Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Tiwa Savage And Lami Phillips Stun In New Photos As They Set To Drop A New Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Lami Phillips Stun In New Photos As They Set To Drop A New Song (18900 Views)

Lami Phillips To Newly Weds: 'Don't Give Out Marital Advice Yet' / Harrysong Signs Lami Phillips To Alter Plate Music / Lami Phillips & Husband, Olabowole Gbadamosi Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage And Lami Phillips Stun In New Photos As They Set To Drop A New Song by PcNnews(m): 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
Nigerian Music Mogul/Mother of One, Tiwa Savage shared stunning photos today on Instagram with Fast Rising Artist, Lami Phillips.
The singer revealed that Lami Phillips will be featuring her (Tiwa Savage) in one of her soon to be released track, sure we can't wait to hear it.

This came after Tiwa Savage shared a video of her son, Jamil dancing his own version of Shaku Shuku and its awesome.

NEWS BY JOELSBLOG: https://joelsblog.com.ng/tiwa-savage-and-lami-phillips-stuns-in-new-photos/

See photos below:

Cc:Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
MissyB3 Fynestboi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Lami Phillips Stun In New Photos As They Set To Drop A New Song by Chrisbeks: 10:38pm On Feb 19, 2018
That's nice

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Lami Phillips Stun In New Photos As They Set To Drop A New Song by Pappyto: 10:38pm On Feb 19, 2018
Melanin Magic!
Up north glow, body looking like cinnamon
I'm running shii right now, I think I pulled a ligament
Fashion killer, Alaia assassin, Veteman villian, Balenciaga bastard
Got that melanin magic, Brown skin popping
Always fly, I stay in a cockpit
I want it I cop it open the door the door then locked it
Everytime Remy touch the city, stop it!
REMY MA!

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Lami Phillips Stun In New Photos As They Set To Drop A New Song by OneCorner: 10:40pm On Feb 19, 2018
Igbo kwenu cool

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Lami Phillips Stun In New Photos As They Set To Drop A New Song by PcNnews(m): 10:47pm On Feb 19, 2018
See More photos from the shoot shared by the photographer: https://joelsblog.com.ng/tiwa-savage-and-lami-phillips-stuns-in-new-photos/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Lami Phillips Stun In New Photos As They Set To Drop A New Song by PcNnews(m): 10:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Re: Tiwa Savage And Lami Phillips Stun In New Photos As They Set To Drop A New Song by itspzpics(m): 2:28am On Feb 20, 2018
Anticipatin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Lami Phillips Stun In New Photos As They Set To Drop A New Song by 007author(m): 3:19am On Feb 20, 2018
See her flat Ass
Re: Tiwa Savage And Lami Phillips Stun In New Photos As They Set To Drop A New Song by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:51am On Feb 21, 2018
Next no azz
Re: Tiwa Savage And Lami Phillips Stun In New Photos As They Set To Drop A New Song by yemajiteru(m): 11:53am On Feb 21, 2018
Mke dm drop the song first nw...
Re: Tiwa Savage And Lami Phillips Stun In New Photos As They Set To Drop A New Song by phranklyn92(m): 11:54am On Feb 21, 2018
All I see are two extremely kpanshable, milfy looking, flat arrsed women grin grin grin

Quote me not sad angry
Re: Tiwa Savage And Lami Phillips Stun In New Photos As They Set To Drop A New Song by Bitterleafsoup: 11:55am On Feb 21, 2018
Tiwa that blonde wig, don't looks silly.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Lami Phillips Stun In New Photos As They Set To Drop A New Song by Zeeony: 11:56am On Feb 21, 2018
Lami isn't actually fast rising she has been around for sometime now

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Lami Phillips Stun In New Photos As They Set To Drop A New Song by Egein(m): 11:58am On Feb 21, 2018
OneCorner:
Igbo kwenu cool
You see two Yoruba women for picture, you dey shout Igbo kwenu like lizard.

9 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Lami Phillips Stun In New Photos As They Set To Drop A New Song by mexxmoney: 11:59am On Feb 21, 2018
Beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Lami Phillips Stun In New Photos As They Set To Drop A New Song by bobokeshington: 11:59am On Feb 21, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Tiwa Savage And Lami Phillips Stun In New Photos As They Set To Drop A New Song by kikiwendy(f): 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
Classy Tiwa

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Lami Phillips Stun In New Photos As They Set To Drop A New Song by Mferah: 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
This is grand

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Lami Phillips Stun In New Photos As They Set To Drop A New Song by lenghtinny(m): 12:01pm On Feb 21, 2018
That Lami girl has been fast rising for some years now long before the likes of mayorkun undecided....

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Lami Phillips Stun In New Photos As They Set To Drop A New Song by itchie: 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2018
Beautiful ladies

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Lami Phillips Stun In New Photos As They Set To Drop A New Song by coluka: 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
Absolutely gorgeous shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Lami Phillips Stun In New Photos As They Set To Drop A New Song by busytones(m): 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
Looking for a professional printing company in Lagos, Nigeria who can help with brochures, flyers, business cards, stickers, logo creation, or brand ID? Iroko Media360 is based in surulere, Lagos and has the capacity to handle all your Printing needs and help you achieve all your design goals.
Iroko Media360 owns a high-tech printing press in Lagos that provides you with specialized printing solutions to meet your printing needs. We print on virtually any surface and offer the intimate one on one customer service that ensures your satisfaction. We believe in continuous investment in top of the range print industry expertise and technology. Call us to know more. 08175492587, 08164023856
Re: Tiwa Savage And Lami Phillips Stun In New Photos As They Set To Drop A New Song by coluka: 12:08pm On Feb 21, 2018
OneCorner:
Igbo kwenu cool
Mumu, we know you're not Igbo. cone head!!!

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Lami Phillips Stun In New Photos As They Set To Drop A New Song by Neminc: 12:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
Pretty women. I hope the song they drop will be as beautiful as they are

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Lami Phillips Stun In New Photos As They Set To Drop A New Song by Chrisbeks: 12:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
Melanin queens may God continue to bless your hustle

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Lami Phillips Stun In New Photos As They Set To Drop A New Song by Masama: 12:18pm On Feb 21, 2018
Cute

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Lami Phillips Stun In New Photos As They Set To Drop A New Song by Rexnegro(m): 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hiss I thought I read tiwa savage and Phillip lamb ....waste of data
Re: Tiwa Savage And Lami Phillips Stun In New Photos As They Set To Drop A New Song by elgramz: 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Lami Phillips Stun In New Photos As They Set To Drop A New Song by Vinstel: 12:21pm On Feb 21, 2018
That's good, go girls!!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Lami Phillips Stun In New Photos As They Set To Drop A New Song by aysuprano(m): 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
Rubbish
I thought it's Phillip Lham

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Love Me And My Style - Pretty Mike / Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity.... / Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.