Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Tobi Finally Delivered From The Spell Cee-cee Casted On Him - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tobi Finally Delivered From The Spell Cee-cee Casted On Him (772 Views)

Bbnaija: See How Big Brother Settled Cee Cee According To Don Jazzy / Bbnaija, If Cee Cee Is Not Evicted This Weekend / Bbnaija: See The Breast Of Cee-cee A 25year Old Who Claimed To Be A Virgin(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tobi Finally Delivered From The Spell Cee-cee Casted On Him by Jameskyrian(m): 10:12am On Feb 20, 2018
The game is becoming intense in the Biggie's house....Tobi has finally been delivered from the Spell Cee-cee casted on him.....

See the funny narrative of what happened last night between Tobi and Cee-Cee in a very hilarious narrative.... Enjoy

The Bible says,” He who the lord has set free is free indeed, if you believe let me hear you shout Amen.!!!

“Eheen”, back to the matter..You’d agree with me that Tobi has been battling to keep his sanity in the big brother’s house as a result of the “spell” casted on him by the Imo state born Lawyer, Cynthia. a.k.a Cee-cee.

Tobi , the young Heritage bank staff is widely perceived by viewers as one the favorites to land the coveted price money of 45M whooping naira at the end of the show.

However, his behavior when it comes to his dealings with Cee-cee is perceived as weak , erratic and not being man enough…no thanks to his village witches .

Since inception, the manipulative Cee-cee has been controlling things around Tobi, jealously keeping him off any form of female frolicking tendency and above all , she still plays the victim.

I’d say, Biggie decided to roll the dice by unchaining Tobi with Cee-cee. New housemates were paired and they all seemed to have moved on but Cee-cee.

Eheen…let’s gossip a little before sun comes out…

Gheen Gheeen….

Continue reading on the link..

http://jkcyno.com/2018/02/20/bbnaija-2018-update-tobi-finally-delivered-from-the-spell-cee-cee-casted-on-him/

Re: Tobi Finally Delivered From The Spell Cee-cee Casted On Him by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 20, 2018
undecided

i just roasted water and fried my EBA

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija3: Teddy A Grabs Alex’s Boobs After She Touched His Pen!s In The Kitchen / Ay Comedy - Wakanda (black Panther) Skit / This Is Futo,this Is UNIZIK, This Is UNIPORT, Who Killed It More Among These,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.