Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

- - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / - (540 Views)

Nigerian Old School Music / New Gospel Song From Iyke.g Https://www.datafilehost.com/d/1f83ab40 / What Artiste Or Song Of 80's/90's Give Nostalgic Feeling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

- by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 20, 2018
-

1 Like 1 Share

Re: - by Nobody: 4:50am On Feb 20, 2018
-
Re: - by Jakumo(m): 2:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
Benny Mardonas was a one-hit wonder, but what a masterpiece that hit turned out to be.

I recall TRYING to hit the high notes of that song as the car radio blasted it out, on my commute to work on the Harbor Freeway back in the day.

Looked up your profile, after enjoying the photo montage of San Diego, my absolute favorite location on earth, and I was shocked to see that this obscure song had the same effect on you as it did on me. Great minds think alike ha ha.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tim Godfrey Presents Musical Talent Show "Soundcheck" Registration Now Open / DOWNLOAD MP3: Sematecino Ft. Ice Prince – Buggah / Olamide & Phyno – Road To Russia 2018 “dem Go Hear Am” (audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.