Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

“We Gave London Quality” – Davido Brags As He Shuts Down London - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “We Gave London Quality” – Davido Brags As He Shuts Down London (11430 Views)

There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags / Davido Brags As He Wọn 3 Soundscity Award / I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “We Gave London Quality” – Davido Brags As He Shuts Down London by cooldipo(m): 7:19am On Feb 21, 2018
Do what you love and enjoy work!
Re: “We Gave London Quality” – Davido Brags As He Shuts Down London by onatisi(m): 7:22am On Feb 21, 2018
Skepticus:
Quality Trash
dey here dey yab trash
The dude made some good Megabucks in pounds Sterling for just a night , probably more than you will make in a whole year

2 Likes

Re: “We Gave London Quality” – Davido Brags As He Shuts Down London by onatisi(m): 7:25am On Feb 21, 2018
chronique:
Nice one. Not many people gave him a chance, but he has gone ahead to prove people wrong, and also made a statement, that he is a force to be reckoned with. He doesn't have the finest of voices,nor the dopest of lyrics, but the little he has,it makes good use of it,churns out hits,kill shows and makes a lot of money and goes home, smiling to the bank. He has a very very good team that works with him. Davido is truly a super star,and unarguably the biggest Nigerian music export on the African continent as at today. I admire his hardworking and sheer determination and passion to succeed.

Honestly, people really need to learn a lot from David,noone gave him any chance ,people kept calling him a one track star but he has defied all his obvious inadequacies and forged ahead.in life what people think about you doesn't matter ,what matters most is what you yourself think about yourself

3 Likes

Re: “We Gave London Quality” – Davido Brags As He Shuts Down London by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 21, 2018
obrigado080:
FULANI COLONIZATION/ISLAMIZATION AGENDA EXPLAINED

*killer herdsmen and terrorists are sponsored/armed to destroy farms and kill farmers and others
*farmers and their people kill herdsmen & their cattle in revenge
*fulani govt introduce colony and ranches all over nigeria, as the only solution to the herdsmen and farmers' clashes.
*full penetration of south/east and other parts of nigeria by fulanis through their ranches and colonies
*expansion of fulani communities in the south/east by force, inter marriage, buying more land & territory, giving money to desperate individuals, converting gullible individuals etc.
*fulani communities in the south/east would begin to clamour for traditional/religious leaders
*The end game is to have leaders like:
emir of makurdi
emir of lokoja
emir of akure
emir of port harcourt
emir of enugu
emir of uyo
emir of ife
etc
If u doubt this, ask kwara people.
oba of ilorin was replaced with an emir - emir of ilorin. Take note: fulanis were not even sophiscated when they took over ilorin. Today they are in charge of the presidency, military, police, dss, paramilitary, customs, efcc, INEC & every other relevant institution that is key for them to enforce their will on nigerians.
MY PEOPLE BE WISE, GET YOUR PVC!
there is no word to quantify the kind of stupidity that u have
and am very sure u were properly brought up
but u decided to live a stupid life
keyboard warrior
Re: “We Gave London Quality” – Davido Brags As He Shuts Down London by chronique(m): 7:54am On Feb 21, 2018
onatisi:

Honestly, people really need to learn a lot from David,noone gave him any chance ,people kept calling him a one track star but he has defied all his obvious inadequacies and forged ahead.in life what people think about you doesn't matter ,what matters most is what you yourself think about yourself

Exactly! He's currently the best packaged Nigerian artiste. I follow him and some other A list acts on IG and it's easy to tell the difference. I'm proud of the young man.

2 Likes

Re: “We Gave London Quality” – Davido Brags As He Shuts Down London by miraclear: 8:05am On Feb 21, 2018
David is trying jokes apart.I have this advise for all salary earners as a plan B even if its just 6 month into the employment.

Go straight to a microfinance bank and get loan.
Dont remove one naira from the money.
Make sure you have bitcoin account and invest everything i mean everything in buying bitcoin.
At the end of the year , that money would have multiply by 400 percent so the bank will to take 200percent at the end of the year.That means you still have extra 200 percent to yourself including your capital.
All this you would have succeed in doing without lifting a finger in the name of hardwork.
Re: “We Gave London Quality” – Davido Brags As He Shuts Down London by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 21, 2018
chronique:
Nice one. Not many people gave him a chance, but he has gone ahead to prove people wrong, and also made a statement, that he is a force to be reckoned with. He doesn't have the finest of voices,nor the dopest of lyrics, but the little he has,he makes good use of it,churns out hits,kill shows and makes a lot of money and goes home, smiling to the bank. He has a very very good team that works with him. Davido is truly a super star,and unarguably the biggest Nigerian music export on the African continent as at today. I admire his hardworking and sheer determination and passion to succeed.

I Concord,

sorry I mean concur grin

1 Like

Re: “We Gave London Quality” – Davido Brags As He Shuts Down London by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 21, 2018
onatisi:
dey here dey yab trash
The dude made some good Megabucks in pounds Sterling for just a night , probably more than you will make in a whole year

Make in a year?

or in his life time.

Sadists like that can't progress in life.

1 Like

Re: “We Gave London Quality” – Davido Brags As He Shuts Down London by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 21, 2018
Gbemishile1:

keyboard warrior
Ur parents tried their best, but they couldn,t stop u from being senseless & useless.
Fool the herdsmen would come for ur poor & sorry ass soon.
BASTARD!
Re: “We Gave London Quality” – Davido Brags As He Shuts Down London by STARKACE(m): 8:24am On Feb 21, 2018
Gbemishile1:

keyboard warrior
no word I swear, his ignorance is just on another level
Re: “We Gave London Quality” – Davido Brags As He Shuts Down London by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 21, 2018
Gbemishile1:

keyboard warrior
Ur parents tried their best. But they still couldn,t stop u from being senseless and useless.
FOOL d herdsmen would destroy u soon.
BASTARD!
Re: “We Gave London Quality” – Davido Brags As He Shuts Down London by wonderoko: 9:04am On Feb 21, 2018
Congrats to all weekend subscribers , we are winning today again with 420 odds for todays fixed correct score . call now to be part of the winning .
Re: “We Gave London Quality” – Davido Brags As He Shuts Down London by Waky509(m): 9:41am On Feb 21, 2018
I was there with my uncle...i'm the one that pick that wizkid "max"
Re: “We Gave London Quality” – Davido Brags As He Shuts Down London by jobbers: 9:58am On Feb 21, 2018
oh
Re: “We Gave London Quality” – Davido Brags As He Shuts Down London by Mariasarah: 10:51am On Feb 21, 2018
need a loan? contact 08109056344 or mbassey@pagefinance.com
miraclear:
David is trying jokes apart.I have this advise for all salary earners as a plan B even if its just 6 month into the employment.

Go straight to a microfinance bank and get loan.
Dont remove one naira from the money.
Make sure you have bitcoin account and invest everything i mean everything in buying bitcoin.
At the end of the year , that money would have multiply by 400 percent so the bank will to take 200percent at the end of the year.That means you still have extra 200 percent to yourself including your capital.
All this you would have succeed in doing without lifting a finger in the name of hardwork.
Re: “We Gave London Quality” – Davido Brags As He Shuts Down London by 10ultramed: 10:55am On Feb 21, 2018
Tired of Your Website Embarrassing Your Business? Get the Best WEB DESIGN EXPERIENCE

1) We build powerful websites, mobile apps, and seemless web applications
If you need a site with all the bells and whistles, contact Airtight Design. Database integration, video, audio, ios and android integration, e-commerce — no problem, we serve you right!
Simple sites load faster, are easy to use and are less prone to problems.

2) We're affordable.
We understand in the importance of SMEs in the overall chain of the economy, so we keep our cost very affordable. We only charge you when we do work for you.

3) We are friendly.
Most of our clients have fun working with us. We make the web design process easy and pleasant. We speak in plain English, not techno-babble. And we love what we do for a living..

4) We're honest.
Our business has grown more through word-of-mouth and we intend to continue growing this way. We offer FREE consultation, quotes and detailed proposals. It's all part of our meticulous preparation which is key for a successful project. We'll treat you fairly and do a great job so that you'll want to continue working with us after your site has launched. And, we want you to tell all your friends and colleagues about us.

5) You're the boss.
We'll give you options and the tools and information to make good choices. We'll give you our recommendations, but ultimately, every decision about your website is yours.

Want more reasons?

Why don't you contact us now and be OUR NEXT BOSS?

Contact now on 081~(8742)~8339
Re: “We Gave London Quality” – Davido Brags As He Shuts Down London by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
No hating man, but abeg which white man come that show?, if you gave London quality then the owners of London should be there.
Re: “We Gave London Quality” – Davido Brags As He Shuts Down London by ooshinibos: 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
obrigado080:
FULANI COLONIZATION/ISLAMIZATION AGENDA EXPLAINED

*killer herdsmen and terrorists are sponsored/armed to destroy farms and kill farmers and others
*farmers and their people kill herdsmen & their cattle in revenge
*fulani govt introduce colony and ranches all over nigeria, as the only solution to the herdsmen and farmers' clashes.
*full penetration of south/east and other parts of nigeria by fulanis through their ranches and colonies
*expansion of fulani communities in the south/east by force, inter marriage, buying more land & territory, giving money to desperate individuals, converting gullible individuals etc.
*fulani communities in the south/east would begin to clamour for traditional/religious leaders
*The end game is to have leaders like:
emir of makurdi
emir of lokoja
emir of akure
emir of port harcourt
emir of enugu
emir of uyo
emir of ife
etc
If u doubt this, ask kwara people.
oba of ilorin was replaced with an emir - emir of ilorin. Take note: fulanis were not even sophiscated when they took over ilorin. Today they are in charge of the presidency, military, police, dss, paramilitary, customs, efcc, INEC & every other relevant institution that is key for them to enforce their will on nigerians.
MY PEOPLE BE WISE, GET YOUR PVC!
what has this got to do with davido , Naija !!
Re: “We Gave London Quality” – Davido Brags As He Shuts Down London by Skepticus: 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
onatisi:
dey here dey yab trash

Dolt, get your warped mindset off the idea that anyone who criticizes your tin gods are haters.

That he makes mega bucks from singing trash to empty-headed nuts like you don't affect me in anyway and how I make my money. I just called his music out for what it is. I got no hate for anyone.

I hope he pays you out of his "mega bucks" for dick-riding him on NL.
Re: “We Gave London Quality” – Davido Brags As He Shuts Down London by onatisi(m): 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
Skepticus:

[s]Dolt, get your warped mindset off the idea that anyone who criticizes your tin gods are haters.

That he makes mega bucks from singing trash to empty-headed nuts like you don't affect me in anyway and how I make my money. I just called his music out for what it is. I got no hate for anyone.

I hope he pays you out of his "mega bucks" for dick-riding him on NL.[/s]
Exhibition of blantant foolishness
Re: “We Gave London Quality” – Davido Brags As He Shuts Down London by gentledose(m): 7:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
BADDEST MC

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ipcraft Gives Out Freebies On Instagram For Best Caption On Behind The Scene Pho / Latest Naija Celebrity Gist,this Is Thrilling / Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.