Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,007 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" (27532 Views)

Abiola: Fayose Slams Obasanjo, Hails Buhari / Senate Hails Buhari On Completion Ajaokuta-warri Rail During Test Run Inspection / Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by woleabayo(f): 8:38am On Feb 20, 2018
Priscy01:
Nigerian man, Adamu Muhammed, shared the photo above on his Facebook page and wrote;

https://torimill.com/2018/02/nigerian-man-commends-president-buhari-for-using-cheap-refreshments-says-this-is-the-change-i-voted-for.html

sense you no get dont u no that he can not take chi exotic or any drink inside carton for the fear of been injected with poison or any other harmful substance and the plastic one can not be injected without opening ..........................his son nko white power bike bla bla bla abeg change ko change ni
Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by ciopnigeria: 8:39am On Feb 20, 2018
G
Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by thunderbabs: 8:40am On Feb 20, 2018
Sharraap dia....

Why e no gree stay for Abuja hospital when he sick and hz son nw in germany.... U b mumu. All diz ur one corner sense sef undecided
Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by clogogo(m): 8:40am On Feb 20, 2018
Priscy01:
Nigerian man, Adamu Muhammed, shared the photo above on his Facebook page and wrote;

https://torimill.com/2018/02/nigerian-man-commends-president-buhari-for-using-cheap-refreshments-says-this-is-the-change-i-voted-for.html

He would never drink because Only a healthy person drinks wines ,
Go and make your research wines is go for the body.
So forget that being.
Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by traeces(m): 8:40am On Feb 20, 2018
Priscy01:

Wait until you hear how many millions the "cheap refreshment" actually costed the national treasury
Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by able20(m): 8:41am On Feb 20, 2018
Priscy01:

You've started again with this silly things, check those that walked from Lagos to Daura for Buhari in 2015 they all mad people today.
Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by ziggy1702(m): 8:41am On Feb 20, 2018
its not the amount of the drink on the table but the amount collected and budgeted to be spent on refreshment, my friend never trust any politician
Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 20, 2018
grin

Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by Marxist001(m): 8:43am On Feb 20, 2018
all these are for the camera..... I don't really like it when gullible Nigerians have brought themselves so low in believing these trash, Buhari is making efforts to see that he gets re-elected come 2019....all thses are political propaganda
Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by mekaboy(m): 8:43am On Feb 20, 2018
He should have used cheap hospital too. Buharis medical bills in London can open a beverage factory in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by RexTramadol1: 8:43am On Feb 20, 2018
Anyone thinking dis is saving.......

Happy delusion of grandeur
Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by Originality007: 8:45am On Feb 20, 2018
Nairalanddist:
Buhari is not a thief like Jonathan and Atiku. We Nigerians are grateful to have him as our president

Mumu, but his Son is riding 50 million naira power bike..u need a factory setting slap

1 Like

Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by mudiana(m): 8:46am On Feb 20, 2018
You think that is cheap abi? Wait until you see the procurement document then u will be amazed that one bottle water cost 500 naira and that drink 1500 naira. You no see procurement papers u dey jubilate for picture wey u see. I voted for a crook and senseless idiot. I am paying for it.
Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by BiafraAmaka(m): 8:52am On Feb 20, 2018
Mohammed Hitler Buhari,a president with poor mentality+Devilish mind

1 Like

Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:53am On Feb 20, 2018
it is even over rated....how do you go about shouting euphoria when you know those things are sugar....so you applaud old men in their 60s to to be drinking flavoured jouice that is filled with 30 cubes of sugar tomorow they complain and fell ill of kidney problems or diabetes....those are children refreshments that was serve and if you think you hail him for cheap entertainment wait til another 2 years and see what will happen....
Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by zolapower: 8:53am On Feb 20, 2018
Northern muslim dont take alcholic drink op and stop crying like a baby.
Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by zolapower: 8:55am On Feb 20, 2018
Priscy01:

Northern muslim dont take alcholic drink op and stop crying like a baby.

Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by kinibigdeal(m): 8:58am On Feb 20, 2018
Adams Mohammed...am not surprised
Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by MAJORBANKZ(m): 9:02am On Feb 20, 2018
how can i become a citizen of united states of America? Am tired of building this country that have zero value for human life even cultist values the life of their members indeed my dream country was right when they called this zoo shit hole
Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 20, 2018
bokunrawo:
Who has these cheap refreshments helped
1. Has it changed our economy
2. Has it changed our electricity sector
3. Has it changed our health sector
4 Has it changed our educational sector
5. Has it changed our infrastructural sector

What the is the benefit of showing that you live a simple life when it has no positive impact on the citizenry, if you like drink champaign as long as it has a positive impact on the citizenry it's OK
Don't mind the APC fvcktards

Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by sinola(m): 9:04am On Feb 20, 2018
Priscy01:

Guys,dont be deceived...Go and get your PVC
Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by sunsewa16: 9:07am On Feb 20, 2018
forget that one,everybody has a choice regarding what enters stomach doesn't signify prudence, as l love drinking garri,groundnuts,powdered milk with chilled water does not mean I can't afford sharwama.
Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by SirLakes: 9:07am On Feb 20, 2018
Dollar is still 367 as against 1 = 1 dollar promised

Herdsmen r on rampage - he's got nothing to say/do, they r still stealing billions under his watch
Boko still dey strike, economy still dey somesault.

What has bubu achieved so far ehn

Op n his friend Adamu be careful....... If you are on their payroll, just collect your salary n keep kwayet.
Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by tomtos88(m): 9:09am On Feb 20, 2018
What's the OP expecting to be on the table? Blood? Rare wines from the old from Italy or France? This op is too dumb... While i will buy it in market at the price he mentioned, am sure each drink in that room has been inflated by 10,000 of urs original price.
Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 20, 2018
ARCHAIC POLITICS FULL STOP.
Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by Aarenaija: 9:15am On Feb 20, 2018
What would they have had on the table?
What is the average age of those in the pics?
If they drink anything more than that, it means they want to die young grin That is what is good for them at least.
If you ask me, water and dry fish would be better for them grin grin grin
Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by bionixs: 9:15am On Feb 20, 2018
Nairalanddist:
Buhari is not a thief like Jonathan and Atiku. We Nigerians are grateful to have him as our president
Demented
Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 20, 2018
Priscy01:

He should jubilate only if that is the actual amount in the budget for that occasion. I am sure the budget for refreshment for that occasion will most likely be in Millions of Naira.
Buhari is not a saint abeg!
Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by nkemjacob2(m): 9:18am On Feb 20, 2018
Priscy01:

may ur eye ever be open To see waste in Nigeria. Don't b deceive my dear friend
Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by doyinbaby(f): 9:35am On Feb 20, 2018
Buhari is evil.....I have made up my mind concerning him and nothing can change that
Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by RockyEyo(m): 9:37am On Feb 20, 2018
Priscy01:

O pleasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, some1 remind me again; what was the budget on the presidential feeding for 2017?

Wake me when its 2019.....................

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

''kogi Koya...kogi Ko Bello'' - Senator Dino Melaye Releases A New Music Video / FG Converts Badeh’s Property To Office - The Punch / Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.