Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Please Is It Normal For A Dog To Deliver Just One Puppy - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please Is It Normal For A Dog To Deliver Just One Puppy (885 Views)

One Puppy At A Giveaway Price For Fastest Finger / How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) / Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is It Normal For A Dog To Deliver Just One Puppy by jide219(m): 2:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
My cross breed Alsatian/rott gave birth to just one rott
But this was her first crosssin
Re: Please Is It Normal For A Dog To Deliver Just One Puppy by Litblogger: 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2018
Lol.
Of course it's normal. Like you said, it is her first cross-in.
You have nothing to worry about.

1 Like

Re: Please Is It Normal For A Dog To Deliver Just One Puppy by Patented: 3:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
its not usual but its certainly not abnormal
Re: Please Is It Normal For A Dog To Deliver Just One Puppy by Mckandre(m): 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2018
This is serious, how many times did she achieve successful locking with the stud?
Re: Please Is It Normal For A Dog To Deliver Just One Puppy by jide219(m): 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2018
Mckandre:
This is serious, how many times did she achieve successful locking with the stud?
d vet cross her with two different breed, alsatian and rott for a period of 3 days ,DAT is he cross her with Rott on Monday and Wednesday and did d final crossing with alsatian on Friday when d rotten was not wiling to perform his duties
Re: Please Is It Normal For A Dog To Deliver Just One Puppy by adisabarber(m): 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
How old is your dog?

jide219:
My cross breed Alsatian/rott gave birth to just one rott
But this was her first crosssin
Re: Please Is It Normal For A Dog To Deliver Just One Puppy by jide219(m): 2:42am On Feb 22, 2018
adisabarber:
How old is your dog?

A year and 6months
Re: Please Is It Normal For A Dog To Deliver Just One Puppy by Mckandre(m): 9:08am On Feb 24, 2018
jide219:
d vet cross her with two different breed, alsatian and rott for a period of 3 days ,DAT is he cross her with Rott on Monday and Wednesday and did d final crossing with alsatian on Friday when d rotten was not wiling to perform his duties
that vet must be a quack to ve initiated that routine,what was his goal ? something of that nature is not done considering the fact rotts nd GSDs 're not of same specie ,some sort of interference must have gone wrong during the gestation period. next time select a particular breed for crossing throughout ur bitch ovulation period.

(1) (Reply)

Pedigree Transmission Puppy Needed Urgently,budget Is 500k Pchat / Gsd mix is up for sale / Book Your Energetic Boer Bull Puppies Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.