Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese (36029 Views)

She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return / My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! / Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese by Islie: 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2018
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

A single lady simply known as Ayo, attempted to trap a top politician in Ogun State with pregnancy in order to rope him in as husband but her plans failed in Lagos.

The lady in question resided at Silver Estate in Ejigbo area of Lagos but she met the politician in Ogun State, they became lovers and developed their relationship for some years without his wife’s knowledge.

P.M.EXPRESS scooped that she got pregnant and put to bed a baby boy. But the new baby looked more like Ayo’s secret lover who was a Lebanese she had dated before she met the politician.

It was gathered that after the baby was born, the excited politician went to the undisclosed hospital in Lagos to meet Ayo and see the new baby which he thought he was the real father. It was then the whole secret got exposed and he discovered that Ayo had fooled him all the while by informing him that he had impregnated her.

It was gathered that the baby’s hairs, body and colour completely resembled Ayo’s Lebanese secret lover. The politician asked Ayo what would have been the cause as there was no sign that the baby was born by a Nigerian father.

She replied that it could be a mixture of his gene and that of her former lover who was a Lebanese. She reportedly pleaded with him to accept the baby since he had no child from his wife.

But the politician was said to have become angry, walked out of the hospital and cut every communication link he had with Ayo.

P.M.EXPRESS learnt that during the period of their relationship, the politician revealed to Ayo that he was married for several years but that his wife was unable to have a child. He explained that his wife’s chances of getting pregnant and having a child was slim because of her age and menopause.

Ayo then pretended to empathise with him and promised that she will bear a child for him. The politician then started taking care of her; rented a two bedroom apartment for her and gave her a car.

However, after being in relationship for years without any pregnancy, Ayo played fast one on him and got impregnated by her Lebanese lover who had since left Nigeria.

When Ayo eventually became pregnant, she announced it to the man who took special care of her and ensured that she lacked nothing throughout the pregnancy period. It was after she put to bed that she landed into serious problem. The politician disowned her and the baby and life became unbearable for her.

P.M.EXPRESS gathered that Ayo is now in dilemma on what to do and having a son without a father since the politician had disowned the baby. She was said to have also attempted to communicate with her Lebanese lover but had been unable to reach him as his friends do not have his contacts in Lebanon.

http://pmexpressng.com/ladys-attempt-trap-top-politician-pregnancy-fails/

2 Likes

Re: Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
shocked

I knew it must be Cyriacus Izuekwe the wicked reporter

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese by thesicilian: 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2018
Lol
Re: Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese by NwaAmaikpe: 8:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
shocked

I'm always bewildered when I hear a lady tried using pregnancy to trap a man.

I wonder what type of men even allow themselves be trapped by such fvckery.

Well, not an 042 brought up like me.
If you won't 'born' it for yourself alone, you 'born' it and give to me.
My grandmother is idle in the village

114 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
It was gathered that the baby’s hairs, body and colour completely resembled Ayo’s Lebanese secret lover. The politician asked Ayo what would have been the cause as there was no sign that the baby was born by a Nigerian father.

She replied that it could be a mixture of his gene and that of her former lover who was a Lebanese.

Some women could make the devil be walking around with pen and jotter just to be updating himself on a seconds bases embarassed

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well, not an 042 brought up like me. If you won't 'born' it for yourself alone, you 'born' it and give to me. My grandmother is idle in the village
gringrin
This clown never cease to be funny.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese by doctimonyeka(m): 8:20pm On Feb 20, 2018
Some women and desperation are like bread and butter..

Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese by Firefire(m): 9:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
This is Super Story....

2 Likes

Re: Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese by babdap: 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
olosho jatijati

1 Like

Re: Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese by AuroraB(f): 2:43am On Feb 21, 2018
Oh girl, you are canned cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Played yourself by yourself grin
If not for the obvious features, the man would have been one big-headed iriot like that oooo grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese by Pavore9: 3:35am On Feb 21, 2018
It proves the man has fertility issues. The lady outsmarted herself.

19 Likes

Re: Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese by cooldipo(m): 3:37am On Feb 21, 2018
grin cheesy

doctimonyeka:
Some women and desperation are like bread and butter..

Tufiakwa!
Re: Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese by chriskosherbal(m): 3:43am On Feb 21, 2018
Gobe reversal.
Re: Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese by Nutase: 4:21am On Feb 21, 2018
Re: Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese by AdolfHitlerxXx: 4:31am On Feb 21, 2018
ALL men should do DNA tests for ALL "their children"

Don't waste your money taking care of another man's children except willingly.

Don't become an involuntary member of Red Cross. tongue tongue tongue

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese by Yankee101: 5:01am On Feb 21, 2018
Dem dey trap wind?
Re: Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese by Samusu(m): 5:36am On Feb 21, 2018
Fake news
Re: Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese by meezynetwork(m): 5:51am On Feb 21, 2018
Ok na
Re: Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese by leofab(f): 5:56am On Feb 21, 2018
Now this is funny
Re: Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese by seniorgozman(m): 7:11am On Feb 21, 2018
The man has fertility problem

2 Likes

Re: Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese by overlord29(m): 8:27am On Feb 21, 2018
angry
DOn't Ever PLay Yourself - Dj KhaLed (MajOr Key-2016)

1 Like

Re: Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese by akeentech(m): 9:02am On Feb 21, 2018
seniorgozman:
The man has fertility problem

1 Like

Re: Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese by AntiGod: 9:02am On Feb 21, 2018
Hmm
Re: Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese by judecares1(m): 9:03am On Feb 21, 2018
DISADVANTAGE OF SLEEPING WITH VARIOUS MEN
Re: Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese by TreasuredGlory: 9:03am On Feb 21, 2018
Try again later. Thanks.
Re: Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese by jerflakes(m): 9:04am On Feb 21, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

Some woman could make the devil be walking around with pen and jotter just to be updating himself on a seconds bases embarassed

grin

grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 21, 2018
grin Nigerian gals and Lebanese men is like 5&,6 somebody help me wit that Zuma pic jare grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese by nonut: 9:05am On Feb 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well, not an 042 brought up like me.
If you won't 'born' it for yourself alone, you 'born' it and give to me.
My grandmother is idle in the village

3 Likes

Re: Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese by emperorAY(m): 9:07am On Feb 21, 2018
U cant be smarter than God.

1 Like

Re: Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese by Afritop(m): 9:08am On Feb 21, 2018
What if the baby is not Lebanese, he would have foolishly accepted the baby

and any additional child he might have different from the child's gender might develop romantic feelings towards his supposed sibling maybe leading to incest in future

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? / Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google / Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.