11, 2018
Can somebody just go to CAC and do the registration by himself? If so, how do I go about it ?
Re: CAC Is Frustrating Me- I Need Help by Victorakats(m): 6:20pm On May 11, 2018
primzi:
Can youFDlsupplyH9Cthis: In Need Of 8gb Ram
Please visithcxthe linkvc1in the image4yHbelow.
VTDJIy victorakats 0VsgqW plus1nigeria mjYwiP donald3d l054W1 pode mlHjIs innov8ve1

You didn't mention exactly what you wanted

(1) (Reply)

[SELL] Virtual Credit Card (paypal, Amazon, Ebay) / Awoof On E-commerce Website Design!!! @ #19,999 / Buying And Selling With 50,000#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.