Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Fans Blasts Nollywood Teen Actress "Regina Daniels" Again - See Reason - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blasts Nollywood Teen Actress "Regina Daniels" Again - See Reason (2910 Views)

15 Years Old Nollywood Teen Actress Adaeze Onuigbo Buys A New Mansion / 'she Needs Ventilation' – Fans Blasts DJ Cuppy For Opening Her Legs (see Photo) / 6 Hours Is Not Enough For Adekunle Gold On Top Of Her, Fans Blasts Simi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Blasts Nollywood Teen Actress "Regina Daniels" Again - See Reason by teegist: 8:15am On Feb 20, 2018
Nollywood teen actress Regina Daniels has got fans blasting and throwing insults at her again.

This time the reason for the blast happens to be due to the actress's choice of fashion and dressing pattern.

The actress who recently gained admission into the University, is seriously feeling herself knowing that she is blessed with good brains and beauty.

In her usual way, she decided to feed her fans with her lovely picture and outfit but rather than get full commendation as usual, she was told by concerned fans to get a chancellor who could advise her in terms of her dressing and excessive makeup habit.

Via: TeeGist Blog
http://www.teegist.com/2018/02/fans-blasts-nollywood-teen-actress.html?m=1#more

Cc: Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44

Re: Fans Blasts Nollywood Teen Actress "Regina Daniels" Again - See Reason by eneojoedu(m): 8:22am On Feb 20, 2018
I swear, I wanna cum inside this girl . forget her football age.

3 Likes

Re: Fans Blasts Nollywood Teen Actress "Regina Daniels" Again - See Reason by MJBOLT: 8:25am On Feb 20, 2018
the guy above me is a potential rapist

1 Like

Re: Fans Blasts Nollywood Teen Actress "Regina Daniels" Again - See Reason by ladeb: 8:37am On Feb 20, 2018
na only u waka cum
Re: Fans Blasts Nollywood Teen Actress "Regina Daniels" Again - See Reason by teegist: 8:38am On Feb 20, 2018
MJBOLT:
the guy above me is a potential rapist

Hahahahaha
Re: Fans Blasts Nollywood Teen Actress "Regina Daniels" Again - See Reason by Sunexy(m): 8:43am On Feb 20, 2018
Nothing lasts....beautiful ones are still on the way
Re: Fans Blasts Nollywood Teen Actress "Regina Daniels" Again - See Reason by pyyxxaro: 8:46am On Feb 20, 2018
eneojoedu:

That your small prik like okro , wait make e mature b4 u begin find who to lash

1 Like

Re: Fans Blasts Nollywood Teen Actress "Regina Daniels" Again - See Reason by princechurchill(m): 8:55am On Feb 20, 2018
She's not naked yet,mia khalifa never disappoint me
Re: Fans Blasts Nollywood Teen Actress "Regina Daniels" Again - See Reason by roarik(f): 9:08am On Feb 20, 2018
Nigerians and bad mouth b like 5 n 6
Re: Fans Blasts Nollywood Teen Actress "Regina Daniels" Again - See Reason by Bitchiamjay(m): 9:33am On Feb 20, 2018
eneojoedu:
you'll be touching all the kids, you got a paedophile move.

#YOLO
Re: Fans Blasts Nollywood Teen Actress "Regina Daniels" Again - See Reason by chubinwa(m): 10:17am On Feb 20, 2018
Pls u guyz should help me talk to her.. am getting fade up in dis relationship with her and I will consider breakup if she doesn't change soonest
Re: Fans Blasts Nollywood Teen Actress "Regina Daniels" Again - See Reason by eneojoedu(m): 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
pyyxxaro:

That your small prik like okro , wait make e mature b4 u begin find who to lash
lol na better cucumber I get down there o
Re: Fans Blasts Nollywood Teen Actress "Regina Daniels" Again - See Reason by eneojoedu(m): 9:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
Bitchiamjay:
you'll be touching all the kids, you got a paedophile move.

#YOLO
see that G has been collecting no be today.. forget her football age
Re: Fans Blasts Nollywood Teen Actress "Regina Daniels" Again - See Reason by Preca(f): 10:47pm On Feb 21, 2018
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

6-year-old Model, Photographer Stun Fans In Viral Pictures / Gucci Master Hushpuppi With His Love....she's Hot / Meet Timaya's Beautiful Daughter As Timaya Celebrates Her 5th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.