Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts (42003 Views)

BBNaija: Vandora Shows Her Boobs Again / BBNaija: Vandora's Boob And Nipple Mistakenly Exposed / BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by evanso6226(f): 11:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
Vandora, one of the evicted Big Brother Naija 3 housemates, has said that she was voted out for refusing to partake in sexual activities.

She claimed her eviction is connected to this.
Vandora, who was evicted alongside her strategic partner, Dee-One on Sunday, said she was traumatized after the eviction.

She said people did not vote for her despite being true to her personality, although she is happy she formed new friendship.

Speaking to Africa Magic, Vandora said, ” I was evicted because people did not vote, Our pair was not ordinary.

”I don’t think we did anything wrong, we were not doing what everyone was doing, like the kissing and loving because we were trying to stay true to who we were”.

According to her, the good thing about the show is bonding and friendship. She believes housemates would make good friends after the show.

Read more http://www.clintgist.com/big-brother-naija-3-vandora-says-voted-refusing-partake-sexual-activities/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by IME1: 11:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
E ya

Their loss
Your gain
Although you knew the kind of show you were entering sha

*modified

BUT
Kudos to anyone who stands for integrity and morality and the true African culture of decency.

*fixed

155 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by HallaDaTruth: 11:39pm On Feb 20, 2018
But your neepoolz were exposed severally na.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVOYeAaDxNI

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by zilon12(m): 11:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
IME1:
E ya

Their loss
Your gain
BUT
Kudos that you stood for integrity and morality and the true African culture of decency

integrity? after showing her breast?

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by HallaDaTruth: 11:56pm On Feb 20, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by HallaDaTruth: 11:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
zilon12:

integrity? after showing her breast?
don't mind her

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by InfernoNig: 12:18am On Feb 21, 2018
Like say u nor partake for the rubbish. N you get boyfriend

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by zolapower: 6:45am On Feb 21, 2018
An element of truth
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by omoiyalayi(m): 7:27am On Feb 21, 2018
Why didn't u join them cos dats wat d show is all abt ? It's not abt been real to urself it's a game & u gat 2 play it well if u must win

Don't u know dat nigeria 'll continue to vote for Michael & Nina for s*x entertainment?

What is remaining after exposing booby up n down ?

But dat her breast don suffer o

Well done 2 d guys dat ve been dia

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by congorasta: 8:05am On Feb 21, 2018
big brother is of the devil

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by CAPSLOCKED: 8:05am On Feb 21, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
But your nipples were exposed severally na.

NA SO.

THE ORGANISERS OF THE SHOW MADE A MISTAKE BY FORGETTING TO GIVE HER A "LOSER'S MEDAL" AS A REWARD FOR HER FAILURE.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by emmyw(m): 8:06am On Feb 21, 2018
She Didn't Know Before Going Abi? Attention Seeker

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by SirLakes: 8:06am On Feb 21, 2018
Ooooooo ahn ahn nairaland why nah

Excuse me please

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by jonadaft: 8:06am On Feb 21, 2018
You that would fùck all the guys in the house if allowed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by Litblogger: 8:06am On Feb 21, 2018
Didn't she know being Hot and acting like a nymph is what BBN is all about?

Silly excuse jare.

Accept your defeat!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 21, 2018
It's a lie! One way or the other 2 pairs would have gone, so what the heck?
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by bloomstar: 8:08am On Feb 21, 2018
like you dont know thats what bb9ja is all about before going, rubbish,

abeg, here are tips on how to cure your ulcer using natural remedies

http://generalhealthinfo.com/2017/12/08/tips-cure-ulcer-using-natural-remedies/
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by tofolo(m): 8:08am On Feb 21, 2018
BBN, A nairalander was signed by Olamide, as a new artiste but only one thread was created about him. this bbn thing is getting out of hand abeg.Why do we only celebrate mediocrity? angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by SarcasticMe(m): 8:08am On Feb 21, 2018
Sadly, immorality is becoming the norm, and right under our noses, it will soon become a necessity. What kind of parent will the youth of nowadays be?
Sadly, this is rampant in the religious circle too. You're supposed to be an example unto others, but you do all the things the Bible commands you not to do.

BBN is not my problem because whether we like it or not, there will always be one BBN around. My problem is that people are substituting values and morals for vices now and no one cares about that. Even on nairaland, we are here throwing jabs at one another, trying to be relevant in an irrelevant way. How will we build this nation when we don't see anything wrong in our own day to day activities.

All we ever needed was to live right. God help us to realize that sin is sin and immorality is the death of a people.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by CAPSLOCKED: 8:08am On Feb 21, 2018
IME1:
E ya

Their loss
Your gain
BUT

Kudos that you stood for integrity and morality and the true African culture of decency

AFRICAN CULTURE OF DECENCY, OR HYPOCRISY?

YOU TALK LIKE WE WEREN'T PLEASED WITH ROAMING HALF NAKED UNTIL THE WHITE PEOPLE CAME AND IMPOSED THEIR CULTURES ON US.

GO TO MANY OTHER PARTS OF AFRICA, EXAMPLE SWAZILAND, AND SEE THAT WEARING CLOTHES IS LIKE A TABOO TO THE WOMEN. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by kenzysmith: 8:08am On Feb 21, 2018
yeye dey smell u wen dey open falling brest up and down
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by favourmic(m): 8:09am On Feb 21, 2018
The teacher came to the classroom and Ask... Comfort,, How are you feeling Today? She replied,, Am feeling comfortable. The teacher said "Good. Ahmed how are you feeling today? Ahmed replied,, Am feeling Ahmedable. So the teacher wants to test another student knowledge and ask Muri,, How are you feeling today? Muri replied,, Am feeling muritable. For those reading this post... How are you feeling today grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by Diamondwriter(m): 8:09am On Feb 21, 2018
She was voted out because her paired partner refused to partake in sexual activities, not her.
She was practically throwing herself at Dee1, but the dude is married.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by oshe11: 8:10am On Feb 21, 2018
You were evicted cos of dee1.
GO AND CHOP UR L IN PEACE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by computer0810(m): 8:10am On Feb 21, 2018
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by deebrain(m): 8:10am On Feb 21, 2018
congorasta:

So the devil could come up with an initiative that could give someone 45million naira, while angels sat down preaching, judging and doing referee abi?

Please give that devil my complimentary card.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by Boyooosa(m): 8:10am On Feb 21, 2018
Goansitdown! Dem no tell u b4 say u go kiss n take part in sexual act? Nonsense!
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by AntiWailer: 8:11am On Feb 21, 2018
Is orait.

Come and be going.
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 21, 2018
congorasta:
Any sensible literate knows bbn got it ideas from George Orwell's book! Calm down on the devil talk.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Was Voted Out For Not Kissing & Engaging In Sexual Acts by kenzysmith: 8:11am On Feb 21, 2018
this same girl was begging dee one for kiss human being shall wen una fail 4 sch na stupid thing una go dey yan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija Vs Gulder Ultimate Search: Which Do Nigerians Prefer? / #bbnaija: Anto And Khloe Return To The House / Jimmy Odukoya Features In Hollywood Movie 'Woman King' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.