Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Get 10,000 Youtube Views And Qualify For Monetization With This Bot - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get 10,000 Youtube Views And Qualify For Monetization With This Bot (1892 Views)

How Do I Uninstall This Bot On My Page / 10 Tips On How To Increase Youtube Views By Yourself / We Sell Youtube Views At $1/1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get 10,000 Youtube Views And Qualify For Monetization With This Bot by Angelawhite(m): 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
Features of the script:
Clears the browser's data: history, cache, cookies, etc after each visit
Toggles your IP after each visit
Delivers 10,000 views
You can customize how long you want to view the video before the next visit
You can use a VPS to save you data, time and battery
Very easy to use

You can contact me via: 07068097535
Re: Get 10,000 Youtube Views And Qualify For Monetization With This Bot by Angelawhite(m): 7:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
Still available
Re: Get 10,000 Youtube Views And Qualify For Monetization With This Bot by joat247: 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
Is it free
Re: Get 10,000 Youtube Views And Qualify For Monetization With This Bot by Angelawhite(m): 7:19am On Mar 01, 2018
joat247:
Is it free

Not free but cheap
Re: Get 10,000 Youtube Views And Qualify For Monetization With This Bot by Grupo(m): 7:41am On Mar 02, 2018
Is that not diabolic traffic bot?
Guys, don't pay her any money. Go on and search cracked version of diabolic traffic bot. Get free 2 months on Google drive vps. Host the traffic bot on the vps and do your thing.

2 Likes

Re: Get 10,000 Youtube Views And Qualify For Monetization With This Bot by Angelawhite(m): 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2018
Grupo:
Is that not diabolic traffic bot?
Guys, don't pay her any money. Go on and search cracked version of diabolic traffic bot. Get free 2 months on Google drive vps. Host the traffic bot on the vps and do your thing.

Is it not a baby you want? Go meet any olosho, give am belle and carry your pikin.

Bad belle. So na only diabolic them tell u say de Internet?
Re: Get 10,000 Youtube Views And Qualify For Monetization With This Bot by Grupo(m): 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2018
Angelawhite:

Is it not a baby you want? Go meet any olosho, give am belle and carry your pikin.

Bad belle. So na only diabolic them tell u say de Internet?
Madam, no vex say I knock your hustle. But sometimes, make una try help fellow country men for free na.
Re: Get 10,000 Youtube Views And Qualify For Monetization With This Bot by Angelawhite(m): 2:09pm On Mar 09, 2018
Grupo:

Madam, no vex say I knock your hustle. But sometimes, make una try help fellow country men for free na.

So I go spend months to write a software and I go come use am sow seed for your life? Abeg if u no fit hustle, I fit give u wheel barrow to de drive. Na that one I fit use help people grin
Re: Get 10,000 Youtube Views And Qualify For Monetization With This Bot by Grupo(m): 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
Angelawhite:

So I go spend months to write a software and I go come use am sow seed for your life? Abeg if u no fit hustle, I fit give u wheel barrow to de drive. Na that one I fit use help people grin
Stopping lying. You didn't write any software. You simply downloaded a cracked version of a software online and want to start selling to your country men.
Re: Get 10,000 Youtube Views And Qualify For Monetization With This Bot by Angelawhite(m): 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2018
Grupo:

Stopping lying. You didn't write any software. You simply downloaded a cracked version of a software online and want to start selling to your country men.

How I wish I can be lazy as your clan. But it's a taboo to a be lazy where I come from. The wheel barrow I have, the tire is flat. Do u mind if i send it across?
Re: Get 10,000 Youtube Views And Qualify For Monetization With This Bot by Grupo(m): 3:28pm On Mar 09, 2018
Angelawhite:

How I wish I can be lazy as your clan. But it's a taboo to a be lazy where I come from. The wheel barrow I have, the tire is flat. Do u mind if i send it across?
I understand that the country is hard. Instead of looking for who to send small small change to you in the name of software, send me your account number via pm, and I'll credit your account.
Re: Get 10,000 Youtube Views And Qualify For Monetization With This Bot by Angelawhite(m): 3:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
Grupo:

I understand that the country is hard. Instead of looking for who to send small small change I the name of software, send me your account number via pm, and I'll credit your account.
Lol. Don't mention. What are friends for. Keep the change. The barrow is my own little contribution to the less privileged. I understand you want to show some appreciation, but you needed to be strong footed in the barrow business. Use the change to support your parents and the little one wink
Re: Get 10,000 Youtube Views And Qualify For Monetization With This Bot by njuwo(m): 7:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
Grupo:

I understand that the country is hard. Instead of looking for who to send small small change to you in the name of software, send me your account number via pm, and I'll credit your account.
Bro, give me the scope for free pls
Re: Get 10,000 Youtube Views And Qualify For Monetization With This Bot by njuwo(m): 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2018
Angelawhite:
Features of the script: Clears the browser's data: history, cache, cookies, etc after each visit Toggles your IP after each visit Delivers 10,000 views You can customize how long you want to view the video before the next visit You can use a VPS to save you data, time and battery Very easy to use
Give me for free pls Ma
Re: Get 10,000 Youtube Views And Qualify For Monetization With This Bot by Grupo(m): 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2018
njuwo:
Bro, give me the scope for free pls
Look at my first post up there. I talked about it there.
Re: Get 10,000 Youtube Views And Qualify For Monetization With This Bot by MEILYN(m): 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2018
Grupo:

Look at my first post up there. I talked about it there.
Bros
Re: Get 10,000 Youtube Views And Qualify For Monetization With This Bot by nairabacks(f): 2:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
Angelawhite:
Features of the script:
Clears the browser's data: history, cache, cookies, etc after each visit
Toggles your IP after each visit
Delivers 10,000 views
You can customize how long you want to view the video before the next visit
You can use a VPS to save you data, time and battery
Very easy to use

will it work on topbuzz ?
Re: Get 10,000 Youtube Views And Qualify For Monetization With This Bot by Angelawhite(m): 3:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
nairabacks:

will it work on topbuzz ?
For what exactly...?
Re: Get 10,000 Youtube Views And Qualify For Monetization With This Bot by Botchillex(m): 1:53am On May 18, 2018
Angelawhite:

For what exactly...?
topbuzz is a website almost like facebook and am wondering if it will work there

(1) (Reply)

Open And Verify A Paypal Account For Me And I'll Pay You! / Forum Moderators Needed / Unlimited Bandwith, Unlimited Addons, Unmetered disc Space For Your Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.