Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,243 members, 7,807,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? (4424 Views)

Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings / ”The Plan Is To Install Akpabio As Senate President & Impeach Saraki”- Ben Bruce / Northerners, What Are Your International Achievements For Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by americanson: 10:14am On Feb 20, 2018
what is the plan of the North for Nigeria?

I am specifically asking you this question because I know as a Southerner, we want progress as it is evident in our dealings, no matter the approach deployed.

What is the plan of the North for Nigeria?

You have rejected resource control,

You have rejected restructuring and regional government,

You have rejected state police==> https://www.nairaland.com/4357691/middle-belt-groups-afenifere-others

You have rejected ranching of your cattles... to stop the killings going on.

all the above were heavily supported by the South BUT you rejected all in the name of one borrow religion or ethnicity.

So, I am asking you, what is your plan for Nigeria? I can't understand how you keep opposing everything to move me forward and you expect me to be calm when my mates in other African climes and making progress.

6 Likes

Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 20, 2018
americanson:

I am specifically asking you this question because I know as a Southerner, we want progress as it is evident in our dealings, no matter the approach deployed.

You have rejected state police==> https://www.nairaland.com/4357691/middle-belt-groups-afenifere-others

all the above were heavily supported by the South BUT you rejected all in the name of one borrow religion or ethnicity.

So, I am asking you, what is your plan for Nigeria? I can't understand how you keep opposing everything to move me forward and you expect me to be calm when my mates in other African climes and making progress.

Radical Islam and suicide bombing

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by americanson: 10:19am On Feb 20, 2018
imhotep:

bro, let them speak. I want to hear what they have to say, especially that QuotaSystem that is always running his mouth.

Nafessaa is always at the forefront for anything fulani, fizznation is always back everything North, 9jjj and carinmom supported what happened to Ese Oruru...

So, I am asking all of them to come forward and tell us what their plan for this country is.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 20, 2018
americanson:
bro, let them speak. I want to hear what they have to say, especially that QuotaSystem that is always running his mouth.

Nafessaa is always at the forefront for anything fulani, fizznation is always back everything North, 9jjj and carinmom supported what happened to Ese Oruru...

So, I am asking all of them to come forward and tell us what their plan for this country is.
cc yarimo danladi7 itsmeaboki

7 Likes

Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by americanson: 10:25am On Feb 20, 2018
Failure to present what they stand for in this country only means they have nothing to offer...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by zakim(m): 10:31am On Feb 20, 2018
undecided
Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 20, 2018
Truth is very bitter but I will say it the way it is.

The agenda is simple

To make Nigeria a Caliphate under the rulership of the Sultan of Sokoto

This cannot be achieved with restructuring, state policing, resource control and all the bla bla

Now I didn't say Islamization as some people think because muslims from other regions will never become the Sultan.

Islam is only a very useful tool because that is what they use to deceive their fellow muslims in other parts

Except Nigerians arise and stop the Fulanisation agenda

Nigeria will never move forward

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by QuotaSystem: 10:37am On Feb 20, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by QuotaSystem: 10:38am On Feb 20, 2018
If you want to to know what Arewa is planning for your future; ask nicely.

Otherwise I urge duka iyan arewa to ignore this thread.

imhotep:

Answer the simple question: what is the plan of the North for Nigeria?

americanson:
how else do you expect me to ask or how nicely do you expect me to ask?

So, I ask you again, what is the plan of the North for Nigeria. I want to know, I am asking, let me hear from the horses mouth.

Modified:

Better.

QuotaSystem:
Economic diversification, import substitution, energy sufficiency and export-based economy are surely ways forward for Nigeria as envisioned by northern leadership.

By the time we are less reliant on oil for economic sustenance, and oil eventually becomes less valuable & attractive due to the abandonment of fossil fuels, the resource control agitation will naturally die down.

A stronger Naira (due to import substitution & export orientation) will make Nigeria much more attractive to FDI and the consequent industrialization will eventually propel us into the league of developed nations.

At least the OP has his answer and has been taught good manners as bonus.

6 Likes

Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by Stingman: 10:39am On Feb 20, 2018
imhotep:

cc yarimo danladi7 itsmeaboki

...you didn't add the northern wannabe... their sidekick called Omenkalives....

He might be on his way or he is just hiding right now...

15 Likes

Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by americanson: 10:40am On Feb 20, 2018
RedeemNigeria:

The agenda is simple

This cannot be achieved with restructuring, state policing, resource control and all the bla bla

Now I didn't say Islamization as some people think because muslims from other regions will never become the Sultan.

Islam is only a very useful tool because that is what they use to deceive their fellow muslims in other parts

I am not unaware of this but it would be tantamount jumping into conclusion and that is why I want them to come forward and speak their mind, at least, let us hear from the horses mouth! abi?

1 Like

Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 20, 2018
Stingman:

...you didn't add the northern wannabe... their sidekick called Omenkalives....

He might be on his way or he is just hiding right now...
omenkalives is receiving sense and wisdom in the Aba refugee camp, after herdsmen courtesy call in Benue

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by Stingman: 10:43am On Feb 20, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Otherwise I admonish duk iyan arewa to ignore this thread.

How nicely would you want?

Just thank your gods for Lugard and his wife Flora Shaw... for merging the north and the south...and recently the SW, Middle belt and parts of SS whom you have succeeded in your divide and rule schemes...otherwise, you would have known how far by now.

13 Likes

Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by americanson: 10:50am On Feb 20, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Otherwise I admonish duk iyan arewa to ignore this thread.
You always think you can command everyone. See how you responded as if you are talking to cow up North instead of answering questions put forward to you or do I look like your slave you order around? how else do you expect me to ask or how nicely do you expect me to ask?

Answer the damn question, will you?

The country is at boiling point because the North is taking every other regions for a fool and a ride but times are changing... guess what? CHANGE is the only constant thing in life. If you all up North think you can continue with this method to politics that you are playing, trust me, CHANGE will defeat you at the right time.

So, I ask you again, what is the plan of the North for Nigeria. I want to know, I am asking, let me hear from the horses mouth.

14 Likes

Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 20, 2018
americanson:
I am not unaware of this but it would be tantamount jumping into conclusion and that is why I want them to come forward and speak their mind, at least, let us hear from the horses mouth! abi?

My bro, I'm not saying anybody should believe me.

It's good internet doesn't forget.

The generations coming will search google one day and see this

From their own statement, Nigeria is their fathers' estate and they are out to take the territory their fathers conquered for them

You cannot have such people at the helm of affairs in a country as diverse as Nigeria and expect the country to move forward

I'm sorry its painful but true

8 Likes

Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by americanson: 10:52am On Feb 20, 2018
imhotep:

omenkalives is receiving sense and wisdom in the Aba refugee camp, after herdsmen courtesy call in Benue
Omenka said he is not from Benue. I swear, he even swore that if he ever claimed to be from Benue, let something evil happen to him( can't remember the actual phrase of the curse lol) but if i lie, let him Omenkalives come and refute my claims.

1 Like

Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 20, 2018
americanson:
Omenka said he is not from Benue. I swear, he even swore that if he ever claimed to be from Benue, let something evil happen to him( can't remember the actual phrase of the curse lol) but if i lie, let him Omenkalives come and refute my claims.
But he is from the Middle Belt and he is now a refugee in Aba, hiding behind Nnamdi Kanu's house LMAO

cc lzaa

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by americanson: 10:57am On Feb 20, 2018
RedeemNigeria:

My bro, I'm not saying anybody should believe me.

It's good internet doesn't forget.

The generations coming will search google one day and see this

From their own statement, Nigeria is their fathers' estate and they are out to take the territory their fathers conquered for them

You cannot have such people at the helm of affairs in a country as diverse as Nigeria and expect the country to move forward

I'm sorry its painful but true
I know and I thank God for Nairaland which played a huge role in awakening me to reality starting with Ese Oruru saga after I read what some of them stated... that was when I started visiting the politics section often.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by KingGBsky(m): 11:00am On Feb 20, 2018
Boko haram, Fulani herdsmen and Aboki sew my shoe people.
Islamizing Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by KingGBsky(m): 11:02am On Feb 20, 2018
RedeemNigeria:

The agenda is simple

This is it!
The agenda of the evil Fulanis.

1 Like

Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by remedick: 11:07am On Feb 20, 2018
I was banned... lol, Nairaland has a date with me, it will be long but trust me, that day will come. It will shock the entire country. I repeat, nairaland has a date with me.
Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by LZAA: 11:16am On Feb 20, 2018
imhotep:

But he is from the Middle Belt and he is now a refugee in Aba, behind Nnamdi Kanu's house LMAO

cc lzaa
Those who voted for change must have surely realized...
grin

1 Like

Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 20, 2018
LZAA:

Those who voted for change must have surely realized...
grin
Chain-ge is truly here grin grin

1 Like

Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by remedick: 11:24am On Feb 20, 2018
Have you all notice that we have a common enemy? Did you see that they refused to comment? You why I stated in my other thread that the foolishness of the South is because of the constant fight between Yorubas and Igbos?

Do you see they have nothing to offer other than their Satanic division? Do you see that Omenkalives has not commented? Now, this make me believe he(Omenka) is not from Benue, but you will see him any thread where Igbos and Yorubas are fighting...

5 Likes

Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by bloodmoneyspita: 11:31am On Feb 20, 2018
nafeesaAA come and answer this simple question.

1 Like

Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by gidgiddy: 11:36am On Feb 20, 2018
americanson:

You dont know their plan? Everybody knows their plan, the propagation of the current system in other to maintain political domination of Nigeria. Thats the only thing they care about, controlling everyone.

Sometimes, freedom fighters like Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu will rise up to fight their plan but the rest of Southern Nigeria have a way acting like "zombies" at such times.

4 Likes

Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by 12submarine(m): 11:41am On Feb 20, 2018
americanson:
I saw his comment you are trying to refer to. He didn't say he was not from Benue. He said he was not tiv and not fulani. Is tiv the only tribe in Benue state? This is how some of you are just making Nairaland a forum for peddling lies and that is why it has lost its credibility.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by Turantula(m): 11:42am On Feb 20, 2018
imhotep:

Sense no go kill you.
Add - grazing reserve throughout the federation, legalization of infant marriage, sharia law throughout the federation, cow colony, abolition of western education. These are their immediate and most pressing needs and ofcourse ONE NIGERIA

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 20, 2018
Turantula:

Sense no go kill you.
Add - grazing reserve throughout the federation, legalization of infant marriage, sharia law throughout the federation, cow colony, abolition of western education. These are their immediate and most pressing needs and ofcourse ONE NIGERIA
One Nigger Area grin

5 Likes

Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by Metallurgist: 11:48am On Feb 20, 2018
replying bigots like u it just a waste of time, nonetheless I will indulge you, first whats your plan as an IBO for Nigeria? what have the 5 IBO state contributed to Nigerian in term of trade, natural resources, agriculture, etc. millions of ur ppl are surviving in the north, unlike ur region, if u one to blame someone for ur frustration first blame yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by QuotaSystem: 11:53am On Feb 20, 2018
americanson:
You always think you can command everyone. See how you responded as if you are talking to cow up North instead of answering questions put forward to you or do I look like your slave you order around? how else do you expect me to ask or how nicely do you expect me to ask?

Answer the damn question, will you?

The country is at boiling point because the North is taking every other regions for a fool and a ride but times are changing... guess what? CHANGE is the only constant thing in life. If you all up North think you can continue with this method to politics that you are playing, trust me, CHANGE will defeat you at the right time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 20, 2018
americanson:

u need to ready history how old are u?....The North never wanted to be joined with the south...even after joining the North wanted northern Nigeria and was busy building it with ground pyramid ,and agriculture by now with the vast mineral deposit in the north we could have been develop capacity and will be earning more than oil ,combine with 70 percent of landmass ...the north has abu zaria ,radio kaduna etc b4 the gangstar group of ibo killer killed northern leaders .resigned the fake country to state ..seize northern Nigeria govt asset and declear their federal republic....ironsi and co ...so we are helping u in the south achieving your 1966 goals of one united nigeria...but why didnt obj and jeg do the state police and resource control after 14 years in power?

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trump: US House confirms travel ban targeting Nigeria, others as Pelosi reacts / Members Of The Supreme Court Review Panel / If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.