Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Unity 3d /unreal Engine Experts? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Unity 3d /unreal Engine Experts? (3816 Views)

Looking For A Programmer Expert In Unreal Engine Game Assets / Kick Off With Unreal Engine 5 With Zero Knowledge Of Vs Code And C ++ / Unreal Engine Game Developer Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unity 3d /unreal Engine Experts? by zakkist: 6:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
Hi nairaland, please I need someone who is good in any of the game engines above for iOS/android
You can drop your email or contact below
Or contact me through this mail
Olukay54@outlook.com
Thanks
Re: Unity 3d /unreal Engine Experts? by chingle5(m): 9:56am On Feb 22, 2018
I am a beginner but I will be willing to learn .
Re: Unity 3d /unreal Engine Experts? by chingle5(m): 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Unity 3d /unreal Engine Experts? by Kngghidra: 4:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
I'm a unity 3d developer / cs graduate you can check out my work on my IG @kng_ghidra

1 Like

Re: Unity 3d /unreal Engine Experts? by GucciCat(m): 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
Still wondering which is better than unreal or unity. What advantages can you point out in each of them? Where should a beginner start?
Re: Unity 3d /unreal Engine Experts? by Octopus3000: 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
GucciCat:
Still wondering which is better than unreal or unity. What advantages can you point out in each of them? Where should a beginner start?
If you are a beginner without knowledge of programming, then you should not bother too much with this choice. There are a huge number of different constructors that allow you to create a game without programming knowledge. If you already have programming knowledge, then you should know which ones. If it's C # then you should learn Unity, if you've studied C ++ then I advise you to learn Unreal. If you do it the other way around, you will have to learn a new programming language. Also, it is worth considering some other nuances. For example, will you bias on the schedule? If you want your game to look cool, then you should use the unreal engine. If you are interested in learning more about this, then I advise you to read the article on comparison of Unity and Unreal engine .
Re: Unity 3d /unreal Engine Experts? by bakbukpal: 10:05am On Aug 07, 2020
The game i make using unity calk 08147868823

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcF3BQDy2pc

1 Like

Re: Unity 3d /unreal Engine Experts? by GucciCat(m): 2:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
Octopus3000:

If you are a beginner without knowledge of programming, then you should not bother too much with this choice. There are a huge number of different constructors that allow you to create a game without programming knowledge. If you already have programming knowledge, then you should know which ones. If it's C # then you should learn Unity, if you've studied C ++ then I advise you to learn Unreal. If you do it the other way around, you will have to learn a new programming language. Also, it is worth considering some other nuances. For example, will you bias on the schedule? If you want your game to look cool, then you should use the unreal engine. If you are interested in learning more about this, then I advise you to read the article on comparison of Unity and Unreal engine .
OK thanks. Your advice helped me a lot
Re: Unity 3d /unreal Engine Experts? by Kennyking1234: 3:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
bakbukpal:
The game i make using unity calk 08147868823

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcF3BQDy2pc
wow, how can I learn
Re: Unity 3d /unreal Engine Experts? by Sheriman(m): 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
There are so much job opportunities in artstation.com if you're a Unreal Engine developer or Autodesk Maya or Blender Zbrush or Houdini.
There is cool money in digital skills if you can dedicate time to learn any of them.
Re: Unity 3d /unreal Engine Experts? by HillaryNelo(m): 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
Can a sec school student learn any of this programing language
Re: Unity 3d /unreal Engine Experts? by Kennyking1234: 1:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
i started learning coding at ss2, so yes. just use the internet and search freecodecamp
HillaryNelo:
Can a sec school student learn any of this programing language

(1) (Reply)

Steve Jobs Resigns As Apple Boss / New To Python, Gurus Please Help Solve These Challenges. Thanks. / How Much Does It Cost To Make A Website From Scratch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.