Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Late Chinedu Udoji: Enyimba Star Recounts Last Moments - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Late Chinedu Udoji: Enyimba Star Recounts Last Moments (22292 Views)

Former Enyimba Star Anayo Iwuala scores Goal & Assist in Algeria (video) / Orji Kalu Produced First Millionaire Footballers In Nigeria – Fmr Enyimba Star / Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Chinedu Udoji: Enyimba Star Recounts Last Moments by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2018
Cantshout:
but this social media sha! revealing his body to the whole world is inhuman and a disgrace to his family.
revealing his body is disrespectful to Chinedu memory...Wats d aim I wonder
Re: Late Chinedu Udoji: Enyimba Star Recounts Last Moments by Dronedude(m): 12:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
Rip star
Re: Late Chinedu Udoji: Enyimba Star Recounts Last Moments by engrjacuzzi: 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2018
if na EPL captain die, they will honour him in next match but here in Nigeria nothing will be done.....don't be surprised he may not have been paid outstanding bonuses
Re: Late Chinedu Udoji: Enyimba Star Recounts Last Moments by kingthreat(m): 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
Cantshout:
but this social media sha! revealing his body to the whole world is inhuman and a disgrace to his family.

Only an idiot will post another person's morbid picture
Re: Late Chinedu Udoji: Enyimba Star Recounts Last Moments by benben1000: 1:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
How are we sure this was an accident? Could Fulani herdsmen have macheted him and staged the car?
Re: Late Chinedu Udoji: Enyimba Star Recounts Last Moments by adek6555: 2:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
R I P bro
Re: Late Chinedu Udoji: Enyimba Star Recounts Last Moments by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
DevilPrada:
May God grant his family the fortitude to bear

Wanna win BIG from Bet 9ja, Naira Bet etc?
Can you STA.KE HIGH to Pay After Win? No stakes below 5,000

If you can stake high on a 100 Percent Guaranteed game Wh-at's-app 0 8 0 8 7 4 3 8 3 5 6
can't you respect the thread?
na so una go dey stake stake use una money finish come start to dey shook eye for person own na so e dey start o.....mr staker

Re: Late Chinedu Udoji: Enyimba Star Recounts Last Moments by kanayo76: 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
Angelanest:
Kano Pillars' defender, Chinedu Udoji has died at the age of 28, after being involved in a ghastly motor accident. The centre-back, who captained Enyimba to win the 2014 Federation Cup and 2015 Nigeria Professional Football League titles, passed away on Sunday after he was involved in a car crash.

He was on parade as Kano Pillars played out a 1-1 draw with the People’s Elephant at the Sani Abacha Stadium, and on his return to club after visiting his former teammates at Enyimba suffered the tragic fate. He is survived by his parents, wife and two little children.

His former teammate at Enyimba club, Anaemena Ifeanyi, has recounted Udoji's last moments. Read below;

I can't explain it, Udoji called me dat he is coming to see me n d team, moments afta d match... We went n eat together in his car dem he brought me back to our hotel... He gave me d tins he brought for me ... N told me He is going to see our doctor....i showed him d doctors room.... A lesson for we that are still alive today, no one when the owner of our life will come, Jesus christ is the only way out, Jeeeeeeeee Nke oma, onye ball!!!.

N entered my room n slept off by den it was 9:38pm.. Little did I no it was my last time of seeing n being wit my brother....life is not fair.... Rest on bro... Chinedu Udoji... May God accept ur peaceful soul.... Amen.... Lesson to everyone dat is still breathing, we don't own our lives..d time is short...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/chinedu-udoji-dies-in-fatal-car-accident-ex-enyimba-teammate-recalls-last-moments.html
Re: Late Chinedu Udoji: Enyimba Star Recounts Last Moments by kanayo76: 2:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
Angelanest:
Kano Pillars' defender, Chinedu Udoji has died at the age of 28, after being involved in a ghastly motor accident. The centre-back, who captained Enyimba to win the 2014 Federation Cup and 2015 Nigeria Professional Football League titles, passed away on Sunday after he was involved in a car crash.

He was on parade as Kano Pillars played out a 1-1 draw with the People’s Elephant at the Sani Abacha Stadium, and on his return to club after visiting his former teammates at Enyimba suffered the tragic fate. He is survived by his parents, wife and two little children.

His former teammate at Enyimba club, Anaemena Ifeanyi, has recounted Udoji's last moments. Read below;

I can't explain it, Udoji called me dat he is coming to see me n d team, moments afta d match... We went n eat together in his car dem he brought me back to our hotel... He gave me d tins he brought for me ... N told me He is going to see our doctor....i showed him d doctors room.... A lesson for we that are still alive today, no one when the owner of our life will come, Jesus christ is the only way out, Jeeeeeeeee Nke oma, onye ball!!!.

N entered my room n slept off by den it was 9:38pm.. Little did I no it was my last time of seeing n being wit my brother....life is not fair.... Rest on bro... Chinedu Udoji... May God accept ur peaceful soul.... Amen.... Lesson to everyone dat is still breathing, we don't own our lives..d time is short...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/chinedu-udoji-dies-in-fatal-car-accident-ex-enyimba-teammate-recalls-last-moments.html
A lesson for us that are still living, no one knows when and how it will be, Jesus christ is the only way. Jeeeeeeeee Nkeoma, onye ball!!!.
Re: Late Chinedu Udoji: Enyimba Star Recounts Last Moments by joeblack28: 4:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
Udoji may your soul rest in the bosom of the lord
Re: Late Chinedu Udoji: Enyimba Star Recounts Last Moments by internetpo(m): 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
Eyah! My Captain. That fine, strong and stubborn defender of eyinmba.

Wacthing you play was a joy. You were so stubborn and strong in the heart of the enyimba defence.
Loved to watch you play then.

Alas dear. rest in peace, till we meet and part no more.
Re: Late Chinedu Udoji: Enyimba Star Recounts Last Moments by chigo5(m): 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2018
okonja:
28 or 38? undecided undecided
d guy is using his real age cus I kn a lady Da is his sister but is older is jst 31. he started playing football at young age, no b everybody Dey lie, na cuz of opportunity make people lie for football
Re: Late Chinedu Udoji: Enyimba Star Recounts Last Moments by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
What a world!!! embarassed embarassed
Can't even hold back my tears..I know this guy very well
Wonder why good ppl don't last. Oh my hrt is broken!!
Who am I question God. Death is a price we must all pay some day. Rest in peace dear friend.
Re: Late Chinedu Udoji: Enyimba Star Recounts Last Moments by we77: 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
RIP TO HIM

(1) (2) (Reply)

Luis Díaz Parents Kidnapped in Colombia / Africans In The UEFA Champions League 2013/2014 / AFCON Final: Kashim Shettima Departs Abuja For Abidjan (Videos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.