Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" (27531 Views)

Abiola: Fayose Slams Obasanjo, Hails Buhari / Senate Hails Buhari On Completion Ajaokuta-warri Rail During Test Run Inspection / Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by zela(m): 9:42am On Feb 20, 2018
Wait...What was He expecting them to take?... In an Official meeting like that?... Was He expecting to See Campari and Hennessy... With a Large Bowl of Goat Meat...
LOL....For Him Mind...Him tink say dos politicians go drink all dos things weh de deh... Baba... The main refreshment deh inside.

1 Like

Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by emiarire(f): 9:43am On Feb 20, 2018
Its a pity young Nigerians reason this way the gullibility and myopic reasoning of our youths is a major cause of concern....
Was it the president that bought the drinks there? If you attend an official meeting or function during the day especially, what type of drinks do you expect to see there or is it you that will buy the drinks there?
... Yesterday was phone, today is drinks, maybe tomorrow its singlet he'll wear to FEC meeting to show simplicity and nigerian youths will be jumping angry Smh....
I sincerely pray for transformation in the mind and reasoning of nigerians very soon.
Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by Macgreat(m): 9:44am On Feb 20, 2018
Some will think they bought those drinks at normal price.

The bottle of coke - 5K
Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by darlenese(f): 9:54am On Feb 20, 2018
FOOOOOOL!!!
Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by blackfase(m): 10:05am On Feb 20, 2018
Western Germany you meant to say, President Mitchells kontiri.....lwkmd cheesy

nawtyme:
Mumu. Continue behaving like a zombie. While you are busy received treatment in an underfunded Kachia primary health center, Yusuf buhari is been treated in Germany.

Olodo

1 Like

Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by lastempero: 10:05am On Feb 20, 2018
I know say na aboki go make this statement.
Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by nototribalist: 10:16am On Feb 20, 2018
Nairalanddist:
Buhari is not a thief like Jonathan and Atiku. We Nigerians are grateful to have him as our president
Boko Haram, who are the we?
Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by Awoo88: 10:19am On Feb 20, 2018
WorldRichest:

Soft drinks only. Compare to this group of drunkards.
I guess you will not see this one. Zombified somebody

Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by Witnes: 10:22am On Feb 20, 2018
Sharap dia,
They have started with d same propaganda and cheap Mr integrity.
How much is aso rock budgets, Yusuf motorbike, and calculate as well his dressing from head to toe?
And again, despite his cheap spending, what exactly have we recorded so far as social amenities since he took over d zenith of leadership to write home article about in case?
Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by pahen1991: 10:25am On Feb 20, 2018
this is trash do you know how much been budgeted for this.
Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by Lomprico2: 10:29am On Feb 20, 2018
Nairalanddist:
Buhari is not a thief like Jonathan and Atiku. We Nigerians are grateful to have him as our president

Yeah thats what they are using 3billion to buy
Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by Smony: 10:33am On Feb 20, 2018
some pple way of thinking dey Tire me. so U vote for president to drink water, coke, n chi exotic. God go soon purnish U for dis nonsense. na nw i knw say mallam no go sense.
Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by Oolawepo(m): 10:36am On Feb 20, 2018
Priscy01:
Nigerian man, Adamu Muhammed, shared the photo above on his Facebook page and wrote;

https://torimill.com/2018/02/nigerian-man-commends-president-buhari-for-using-cheap-refreshments-says-this-is-the-change-i-voted-for.html

Mumu raise to power 100. Camouflage. Everything is scripted.
Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by merbenko: 10:36am On Feb 20, 2018
nawtyme:
Mumu. Continue behaving like a zombie. While you are busy received treatment in an underfunded Kachia primary health center, Yusuf buhari is been treated in Germany.

Olodo
In Gumel not kachia
Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by iamwoods(m): 10:37am On Feb 20, 2018
TarOrfeek:
After counting Mineral bottle, go check their Blood pressure.

Low blood pressure means that they're not using our money to pump blood... So they're not corrupt.
So we'll Vote that Ghost again.

Abokee.
no mind the mumu who tell say dem go drink am
Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by Jflex07(m): 10:43am On Feb 20, 2018
WorldRichest:

Soft drinks only. Compare to this group of drunkards.
your entire generation are drunkards
Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:45am On Feb 20, 2018
I'm not surprise, I never see aboki eating better foods , if not kunu Nana, tuwo shinkafi, brukutu , cow dung , gworo, or he inhale industrial chemical, Dem no dey use their money do better things, rather they will use their money to sponsor one Islamic agenda or jihad
Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 20, 2018
Nairalanddist:
Don't forget in a hurry how much he has spent travelling
Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by CMrecords: 11:08am On Feb 20, 2018
People like you are the ones who blame God for everything instead of your Government. Too blind to see too easy to deceive them for put Bobo and sobo for their front, Terrible liars.
Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by zoedew: 11:46am On Feb 20, 2018
You didn’t know about that expensive bike his son had until it was accidented. Did you? That was part of the change you voted for? Ko?
Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by Ultimategeneral: 12:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
Meanwhille another mumu like him once said that his boss achievement was to open email abt 250 of it for the ministry in 2yrs
Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by DonBobes(m): 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
Dis Adamu must b crazy in d head.

Will all dis jabberwockies put food on the table of an ordinary man on d street or put fuel in my car
Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by nawtyme: 1:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
merbenko:
In Gumel not kachia
Yeah bro. Gumel
Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by blackface123: 1:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
Priscy01:
Nigerian man, Adamu Muhammed, shared the photo above on his Facebook page and wrote;

https://torimill.com/2018/02/nigerian-man-commends-president-buhari-for-using-cheap-refreshments-says-this-is-the-change-i-voted-for.html

huh na wah for u oo.What type
of drinks were supposed to be there.OK maybe u want say make beer add join.
Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by ensamy(m): 2:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
But unemployed Yusuf Buhari had a power bike worth over 50 million naira hmmmmmmm shocked
Re: Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" by omotolsy(m): 10:39pm On Feb 20, 2018
icebird25:

My brother never use that word "we" again o.. Make thunder no strike you
Nna but you just called him ya brother.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP: US Rescue Operation Confirms Buhari’s Incompetence / Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) / ''kogi Koya...kogi Ko Bello'' - Senator Dino Melaye Releases A New Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.