Stats: 3,147,777 members, 7,798,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Dapchi Yobe Girls School Attack: 94 Students Missing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapchi Yobe Girls School Attack: 94 Students Missing (30087 Views)

Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dapchi, Yobe Community / Boko Haram: Parents Storm GGTC Dapchi, Yobe To Know Whereabouts Of Children / Governor Masari Serving Himself Food In The Kitchen Of Government Girls School (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dapchi Yobe Girls School Attack: 94 Students Missing by Newbiee: 7:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
Re: Dapchi Yobe Girls School Attack: 94 Students Missing by 12submarine(m): 7:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
kernel504:

Hahahaha... If your father is Mumuhamad Buhary you will deny him in the international community. Even his wife and daughter have been shouting, how much more a programmed Zombie like you who doesn't earn more minimum wage.
You are wrong. Nigeria politics and sentiments apart, Buhari is actually recognised by international community. But you can disagree if you like believing in lies.
Re: Dapchi Yobe Girls School Attack: 94 Students Missing by bigboss80s(m): 7:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
The Police commissioner, Yobe State command, Abdumaliki Sunmonu, said there has been no case of abduction in the girls school.

This one is just an 1d1ot

Re: Dapchi Yobe Girls School Attack: 94 Students Missing by roqrules04(m): 7:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
They will release the girls b4 election .. it's all a planned work

Re: Dapchi Yobe Girls School Attack: 94 Students Missing by 12submarine(m): 7:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
PointZerom:
Ngeneukwen.u madri.dguy sarrki omenkaliv.es lio.ndeleo pytho.n1 us.ba ikpu.nnu
Nigga, why are you ignoring my question? I mean that UAE stuff.
Re: Dapchi Yobe Girls School Attack: 94 Students Missing by bedspread: 7:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
bodejohn:
Chibok part 2...
Them don come again oooo.... Another Action Packed Movie.....

Re: Dapchi Yobe Girls School Attack: 94 Students Missing by StarUp: 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
AS E DEY HOT PRAYER POINTS!!!

1. Any politician that is a sponsor of Jihad and elimination or subjugation of the innocent in Nigeria - must not finish his/their term in office.

2. We withdraw his/their mandate - in the name of Jesus

3. Let his/their seat reject him/them.

4. We invoke the sweat and blood of the innocent to speak against him/them.

5. We invoke the tears of the fatherless and widows to speak against him/them.

6. Any nairalander supporting them will sleep the sleep of "no waking up" this night.

Re: Dapchi Yobe Girls School Attack: 94 Students Missing by wildkat: 7:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
Anoda chibok girls loading....Dapchi girls now

Re: Dapchi Yobe Girls School Attack: 94 Students Missing by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
roqrules04:
They will release the girls b4 election .. it's all a planned work
yep.. chibok worked so well they decided 2 do it again

Re: Dapchi Yobe Girls School Attack: 94 Students Missing by Deckline(m): 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
Any breaking news from yobe na gobe.

Re: Dapchi Yobe Girls School Attack: 94 Students Missing by wink2015(m): 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2018
ijustdey:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/yobe-girls-school-attack-94-students-missing.html

It seems Nigeria is yet to LEARN SOME LESSONS from Chibok girl episode. History seems to be repeating itself with this kidnap.

Re: Dapchi Yobe Girls School Attack: 94 Students Missing by HisSexcellency(m): 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Fake news from our detractors
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dapchi Yobe Girls School Attack: 94 Students Missing by laliga01: 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
Baawaa:
I can guarantee that those students will not miss, because this is not Jona-dull regime.

Lolx.... You can as well creating another headline for yourself since the original news is not enough for you.
All these sef na boju-boju. They want to gather sympathy vote against 2019 when they will release the girls few months to elections.
Nigerians know all these tricks, it ain't working no more.

Re: Dapchi Yobe Girls School Attack: 94 Students Missing by laliga01: 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
buffalowings4:
I beg I Don tire for naija about kidnapping

Do you mean BBC Hausa?

Biko let me rest and enjoy my life too

But BBC said they all escaped
I'm beginning to think that BBC is part of Buharis propaganda machine
Re: Dapchi Yobe Girls School Attack: 94 Students Missing by adecz: 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
Dapchi, the new 'Chibok'... sad

Re: Dapchi Yobe Girls School Attack: 94 Students Missing by Monogamy: 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
Pay back time

That's how Northerner politicians play their politics Why always when the election is around the corner that boko haram always abduct

Re: Dapchi Yobe Girls School Attack: 94 Students Missing by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2018
Omeokachie:
Please stop lying.

Buhari has defeated boko haram.
Army even handed him Shekau's flag and Quran.
Yes,the army even dug a borehole in Sambisa.

Shekau is even disguising with blue and black hijab

Re: Dapchi Yobe Girls School Attack: 94 Students Missing by Kingspin(m): 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
The same strategy that won them election.. Creating fear, killing, intimidation, and crisis across the land.

Re: Dapchi Yobe Girls School Attack: 94 Students Missing by nextstep(m): 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
I hope the girls are safe and sound - and if captured - will be returned unharmed.

That said, it appears that with each passing day, we realize that Buhari is not the wizard with the magical wand that he is popularly portrayed to be. I personally realized this back in dry season 1985 (March or so), when my mom and I were standing in line for 3 hours in the hot sun to buy staple foodstuffs. Everywhere, people were being flogged, sacked, detained, humiliated, and starved. I was thus shocked when people supported the election bid of this coup-plotter with little regard for other people or for established authority.

Well, he has shown his true colours. Arrogant, headstrong, insensitive, vindictive, sectionalist, overly proud, selfish... these are some of the adjectives one can use to describe him. What other leader has had so much disdain for his own people to the point where he can utter: "my people are useless, my people are senseless..."? Yet it wouldn't be all that bad if - like the benevolent dictator he is made out to be - he actually was competent. We should have known from his "blood and baboon speech" that he doesn't have Nigeria's best interest at heart.

He spent so much time abusing and blaming previous administrations of being incompetent and ineffective, yet ironically, it is his own administration that will bear the label of "most ineffective, most incompetence, and most divisive" in Nigeria's history.

He promised so much yet delivered so little. We know politicians stretch the truth, but in his case, there was no truth to be found. At least, for the rest of Nigeria's history, nobody will say: "ey... if only we had elected Buhari, things would have been better"... When historians look at Nigeria's socio-political and economic indices, they will notice two periods of sharp decline: 1984-1985 and 2015-2019.

We've heard about the success of the Nigerian Army over BH, yet this evil keeps rearing its head and getting emboldened. We've heard reports of innocent souls being brutally murdered, yet our "saviour" offers little, says less, and does nothing. We hear of fights against corruption, and plans to do this and that... yet, it's like we're on a never-ending merry-go-round, seeing the same platitudes, the same excuses, the same inaction, over and over again.

I don't know which leaders are going to move us forward, but it's obvious that business as usual is going to give us the same results. Where you come from does not matter; how you can make this country better than you found it is what counts.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dapchi Yobe Girls School Attack: 94 Students Missing by obowunmi(m): 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2018
Buhari has unleashed Boko Horam again.

Re: Dapchi Yobe Girls School Attack: 94 Students Missing by obowunmi(m): 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2018
Buhari is BokoHoram

Boko Horam is Buhari

Re: Dapchi Yobe Girls School Attack: 94 Students Missing by osazeeblue01: 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
Hahahaha they said oga Jonathan was clueless....

Re: Dapchi Yobe Girls School Attack: 94 Students Missing by VirginFinder: 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2018
Which kain wahala be this?

Bono Haram has been reenergised by the ransom money they got from the FG.

O my!

Re: Dapchi Yobe Girls School Attack: 94 Students Missing by 9jaown(m): 8:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
Baawaa:
I can guarantee that those students will not miss, because this is not Jona-dull regime.
with your internet connection and small sense. You are showing the world how dump you are.
APC govt. paid millions to free police men and some women. Today we have cases of missing girls in Yobe. And you bitch azz nigger be calling Goodluck. Boko Haram having filed day.. you niggers brain are so Bleep. When I say you people I meant APC, almajiris and you. Goodluck is better than this dead brain nigger.

Re: Dapchi Yobe Girls School Attack: 94 Students Missing by obailala(m): 8:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
ivandragon:
most of the girls will be found, soon, unharmed.

the chibok abduction was a well coordinated act to undermine & totally discredit GEJ.

this is just a half baked attempt by an increasingly desperate terror group.
You are very right! The current Dapchi girls attack and abduction is just a well orchestrated plan by PDP lackeys to discredit Buhari before the forthcoming 2019 elections. Just shows you how daft the PDPians are, couldnt even come up with a novel propaganda idea, they just had to plagiarize the script of APC from 2014. Tufia!
Re: Dapchi Yobe Girls School Attack: 94 Students Missing by Solorrman(m): 8:15pm On Feb 20, 2018
There are a lot of bastards cursing and insulting buhari,not knowing buhari is already going to be the second and third president in Nigeria whether uglies never gree na him we the majority illiterates as u said shall beat the said educated magots to early grave of shame and failure. Buhari must rule again whether he chooses not to ,we the good guys will vote for him with 99.9 scale . Those chimpanzees with mini skirts and bigger trousers roaming without job shall only educate themselves inside graveyard full of educated cockroaches . They thought wearing mini skirt by even a matured mothers is the education or is the western way of life forgetting the western world do not use garri and egba as the number one food they don't eat human beings or monkeys,apes,frogs,donkeys in ogbolo,maggots,dogs,flies and even bone of the human skeleton exhume from grave how can u boycott meat while u eats human beings replacing the meat ? My real name is original illiterate from north,they guys u are very desperate to kill but for me I don't even kill a rat or hit a dog before I slay it,i respect life and don't fight nobody. U can also call me super bastard or even gorilla but what I said is a fact. Lastly i don't read replies bkos I expect a lot of replies from educated Samaritan passing black stool but insisted they are westerners educated. There is no way a monkey can pass his master,no wise man should be saying i am wise u are novice
Re: Dapchi Yobe Girls School Attack: 94 Students Missing by Eazi1(m): 8:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
Baawaa:
so u ar telling me dis z bubu sharp regim abi? when hersmen killed every hr,went to farm nd kill lyk hen, or wnt 2 unilorin to poison deir dam nd killed 1 there.....its obvious u ar acting like a fulani man....

Re: Dapchi Yobe Girls School Attack: 94 Students Missing by ivandragon: 8:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
obailala:

You are very right! The current Dapchi girls attack and abduction is just a well orchestrated plan by PDP lackeys to discredit Buhari before the forthcoming 2019 elections. Just shows you how daft the PDPians are, couldnt even come up with a novel propaganda idea, they just had to plagiarize the script of APC from 2014. Tufia!

lol...

obailala!!!

the blind oba that only sees the speck in the eyes of the opposition but ignores the log in his own favoured thieves & liars...

the office of the SFG just 'spended' N65m in 2017 on a website that was last updated in 2013...

why don't you hop over there & display your stup!d!ty?

Re: Dapchi Yobe Girls School Attack: 94 Students Missing by Eazi1(m): 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
mr solorrman, all wht u said is a shit lyk fuking hell anoying sht.... y wuld u d hell be callin 1 bastard?....z dat bubu ur father or smtin?....Bleep u man!!!
Re: Dapchi Yobe Girls School Attack: 94 Students Missing by eTECTIVe(m): 8:42pm On Feb 20, 2018
D govt either plotted d attack to get its 1billion loan granted or to score some point by quickly rescuing d gals and still getting its 1billion loan.. Next year is election and their approval rating is very low and dey know it. its a win win for dem

Uduaghan Attends APC NEC Meeting Today / Court Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha / Edo Primary: APC Governors To Meet Tinubu Over Obaseki