Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral (44262 Views)

Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral / A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral / Kid Sent Out Of School Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral by MRAKBEE(m): 10:25am On Feb 20, 2018
kings09:
Read before commenting. And u wonder y u fail exams wen u dont read instructions
Do u even understand what his comment is all about?
Re: Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral by musicwriter(m): 10:51am On Feb 20, 2018
Nairalane:
He tried but the students will still not get it..... Seeing is believing ..

When the students see the actual computer with those icons animated, they'll actually be in better position to understand it.
Re: Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral by Stanbeto: 10:56am On Feb 20, 2018
Men this guy pass me oo
Re: Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral by Nowenuse: 10:58am On Feb 20, 2018
dingbang:
A computer is an electronic device grin

Used for storing and presenting data. grin
Re: Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral by kings09(m): 11:29am On Feb 20, 2018
MRAKBEE:

Do u even understand what his comment is all about?
No1 asked u. Abeg face front
Re: Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral by kpaofame: 11:38am On Feb 20, 2018
YourWife:
Wasted effort... Those details there are useless to the kids! Overzealous teacher!
It is not useless.. I taught computer science for over 5 years and i can say this is the most effective if amenities (Computer) are not enough for students, one per child, Truth is students ready to learn will learn... You show them on the board and when they get into the lab they will do what is expected of them within the short time allotted to them.
Sometimes when you teach in the lab some students will be playing sudoku, pinball or accessing other files.

N:B To teach computer effectively you need an electronic board or projector so all the students can see what you are explaining else u will have to show them 2 or 3 at a time...in the end you will not be able to cover much in the 45minutes allotted to you

No body will go through this stress if it is not necessary or it is avoidable
Josephamstrong1:
I won't even copy or write abi draw the note self.
Na to sleep join for class.
This is better taught practically. Wait until there's power, you can revisit the topic and then practically explain. Some things are just not necessary
Bros almost the entire syllabus requires practical and he may be taking multiple classes...If he skip he wont cover at the end of the term
Re: Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral by lookingfly: 11:43am On Feb 20, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:
No wonder ghana people don dey make mouth with 9ja.

Ghana man enter class begin draw computer.

9ja president enter class begin draw cow.

How 9ja wan compete?

are you saying the teacher is better than our president
Re: Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral by cchiagom(f): 12:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That's exactly how Medicine is taught in IMSU.
LOL

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral by MRAKBEE(m): 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
kings09:
No1 asked u. Abeg face front
Cos u cudnt read and understand simple English.
Re: Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
the teacher did well to put up the graphic illustration on the board. not bad for a plan B, not bad at all for a more detailed theoretical explanation before practical use.
Re: Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral by Chiedu4Trump: 2:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
lookingfly:
are you saying the teacher is better than our president
Anybody worse than Buhari is finished.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral by satowind(m): 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
kings09:

I no knw say our nysc get Ghana branch grin

nah waa
Re: Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral by lookingfly: 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

Anybody worse than Buhari is finished.
loooooooooool.........kai! See finishing!! grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:39pm On Feb 20, 2018
BiGVEEN58:
Even Ghana... cheesy
No type of learning beats practical learning...
One thing that is killing science education in Nigeria.
so because you have no electricity you will not teach or what are you saying
Re: Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral by jayraster(m): 3:59am On Feb 21, 2018
lordraiden:
I don't know why I woke up in this part of the world

because your parents slept in this part of the world

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria / FUTMINNA Lecturer Give Empty Hall A Test As He Resumes 2023 To An Empty Class / My Jamb Results :i'm Crying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.