Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Opinion: Why Unemployment Is A Choice - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Opinion: Why Unemployment Is A Choice (11185 Views)

Unemployment Is Making Me Loose Sanity.. / Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card / Why Unemployment Will Stay With Us For Long? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Why Unemployment Is A Choice by writeprof(m): 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2018
Akalia:
Nice write up OP. I started publishing on amazon KDP platform last year - I have just one ebook to my credit and some royalties that promises an auspicious future for my publishing endeavor on Amazon. I look forward to releasing my second ebook on the platform in Q1 of 2018. I am not jobless though but I took to writing because I am passionate about it; my motivation isn't the royalties but the passion behind my writing and publishing endeavor. So guys try it out, if only you have got it in you.

Pls, what did you write on? Can you give a link to it for someone to buy it?
Re: Opinion: Why Unemployment Is A Choice by RealMillennial(m): 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
so if everybody goes online
who will produce the food or the wires the online exists on or the radios or the ......real sector jobs not pie in the sky information jobs that can only profit a few
everyone can survive as a farmer
we will starve if we all go online

IS THIS ACTUALLY A PROBLEM? I THINK THIS ISSUE HAS A WAY OF SOLVING ITSELF.
Re: Opinion: Why Unemployment Is A Choice by writeprof(m): 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
festwiz:
I have three books i'd like to publish. I need critics first.

What are they on? I could be of assistance in the area of critiquing.
Re: Opinion: Why Unemployment Is A Choice by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
RealMillennial:

IS THIS ACTUALLY A PROBLEM? I THINK THIS ISSUE HAS A WAY OF SOLVING ITSELF.
problems don't solve themselves
ppl do
Re: Opinion: Why Unemployment Is A Choice by IME1: 11:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
One carton of malt for the op.

I agree

Unemployment is a choice
But underemployment is not

That's why some accounting graduates are sitting at home watching ban waiting for white collar job
And
Some lawyers are working and earning 20k a month

Unemployment
Underemployment

Re: Opinion: Why Unemployment Is A Choice by kunnadej: 1:36am On Feb 21, 2018
I'm sorry I disagree.

Unemployment in Nigeria isn't a choice. You mentioned digital jobs. Where do you want our unemployed youth to get the money to buy internet data and do these things??
Re: Opinion: Why Unemployment Is A Choice by Akalia(m): 5:41am On Feb 21, 2018
writeprof:

Pls, what did you write on? Can you give a link to it for someone to buy it?
. My book expounds the connection between human predisposition and the temperament personality system. Here is the link:- [url]myBook.to/inyournature[/url]

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Why Unemployment Is A Choice by writeprof(m): 7:16am On Feb 21, 2018
Akalia:
. My book expounds the connection between human predisposition and the temperament personality system. Here is the link:- [url]myBook.to/inyournature[/url]
ok. Thanks. I'll check it out.
Re: Opinion: Why Unemployment Is A Choice by TourismMan(m): 8:08am On Feb 21, 2018
Unemployment is a choice abi but not a choice for the children of the elites and strong political backgrounds abi? It's well sha.
Re: Opinion: Why Unemployment Is A Choice by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 8:32am On Feb 21, 2018
Please Dear

What you wrote here is a beautiful one. Will be please if you add to it. Steps to publishing books on that kiddle.

Went there, the thing no easy at all ooo.
Re: Opinion: Why Unemployment Is A Choice by Revolva(m): 9:04am On Feb 21, 2018
grin grin grin grin nice
Re: Opinion: Why Unemployment Is A Choice by RealMillennial(m): 9:15am On Feb 21, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
problems don't solve themselves ppl do
Which is why I question if its a problem to begin with. My point is it isn't.
Re: Opinion: Why Unemployment Is A Choice by engrjacuzzi: 11:59am On Feb 21, 2018
very nice write-up
Re: Opinion: Why Unemployment Is A Choice by koolengrtimmy(m): 12:46pm On Feb 21, 2018
dingbang:
Educative...

I enjoin unemployed youths who have skills to make the best out of freelancing.

By the way, I am looking for people who are math gurus.. Abeg if u sabi solve mathematics, even all these dy/dx kind of maths, please just hit the follow button on my profile, I will follow you back. Thanks..

What's up bro?
Re: Opinion: Why Unemployment Is A Choice by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:01pm On Feb 21, 2018
RealMillennial:

Which is why I question if its a problem to begin with. My point is it isn't.
not if you're gainfully employed
or from a wealthy family
but for the truly unemployed it is aproblem
Re: Opinion: Why Unemployment Is A Choice by hadex90(m): 6:22am On Feb 22, 2018
dingbang:
freelancing. I thought I hinted about it in my first post
sorry did not see that post, am interested

(1) (2) (Reply)

Career Opportunity With AIICO Insurance Plc / Internship/I.T Placements At Baker Hughes In Port Harcourt / Graduate Meter Engineers At The Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.