Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing (8492 Views)

Help! My Girlfriend Doesn't Like Kissing / Have U Noticed That Ashawo Or Sex Workers Dont Like Kissing During Sex / My Wife Doesn't Like Kissing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by Ralphjoe(m): 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
Gentle034:

So you fit kiss ashawo?
nah! ashawo sex is different as it's strictly business, i can't even have sex with ashawo talkless of kissing her.
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by Jecciluscious(f): 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
The answer is very simple... You don't just know how to kiss... PERIOD!
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by Ralphjoe(m): 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
hmmm All the girls in this thread all claims to love kissing thereby making it seem as if i am making all these up, where are those girls here that admitted that they don't love kissing? ya'all should come in here and tell us the reason you don't like it.
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by Ralphjoe(m): 7:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
Jecciluscious:
The answer is very simple... You don't just know how to kiss... PERIOD!
that's not it at all, i am an experienced kisser.
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ralphjoe:
that's not it at all, i am an experienced kisser.
Experienced with who or what?...girls that doesn't love kissing?
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2018
sexybbstar:
Kissing is a pre-intimacy on its own.. It triggers the necessary hormones wink
Let's do one corner. grin
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by Ralphjoe(m): 7:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
Experienced with who or what?...girls that doesn't love kissing?
prior to the period i started dating, i had a long sexual experience with a matured lady, she is a very good kisser, i can say she taught me the rudiment of good kissing.
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by mukhcech(m): 7:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
Infact, God bless you...
where are you seeing girls that doesn't love kissing...Me I love kissing o...baje baje

Ayam coming grin
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by mukhcech(m): 7:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ralphjoe:
hmmm All the girls in this thread all claims to love kissing thereby making it seem as if i am making all these up, where are those girls here that admitted that they don't love kissing? ya'all should come in here and tell us the reason you don't like it.

So they are all on nairaland
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by Ralphjoe(m): 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
mukhcech:

So they are all on nairaland
my brother, they are definitely on nairaland, i can't remember the thread where almost all the girls there admitted to not liking kissing, so am kind of surprised where suddenly all of them here are claiming to like it.
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
coolestofall:
I think d reason is because most of dem engage in sex only as a business. Imagine d number of hours some guys would want 2 spend kissing alone, she would hv used n opened her legs 4 abt five different guys in different locations. 2 dem time is money. N guyz too, kissing is not a competition. I've heard sm guyz talk abt hw long they can go kissing in one stretch as if dat will compensate 4 d one minute they spend during sex.

This is the correct answer. Oloshos do not kiss. If a lady identifies your relationship as a transactional one she will be reluctant to engage in kissing. Unfortunately, many Nigerian ladies are transactional in their approach....

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by Follygunners: 8:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
Chikita66:
Most of you guys have smelling mouth, that's why tongue.

Just imagine ugliness at best!
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by Burgerlomo: 9:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
May be because some dude's mouth smells like a locust beans cool
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
Rextayne:
Let's do one corner. grin
One se.un's forum ehn?
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
Na waoh Twoclans do u consider kissing as disgusting?cheesy my mouth no dey smell cos i wash my tongue thoroughly both the top and d under and i also chop plenty carrotscheesy.
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
sarafa68:
I prefer kissing to s3x.
The lips must be kissable and devoid of odour.
Thanks to Nancy who taught me how to suck lips. grin

I find it disgusting hearing guys kiss LovePeddler in brothels, i think kissing can only be done when there is affection btw both parties.
kiss olosho bikonu? shocked...endtime tinzs
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 20, 2018
This made me remember my ex.
Babe can kiss for Africa! I however see it as a necessary evil.

I am yet to meet a girl who doesn't fancy kissing.
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
When some will b pushing saliva into your mouth angry
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by Martin0(m): 10:54pm On Feb 20, 2018
sexybbstar:
One se.un's forum ehn?
walahi see bakassigrin
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by Twoclans(f): 10:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
lefulefu:
Na waoh Twoclans do u consider kissing as disgusting?cheesy my mouth no dey smell cos i wash my tongue thoroughly both the top and d under and i also chop plenty carrotscheesy.

Naaaahhhhh,i don't consider kissing disgusting at all, especially when the guy got that kind of lips that when he is talking to you the only thing on my mind is to kiss him lipsrsealed

Sir lefulefu I am waiting for your response on the other side. (I hope you code) wink
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by Ralphjoe(m): 11:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
this right here is a perfect example of someone that doesn't like kissing, in kissing, there must be little exchange of saliva. This is an excuse my ex gave me then for not liking to kiss.
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ralphjoe:
I have noticed that majority of Nigerian girls don't like kissing, some considers it as an unclean and disgusting act, why the others can only manage a peck on their lips. This observation came about as a result of my experience with girls i've dated, of all the 4 girls i've dated, none of them likes kissing, the current one am dating now actually told me that kissing is disgusting to her, guys whats your take on this and girls why don't you like kissing? cc lalasticlala plz move this to fp
None like kissing? Dude maybe you should try changing your toothpaste.
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ralphjoe:
this right here is a perfect example of someone that doesn't like kissing, in kissing, there must be little exchange of saliva. This is an excuse my ex gave me then for not liking to kiss.
I actually love kissing. But some will want u to drink their spit.. I just Kant.
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by Martin0(m): 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
Twoclans:

Naaaahhhhh,i don't consider kissing disgusting at all, especially when the guy got that kind of lips that when he is talking to you the only thing on my mind is to kiss him lipsrsealed

Sir lefulefu I am waiting for your response on the other side. (I hope you code) wink

see love oooo chai lefulefu I hail u oogrin
ur boy is loyal
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by Ralphjoe(m): 11:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
None like kissing? Dude maybe you should try changing your toothpaste.
well I have no reason to change my toothpaste as the one am using is doing excellently well, i am a sucker for cleanliness because i believe the popular saying that cleanliness is next to godliness, i don't joke with my personal hygiene. The thing is some girls just don't love kissing, not because of any mouth odour as being said here.
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by Ralphjoe(m): 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I actually love kissing. But some will want u to drink their spit.. I just Kant.
hmmm those that pushes spit into their partner's mouth don't just know how to kiss.
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by Martin0(m): 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

chai
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by habsydiamond(m): 11:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ladies no fit kiss simply because dem no won affect guys with their mouth perfume syndrome......e no dey comot for body ooo.. grin grin
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by lordraiden(m): 12:00am On Feb 21, 2018
My ex don't like kissing just put your diƧk and make her reach cloud 9 while the current one can Kiss for Africa... She can kiss you for an hour... I think its about choice.... I can't sex you with out kissing you its not possible for me
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by biacan(f): 12:37am On Feb 21, 2018
lefulefu:
It still doesn't guarantee that you're worth kissing

Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by KingsCare: 12:38am On Feb 21, 2018
Chikita66:
Ehen Na, that's the only thing their smelling mouth is meant to do.
you father has a smelling mouth...you mutherfucker
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 21, 2018
Ralphjoe:
well I have no reason to change my toothpaste as the one am using is doing excellently well, i am a sucker for cleanliness because i believe the popular saying that cleanliness is next to godliness, i don't joke with my personal hygiene. The thing is some girls just don't love kissing, not because of any mouth odour as being said here.
But you jamming 5 girls who don't like kissing? Or u go for dem high class runs girls? Or perhaps you d type that push saliva into their partners mouth... Yikes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: In Gut We Trust. / Am I Over Reacting? / For Breast Lovers Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.