Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Meet Axel Fourie, An African Who Has Made A Fortune Off Fixing I-phones - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet Axel Fourie, An African Who Has Made A Fortune Off Fixing I-phones (662 Views)

Fried Grasshopper: Katsina Residents Make Fortune Selling Tasty Insects / Meet The South African Who Started From Nothing And Now Owns 7 Hotels! / Where To Buy I-phones And Designer Items In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Axel Fourie, An African Who Has Made A Fortune Off Fixing I-phones by madeafricans: 10:22am On Feb 20, 2018
Axel Fourie could be what most people call an accidental entrepreneur. He had tried a lot of other businesses in the past but never had luck with any. But he saw a great business opportunity by luck and made the best of it.
We are not going to beat about the bush and talk about where he grew up, or his past failed ventures or stuff like that, we will just go straight to the point and tell you about the period this guy had his epiphany as an entrepreneur.
This young South African had a problem with his IPod when he was 27. He went on YouTube to find a solution to it, and by this time YouTube was still growing to get the reputation it now has today. After he successfully fixed it, he thought of how he could turn this opportunity into a revenue stream.
He then thought of placing an advert in a local newspaper offering to fix Ipads and Ipods. He knew this was going to be a big business opportunity after two people called him after placing the ads. The total response he got were exceedingly overwhelming.
Soon after, Axel started a company he called iFix, and operated it from his dorm room in the university. The store now has at least 8 locations, and employs over 85 people.
iFix has also started manufacturing mobile phone accessories, which he exports to many countries across Africa.
His total startup capital was $0, except for the money he paid for the local newspaper ad. He is also one of the youngest millionaires in Africa.

If you want to see the full get it at http://www.madeafricans.com/2018/02/meet-axel-fourie.html and for others similar to it, check us out at.
http://www.madeafricans.com

Re: Meet Axel Fourie, An African Who Has Made A Fortune Off Fixing I-phones by Reeefe(m): 11:00am On Feb 20, 2018
we sef for computer village dey do the same thin yet no fortune. smh

1 Like

Re: Meet Axel Fourie, An African Who Has Made A Fortune Off Fixing I-phones by periphetes: 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2018
Reeefe:
we sef for computer village dey do the same thin yet no fortune.
smh

Upgrade your shop and services. Be specific in your field of profession and advertise your brand.
Re: Meet Axel Fourie, An African Who Has Made A Fortune Off Fixing I-phones by madeafricans: 9:15am On Feb 28, 2018
Reeefe:
we sef for computer village dey do the same thin yet no fortune.
smh
lol, then maybe you should pay for an ad ooo,probably online, they are a lot of people that want to repair their iphone but don't have anyone to carry it to computer village. So your ads will reach them and they can call you

(1) (Reply)

BLCO,LPFO,LNG Available From Genuine And Authorised/ Licensed Dealer / Hello guys / "I Want To Be The Biggest Philanthropist In Africa" - Aliko Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.