Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,344 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:47 PM

See The Beautiful Way Rihanna Is Saying Goodbye To Her 20’s (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Beautiful Way Rihanna Is Saying Goodbye To Her 20’s (photo) (4340 Views)

Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single / Adekunle Gold Celebrates Simi in a Beautiful way, She Replies And Fans go gaga / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 20-Month-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Beautiful Way Rihanna Is Saying Goodbye To Her 20’s (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:30am On Feb 20, 2018

Multi-award winning singer Rihanna is turning 30 today, Feb, 20, and had a pre-
birthday celebration by wearing herself.

The singer wowed with a bold red lip, pink
sunglasses, and metallic hoop earrings, paired with a shirt which had the statement “I Hate Rihanna” on it.

The oversized shirt-turned-mini dress also had the words “Don’t Trust Anyone Under 30” written on it.

She captioned the post on her IG story “Last day to make a bad decision and blame it on my 20’s,” and a side eye emoji.

See the photo below:

https://www.brainnewsradio.com/see-rihanna-saying-goodbye-20s/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Way Rihanna Is Saying Goodbye To Her 20’s (photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:31am On Feb 20, 2018
shocked

Beautiful
Re: See The Beautiful Way Rihanna Is Saying Goodbye To Her 20’s (photo) by NwaChibuzor13: 8:31am On Feb 20, 2018
Re: See The Beautiful Way Rihanna Is Saying Goodbye To Her 20’s (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:31am On Feb 20, 2018
See full photos of the long polo turn a bill board she used in saying good bye to her 20's at https://www.brainnewsradio.com/see-rihanna-saying-goodbye-20s/
Re: See The Beautiful Way Rihanna Is Saying Goodbye To Her 20’s (photo) by ladeb: 8:36am On Feb 20, 2018
my love riri
Re: See The Beautiful Way Rihanna Is Saying Goodbye To Her 20’s (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:45am On Feb 20, 2018
ladeb:
my love riri
Only you?
Re: See The Beautiful Way Rihanna Is Saying Goodbye To Her 20’s (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:46am On Feb 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Beautiful
Thank you.
I will tell her today.
Re: See The Beautiful Way Rihanna Is Saying Goodbye To Her 20’s (photo) by princechurchill(m): 8:48am On Feb 20, 2018
Her beauty gets me harder than ever
Re: See The Beautiful Way Rihanna Is Saying Goodbye To Her 20’s (photo) by Shedrack777: 8:48am On Feb 20, 2018
ugly stinking bulu-bulu talu. spits. anyama

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Way Rihanna Is Saying Goodbye To Her 20’s (photo) by CAPSLOCKED: 8:51am On Feb 20, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Thank you.

I will tell her today.

BRO

IS THIS THREAD FROM 1995?

I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW RHIANNA IS STILL IN HER 20's.
Re: See The Beautiful Way Rihanna Is Saying Goodbye To Her 20’s (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:17am On Feb 20, 2018
princechurchill:
Her beauty gets me harder than ever

Really?
Re: See The Beautiful Way Rihanna Is Saying Goodbye To Her 20’s (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:20am On Feb 20, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

BRO
IS THIS THREAD FROM 1995?
I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW RHIANNA IS STILL IN HER 20's.
Next time comment with your brain. Please
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rihanna
Re: See The Beautiful Way Rihanna Is Saying Goodbye To Her 20’s (photo) by chubinwa(m): 10:11am On Feb 20, 2018
ladeb:
my love riri
wake up.. ur snoring is too much
Re: See The Beautiful Way Rihanna Is Saying Goodbye To Her 20’s (photo) by JbravoAdodger(m): 10:12am On Feb 20, 2018
awww.... my Bday mate. I almost even forgot its today... wasn't looking forward to it, dont really celebrate. anyway all I want is cash and hoes, oh and likes gimme plenty likes... oh and download my song in my signature... thnx in advance you nairaland peeps I twaile in ur general direction

2 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful Way Rihanna Is Saying Goodbye To Her 20’s (photo) by chubinwa(m): 10:13am On Feb 20, 2018
Thank u all for appreciating my woman
Re: See The Beautiful Way Rihanna Is Saying Goodbye To Her 20’s (photo) by princechurchill(m): 10:33am On Feb 20, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Really?

Absolutely
Re: See The Beautiful Way Rihanna Is Saying Goodbye To Her 20’s (photo) by 9jaown(m): 12:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
Don Jazzy
Re: See The Beautiful Way Rihanna Is Saying Goodbye To Her 20’s (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
9jaown:
Don Jazzy
Where?
Re: See The Beautiful Way Rihanna Is Saying Goodbye To Her 20’s (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
chubinwa:
Thank u all for appreciating my woman

Just like that?
Re: See The Beautiful Way Rihanna Is Saying Goodbye To Her 20’s (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
JbravoAdodger:
awww.... my Bday mate. I almost even forgot its today... wasn't looking forward to it, dont really celebrate. anyway all I want is cash and hoes, oh and likes gimme plenty likes... oh and download my song in my signature... thnx in advance you nairaland peeps I twaile in ur general direction

For how much?
Re: See The Beautiful Way Rihanna Is Saying Goodbye To Her 20’s (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
Shedrack777:
ugly stinking bulu-bulu talu. spits. anyama

Why?
Re: See The Beautiful Way Rihanna Is Saying Goodbye To Her 20’s (photo) by 9jaown(m): 2:16pm On Feb 20, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Where?
Riri has always been Don baba J bae. For em mind sha.

Re: See The Beautiful Way Rihanna Is Saying Goodbye To Her 20’s (photo) by Uyi168: 2:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Beautiful
..a positive comment?..thats strange
Re: See The Beautiful Way Rihanna Is Saying Goodbye To Her 20’s (photo) by Shedrack777: 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Why?
simple, i don't like her. reason: she refuse to let me eat her cookie when we met.
any more question?
Re: See The Beautiful Way Rihanna Is Saying Goodbye To Her 20’s (photo) by JbravoAdodger(m): 5:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

For how much?
for all the oil money in nigeria
Re: See The Beautiful Way Rihanna Is Saying Goodbye To Her 20’s (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
JbravoAdodger:
for all the oil money in nigeria
I pray oooooo
Re: See The Beautiful Way Rihanna Is Saying Goodbye To Her 20’s (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
Shedrack777:
simple, i don't like her. reason: she refuse to let me eat her cookie when we met.
any more question?

Even you?
Re: See The Beautiful Way Rihanna Is Saying Goodbye To Her 20’s (photo) by deco22(m): 6:20pm On Feb 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Beautiful
Seriously?,was I the only one expecting a lengthy post on Rihanna from you.

Re: See The Beautiful Way Rihanna Is Saying Goodbye To Her 20’s (photo) by Ask4diva(f): 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
Rihanna's voice is amazing... Didnt know she was dat old tho
Re: See The Beautiful Way Rihanna Is Saying Goodbye To Her 20’s (photo) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
Nice auntie Rihanna
Re: See The Beautiful Way Rihanna Is Saying Goodbye To Her 20’s (photo) by Shedrack777: 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Even you?
what's that?

(1) (Reply)

Odion Ighalo’s Wife Replies Nigerians Who Stormed Her IG Page-photos / The Reason Why Mercedes Benz Just Changed Its Logo. / Slay Queen Is Stripped And Tortured After Phone Theft Accusation (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.