Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Jayz Spends $91,935 ( N32.2million ) In Club On Ace - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jayz Spends $91,935 ( N32.2million ) In Club On Ace (1009 Views)

When Jayz And Beyonce Visited Nigeria, See Drinks That Were Offered To Them / Take A Proper Look At This Couple Jayz And Beyoncé / Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jayz Spends $91,935 ( N32.2million ) In Club On Ace by PrettySatan: 2:00am On Feb 21, 2018
Jay Z and his friends went drinking at a popular club in New York and guess what? They bought drinks worth N32M!!!
The receipts show that Jay Z and his friends spent a total of $91, 125 on drinks in one night at PlayHouse club. When you do the conversion to Naira, that’s about N32M. Yes, guys, that's how much money was spent drinking.

Pictures of the receipt show that these guys bought a lot Ace of Spades which interestingly is owned by Jay Z himself which means he gets to keep his money. Wise move right?

Now if you take a close look at the receipt, you will see that the waiter who served the drinks by the name, Dahyana got a tip of $11,000 which when converted to naira is about N3.9M. Imagine earning that kind amount of money in one night!

http://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/celebrities/jay-z-spends-n32m-on-drinks-in-one-night-id8012433.html

Cc: lalasticlala , seun , afam4ever

Re: Jayz Spends $91,935 ( N32.2million ) In Club On Ace by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:04am On Feb 21, 2018
grin

But Jay Z is a co-owner of the Ace Of Spade ... So, whatever he & his friends spent, he still profit on that cheesy
Re: Jayz Spends $91,935 ( N32.2million ) In Club On Ace by PrettySatan: 2:07am On Feb 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

But Jay Z is a co-owner of the Ace Of Spade ... So, whatever he & his friends spent, he still profit on that cheesy

That's true. You made a valid point... He has majority share Ong the owners.

So he spent it on himself indirectly. However on a second thought. I think since he is the owner he decided to promote his brand and not other brand. For example if I own maltina, I don't think I would want to be seen in public drinking Malta Guinness....

What will you say concerning the tip to the waitress?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jayz Spends $91,935 ( N32.2million ) In Club On Ace by Badboiz(m): 2:52am On Feb 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Babe, you get sense but I don’t like the Nyah’s in your DP.. This guy is a business mogul, spends money buying something he co-owns, over $50 million worth of shares with Armand de Brignac..
Re: Jayz Spends $91,935 ( N32.2million ) In Club On Ace by Badboiz(m): 2:53am On Feb 21, 2018
PrettySatan:

So he spent it on himself indirectly. However on a second thought. I think since he is the owner he decided to promote his brand and not other brand. For example if I own maltina, I don't think I would want to be seen in public drinking Malta Guinness....

What will you say concerning the tip to the waitress?[/b]

Co-owner. Someone else reading your post will think it’s solely his property
Re: Jayz Spends $91,935 ( N32.2million ) In Club On Ace by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:49am On Feb 21, 2018
PrettySatan:

What will you say concerning the tip to the waitress?[/b]

Lucky for her grin

I hope she will get all that 11gran sha & she's so lucky to see JayZ up close & personal cheesy
Re: Jayz Spends $91,935 ( N32.2million ) In Club On Ace by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:50am On Feb 21, 2018
Badboiz:

Babe, you get sense but I don’t like the Nyah’s in your DP. This guy is a business mogul, spends money buying something he co-owns, over $50 million worth of shares with Armand de Brignac..

grin

Juz leave my sweet azz sha tongue
Re: Jayz Spends $91,935 ( N32.2million ) In Club On Ace by hacmond(m): 6:37am On Feb 21, 2018
cool
Re: Jayz Spends $91,935 ( N32.2million ) In Club On Ace by PrettySatan: 7:35am On Feb 21, 2018
I am surprised no Nigerian us calling this spending of his a wasteful one. I posted the article cause I was expecting such a reply.

I think we Nigerians are hypocrites...

If a Nigerian had done this at the club, Nigerians will call him names... Same thing with the Drake's God's plan Video... If a Nigerian had gone round sharinfoney he /she would have been called names....

We criticize ourselves but not foreigners.
Re: Jayz Spends $91,935 ( N32.2million ) In Club On Ace by evy1(m): 10:39am On Feb 21, 2018
Hehe if na hushpuppi or any other Nigerian Celebrity spend this kind cash,you will hear name callings and advise of different sort on how to save.
Re: Jayz Spends $91,935 ( N32.2million ) In Club On Ace by Badboiz(m): 10:45am On Feb 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Juz leave my sweet azz sha tongue

I won’t leave it ooo...

(1) (Reply)

Lady Who Is Madly In Love With Actor Junior Pope Tattoos His Name On Her Chest / Charles Okocha Strip Unclad For His Accolades Music Video - Fans React (photo) / Bbnaija: "You Will Never Win Until You Succeed" - Miracle In New Photo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.