Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

South African Lady Celebrates Her 100-Year-Old Grandmother - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / South African Lady Celebrates Her 100-Year-Old Grandmother (22419 Views)

Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) / 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) / Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 100-Year-Old Grandmother by UDIOK: 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2018
Litblogger:
Wow.
This woman must have been a head-turner when she was young.
Thats why u turn ur head upside down......head turner runs in u....
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 100-Year-Old Grandmother by Lionessza(f): 4:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
Fukafuka:
Meanwhile some Grannies elsewhere grin grin grin

LMFAO
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 100-Year-Old Grandmother by Lionessza(f): 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
BluntBoy:

Beautiful mama. I like that lady's smile and her teeth.

LMFAO, which lady's teeth ? grin
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 100-Year-Old Grandmother by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ralo:

You need a new prescription glasses...
Was I talking to you? Carry your dead body and go.
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 100-Year-Old Grandmother by talk2ekpa(m): 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
Highbhee:
And this is news....

Nairaland which way undecided
At least, it is better than #BBNaija
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 100-Year-Old Grandmother by BluntBoyII: 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
Lionessza:

LMFAO, which lady's teeth ? grin

I meant the younger lady.

How are you, my lioness? grin

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 100-Year-Old Grandmother by Lionessza(f): 4:42pm On Feb 20, 2018
BluntBoyII:

I meant the younger lady.

How are you, my lioness? grin

Lol. Oh now I understand.

I'm good, howsit?
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 100-Year-Old Grandmother by BluntBoyII: 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol. Oh now I understand.

I'm good, howsit?

I am good too.

That language you and Xhosa were communicating with, what is it called? I hope you will teach me grin

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 100-Year-Old Grandmother by Lionessza(f): 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
BluntBoyII:

I am good too.

That language you and Xhosa were communicating with, what is it called? I hope you will teach me grin

Good to hear.

Lol, the language is Xhosa . Let's start by mholo=hello. What language do you speak?
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 100-Year-Old Grandmother by Ralo(m): 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
AfricanElite:
Was I talking to you? Carry your dead body and go.

Chai! E pain am..
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 100-Year-Old Grandmother by BluntBoyII: 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
Lionessza:

Good to hear.

Lol, the language is Xhosa . Let's start by mholo=hello. What language do you speak?

Wow shocked

I speak Yoruba.

OK, I have learnt a new word. Mholo. cheesy

It looks like Xhosa is going to be easy to learn.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 100-Year-Old Grandmother by Lionessza(f): 5:46pm On Feb 20, 2018
BluntBoyII:

Wow shocked

I speak Yoruba.

OK, I have learnt a new word. Mholo. cheesy

It looks like Xhosa is going to be easy to learn.

Ok , that's great . How do you say , hello in Yoruba?

Maybe easy to read, but people say it's difficult to speak.
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 100-Year-Old Grandmother by BluntBoyII: 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
Lionessza:

It is always hard to get apt translation for these English words in Yoruba.

For instance, to say "Hello", one could say "Pele o" and the "Pele o" can also mean "sorry" cheesy

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 100-Year-Old Grandmother by Lionessza(f): 5:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
BluntBoyII:

It is always hard to get apt translation for these English words in Yoruba.

For instance, to say "Hello", one could say "Pele o" and the "Pele o" can also mean "sorry" cheesy

Ok, thanks I will keep that in mind.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 100-Year-Old Grandmother by NairalandGod: 6:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
Two lovebirds have hijacked this thread with language lecture sad grin bluntboyii and lionessza, the two both of you should get a room and teach yourselves. Shey this place looks like foreign language department

Abeg who get sure prediction for tonight's game?

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 100-Year-Old Grandmother by Lionessza(f): 6:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
NairalandGod:
Two lovebirds have hijacked this thread with language lecture sad grin bluntboyii and lionessza, the two both of you should get a room and teach yourselves. Shey this place looks like foreign language department

Lol, shut up you grin
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 100-Year-Old Grandmother by NairalandGod: 6:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, shut up you grin

I don talk my own. Let he who has ears let him hear.
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 100-Year-Old Grandmother by BluntBoyII: 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
NairalandGod:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 100-Year-Old Grandmother by Lionessza(f): 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
NairalandGod:

I don talk my own. Let he who has ears let him hear.

tongue

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 100-Year-Old Grandmother by delors(m): 8:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
The girl fine sha....i mean the granddaughter
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 100-Year-Old Grandmother by cyberhike(m): 7:49am On Jun 28, 2018
amrachi:
You should have known better.... Hehehe

happy birthday babe.... blessings on blessings
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 100-Year-Old Grandmother by Timewilltell(f): 9:46am On Jun 29, 2018
delors:
The girl fine sha....i mean the granddaughter

You are stupid , naija women way better than these ugly SA
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 100-Year-Old Grandmother by delors(m): 11:17am On Jun 29, 2018
Lionessza:

Format. Lol cheesy
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 100-Year-Old Grandmother by delors(m): 11:18am On Jun 29, 2018
Timewilltell:

You are stupid , naija women way better than these ugly SA
What is wrong with this one? Mumu guy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband / Nigerian Couple Battles UK Govt Over Son’s ‘forceful Adoption’ (pics) / My Boyfriend Demands I Change My Church After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.