Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:13 AM

Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" (32193 Views)

Mercy Aigbe: I Am Not Fully Divorced, I Might Go Back To My Husband / “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album / 'Keep Me In Your Prayers' - Davido Says As He Set To Release His Biggest Feature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by betatalknaija: 11:26pm On Feb 19, 2018
After getting dumped by his wife, Diamond Platnumz has revealed he’s likely not to survive the heartbreak.

Diamond Platnumz has finally broken the silence after he was dumped by the mother of his two children.

The heartbroken Tanzanian crooner, Diamond Platnumz took to his Instagram page on Friday, February 16, two days after he was dumped by Zari Hassan to share a song by one of his proteges, Mbosso, revealing how some lines in the song have left him a completely broken man.

Diamond also soul-searchingly, asked aloud whether his latest signee had had a premonition of his current situation when he penned ‘Nimekuzoea’.
“Hayo Mashairi Chaganya na Ua Jeusi [The lyrics.. then add the black rose]…… Dah @mbosso_ naona Kama Ulintabiria Mdogo angu‍ [I think you saw this happening by little bro],” Diamond wrote.

Zari broke up with Diamond, the father of his two kids and the mother of five took to Instagram to share a photo of a black rose captioning it with a lengthy statement.

The singer also cited a classic song dubbed ‘Kuachwa’ [Leaving me], revealing how the lyrics from such songs make it hard for people like him to survive after a breakup.

But what shocked his fans even more was Diamond saying the breakup hurts so much that he fears he might not live to see March.

“Dah, Kuna nyimbo zingine ziliandikwaga jamani…Wadau Dua zenu Muhimu…. Maana naona kabisa mwezi wa Tatu Siuoni..” he wrote in his language.

Diamond Platnumz shared a video on his page:

Source:http://www.betatalk.com.ng/2018/02/i-need-your-prayers-i-might-not-live-to-see-march-diamond-platnumz-breaks-silence-after-getting-dumped/

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
u want to die because of heart break? my brother, he b like say life nor sweet u. funny enough, she might get married soon and u'll b in d grave. maybe its a publicity stunt sha

45 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by OneCorner: 2:43am On Feb 20, 2018
Fat mouth... Who u share ur money wit?
chop alone, die alone
So u won die now, na we wey no chop ur 1kobo go come dey pray for you abi

8 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by 007author(m): 3:15am On Feb 20, 2018
This ugly boy sef
Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by Ahmed0336(m): 5:20am On Feb 20, 2018
Mr Man go beg your wife and change for good. As you no value her while she was around cheating upandan maybe ur eyes go clear small.

30 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by jonero4(m): 7:52am On Feb 20, 2018
e be like say death dey smel for ur side.
Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by SIMPLYkush: 8:01am On Feb 20, 2018
i thought he was dead? meanwhile suicide should never be your option no matter what mr platnumz

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by NwaAmaikpe: 9:09am On Feb 20, 2018
shocked

Amen to his prayers.

What did he expect by hooking up with a lady who dumped a man that was even richer than him?

The way women reason can't be explained.
But one thing is certain...
Once a ho, always a ho!!!

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by 3millionia: 9:09am On Feb 20, 2018
RIP in advance grin

6 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by millionboi2: 9:10am On Feb 20, 2018
Sucide
Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by Donopsiano(m): 9:10am On Feb 20, 2018
RIP in advance bro grin

1 Like

Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by Sunofgod(m): 9:10am On Feb 20, 2018
Drama queen

1 Like

Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by Nikkyhoney143(f): 9:11am On Feb 20, 2018
Eayah, take heart bro shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by adedejidamilare(m): 9:11am On Feb 20, 2018
I'm waiting for what will happen tonight
Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 20, 2018
Die na
Meanwhile R.I.P Peter Crouch what a sad way to go grin

5 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by nairalanduseles: 9:12am On Feb 20, 2018
007author:
This ugly boy sef

u wey fine wey no fit even attract abana
Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by Josh44s(m): 9:13am On Feb 20, 2018
“The father of his two kids and the mother of five” Ayam not understanding.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by nexta007(m): 9:13am On Feb 20, 2018
This is why we all need Jesus! Suicide is never an option when He is in charge. Bro Crooner, pls, dnt waste your life that way. Greater things can still flow from it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by phlame(m): 9:13am On Feb 20, 2018
grin grin grin

Not surprised @all... She left her ex husband(who is now deceased) for Diamond so now its ur turn to feel the pain

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by Rikidony(m): 9:14am On Feb 20, 2018
I always knew they will brake up, the gal was just after his fame.

the Zari girl is so fake, she ones claim on an interview that she is a South African meanwhile she is Ugandan may God help Diamond from that hoe

7 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by Horpeyemi93(m): 9:14am On Feb 20, 2018
It's like I'm the only one �seeing this Mother of his two kids but the lady done drop five #Hahaha ����

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by Marxist001(m): 9:15am On Feb 20, 2018
no offense to the feminist please.....but women are crazy o, a mother of five, where is she running to? after another man go carry am go put for his house. old dirty and senseless cargo. diamond abeg look for another bitch, in case u want to die add me join ur will.

7 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:15am On Feb 20, 2018
Mtcheewww... So what did he expect before? He should have expected this already. Abi what do you expect of a woman who is a known professional Baby Mama. This woman had 3 kids for different men already before Diamond came into the picture and had 2 kids with her too. So was he expecting her to stick with him forever knowing fully well she has been a professional hoelosho even before he met her.
.If you die, you die throway nothing concern us. Even the hoeloshow no go send you and she go continue her baby mama business dey go...

8 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by nonut: 9:16am On Feb 20, 2018
Musicians and lies.
Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by blessingsonflee(f): 9:16am On Feb 20, 2018
She was all in for the money grin

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by pyyxxaro: 9:16am On Feb 20, 2018
I like collect one of your kidney go sell b4 u go die

Abeg dhl am come cool

5 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by PotatoSalad(m): 9:16am On Feb 20, 2018
Dumped? Is the cash no longer coming in?
Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by raysleem09(m): 9:17am On Feb 20, 2018
How person no go prophesize death for himself... Look at that fine bae way the ugly nigga dey hold..na God know the jazz e take use date am self in the first place

1 Like

Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by youngbelieve(f): 9:17am On Feb 20, 2018
Why is he now telling us!!!?? Mtcheww angry

1 Like

Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by Gangster1ms: 9:17am On Feb 20, 2018
Mumu.. kill urself for a ho and she will come to ur burial crying crocodile tears in another man's arm.

Trust women at ur own peril.. they are just selfish and evil. Whatever good they do for u today just get ready forfeit 10times that good for her later in the future. They are always there cos they know they will gain something. They Always av ulterior motives..

1 Like

Re: Diamond Platnumz: "I Might Not Live To See March, I Need Your Prayers" by dominique(f): 9:18am On Feb 20, 2018
He shouldn't have cheated on her if the relationship meant so much to him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Agbani Darego Danjuma Stuns In New Photo / Tonto Dike Stuns In Red Outfit / Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.