Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,131 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Help! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! (742 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! by Olulizabeth(f): 8:15am On Feb 20, 2018
I have a situation on my hand regarding a mother brutalising her daughter for no reason. The recent one was when she ambushed her and hit her mercilessly with orogun( turning stick). Several times she has done this.
please, should she be reported to the police? or what effective action can we take? thank you.
Re: Help! by eneojoedu(m): 8:19am On Feb 20, 2018
Olulizabeth:
I have a situation on my hand regarding a mother brutalising her daughter for no reason. The recent one was when she ambushed her and hit her mercilessly with orogun( turning stick). Several times she has done this.
please, should she be reported to the police? or what effective action can we take? thank you.
is the child below 18 or above?? let's know where to start from.
Re: Help! by madridguy(m): 8:28am On Feb 20, 2018
Call the mother to order.

Olulizabeth:
Re: Help! by enoqueen: 10:43am On Feb 20, 2018
Let her know that the law will soon catch up with her.
Re: Help! by Olulizabeth(f): 11:56am On Feb 20, 2018
eneojoedu:
is the child below 18 or above?? let's know where to start from.

she is 24...yes! I mean 24
Re: Help! by anoda(m): 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
Olulizabeth:

you say?
Re: Help! by donstan18: 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
Olulizabeth:
[s] I have a situation on my hand regarding a mother brutalising her daughter for no reason. The recent one was when she ambushed her and hit her mercilessly with orogun( turning stick). Several times she has done this.
please, should she be reported to the police? or what effective action can we take? thank you. [/s]

Kindly mind your business, so that you'll live a long life undecided

U no born pikin for am!

If a woman can mercilessly beats her daughter of 24 years, what do you think she will do to you for not minding your business.

Kukuma de ur lane!
Re: Help! by LadySarah: 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
donstan18:

Kindly mind your business, so that you'll live a long life undecided

U no born pikin for am!

If a woman can mercilessly beats her daughter of 24 years, what do you think she will do to you for not minding your business.

Kukuma de ur lane[b][/b]!

Why Human beings will always get away with wickedness.Th least he should is to call her to order!
I have been in such situation ,a mother beating her 1plus child cos she refffused to stay still to make her hair.I adviced her
Atleaast next time she raises her hand she wil remember me and be more lenient.
There aretinz you dont mind your bizness esp with a child

1 Like

Re: Help! by donstan18: 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
LadySarah:

Why Human beings will always get away with wickedness.Th least he should is to call her to order!
I have been in such situation ,a mother beating her 1plus child cos she refffused to stay still to make her hair.I adviced her
Atleaast next time she raises her hand she wil remember me and be more lenient.
There aretinz you dont mind your bizness esp with a child

Advising the woman isn't wrong, but attempting to report to the police, is something the woman might not find funny.
Re: Help! by LadySarah: 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
donstan18:

Advising the woman isn't wrong, but attempting to report to the police, is something the woman might not find funny.

The truth is if he can then he should.he knows the kind of beating that is paining him.
Re: Help! by donstan18: 4:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
LadySarah:

The truth is if he can then he should. he knows the kind of beating that is paining him.

@Bolded, I don't get.
Re: Help! by eneojoedu(m): 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
Olulizabeth:

she is matured na. collect the thing from her, and confront her jhor...some madness na madness they calm am. but no. beat your mama sha

(1) (Reply)

Garbage Heap Collapses & Kills 17 People (PHOTOS ) / An Important Message To All Men Before Old Age / Read This Before You Become A Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.