Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,463 members, 7,781,341 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:41 PM

Your Advice Is Needed: My Husband's Penis Is The Smallest In The World - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Advice Is Needed: My Husband's Penis Is The Smallest In The World (3182 Views)

Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy / Advice Needed!! My Cousin Is Pregnant / My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Advice Is Needed: My Husband's Penis Is The Smallest In The World by briggsibiso: 11:04am On Feb 20, 2018
Please Advise: ''I've been married for 10 years now and my husband has the smallest Penis in the world, so i can not reach climax or have an orgasm, should i dump him?''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbEZ3JE1w_k
Re: Your Advice Is Needed: My Husband's Penis Is The Smallest In The World by marunga(m): 11:07am On Feb 20, 2018
cool Hi madam, you're problems are over privately send me your email. F00L

Re: Your Advice Is Needed: My Husband's Penis Is The Smallest In The World by XhosaNostra(f): 11:08am On Feb 20, 2018
That's why you shouldn't make a purchase without testing it or making sure that it fits grin
Now look at the woman you married! Kikikiki.

4 Likes

Re: Your Advice Is Needed: My Husband's Penis Is The Smallest In The World by Lionessza(f): 11:13am On Feb 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:
That's why you shouldn't make a purchase without testing it or making sure that it fits grin

LMFAO, Thunder fire you for encouraging the ways of the devil.

5 Likes

Re: Your Advice Is Needed: My Husband's Penis Is The Smallest In The World by akeentech(m): 11:14am On Feb 20, 2018
10 YEARS OF STUPIDITY MADAM
Re: Your Advice Is Needed: My Husband's Penis Is The Smallest In The World by akeentech(m): 11:15am On Feb 20, 2018
Lionessza:

AMEN
Re: Your Advice Is Needed: My Husband's Penis Is The Smallest In The World by thesicilian: 11:18am On Feb 20, 2018
How did you know
Re: Your Advice Is Needed: My Husband's Penis Is The Smallest In The World by dingbang(m): 11:18am On Feb 20, 2018
Taaa gerraway you there... When you were enjoying all the money and material gifts, it didn't occur to you abi.

1 Like

Re: Your Advice Is Needed: My Husband's Penis Is The Smallest In The World by XhosaNostra(f): 11:29am On Feb 20, 2018
Lionessza:

God is forgiving.

3 Likes

Re: Your Advice Is Needed: My Husband's Penis Is The Smallest In The World by Lionessza(f): 11:44am On Feb 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

God is forgiving.

Amen !

3 Likes

Re: Your Advice Is Needed: My Husband's Penis Is The Smallest In The World by MissWrite(f): 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol!! Nice.

2 Likes

Re: Your Advice Is Needed: My Husband's Penis Is The Smallest In The World by XhosaNostra(f): 12:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
MissWrite:

Lol!! Nice.

It's a "female husband"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Advice Is Needed: My Husband's Penis Is The Smallest In The World by henrygold100: 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
Wen u were shouting no sex bfor marriage u no know

1 Like

Re: Your Advice Is Needed: My Husband's Penis Is The Smallest In The World by metroid(m): 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
She has tasted another d**k and there was a difference grin She has bad friends

1 Like

Re: Your Advice Is Needed: My Husband's Penis Is The Smallest In The World by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
one of them hoeing wives!
After 10years? you have been cheating on him for 10 fvcking years now you wanna go finally. your pvssy is the widest in the world. not your hubby di!ck is small.

6 Likes

Re: Your Advice Is Needed: My Husband's Penis Is The Smallest In The World by youngreezy(m): 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2018
Messi Must Break Em Chelsea Curse Dis Year I Swear Down.
Re: Your Advice Is Needed: My Husband's Penis Is The Smallest In The World by chuckdee4(m): 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
and she felt the internet was the best place to come seek advice
Re: Your Advice Is Needed: My Husband's Penis Is The Smallest In The World by KINGOFJAPAN: 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Chai grin grin

1 Like

Re: Your Advice Is Needed: My Husband's Penis Is The Smallest In The World by adekhingz(m): 4:01pm On Feb 20, 2018
Wait. Make i call simo ask for u

Re: Your Advice Is Needed: My Husband's Penis Is The Smallest In The World by KeenMind(m): 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
LMAO. Dunno, but this sounded hilarious to me.

Sexual frustration is something I wouldn't wish on my enemy though. It could stretch one to the point of depression. I can feel her plight because I've dated someone who couldn't get wet no matter what you did. The few months with her was hellish. Imagine this woman having female blue balls for a decade now... Damn!

The situation can still be salvaged though. I bet the guy doesn't have the world's shortest fingers and tongue too. Let him work on the meat with his fingers and then eat her like he's a Muslim about to embark on Ramadan fast for a whole week. There are many ways to kill a pu.s.s.y.

Communication is key here. Let her open up to him. They can experiment and work things out. It's even easier for acwoman to reach orgasm through oral se.x than penetrative se.x

In the end, if nothing works out, be kind enough to walk out of the union before sampling other BBCs. This man has been good to you like you averred. The small dic.k is no fault of his.
Re: Your Advice Is Needed: My Husband's Penis Is The Smallest In The World by Pusyiter(m): 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
If you can endure it for 10years, you can endure it for another 10. Afterall, menopause go soon jam you. grin
Re: Your Advice Is Needed: My Husband's Penis Is The Smallest In The World by OboOlora(f): 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2018
Pusyiter:
If you can endure it for 10years, you can endure it for another 10. Afterall, menopause go soon jam you. grin
Why does ur name sound like pu$$yeater

Re: Your Advice Is Needed: My Husband's Penis Is The Smallest In The World by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
Madam talk d thing Wey d do you. Obviously that is not the problem.

1 Like

Re: Your Advice Is Needed: My Husband's Penis Is The Smallest In The World by baby124: 3:20am On Feb 21, 2018
Hahahahahhaha. Funny thread grin cheesy
Re: Your Advice Is Needed: My Husband's Penis Is The Smallest In The World by Pusyiter(m): 8:20am On Feb 21, 2018
Lol, remove your mind from the gutters....it is an acronym but if you see it like that, you are right. grin
OboOlora:

Why does ur name sound like pu$$yeater

(1) (Reply)

Would You Buy Designer Clothes For Your Kid? / ^Good Cleaning Services Companies In Lagos / Lessons To Learn From The Life Of Bode Thomas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.