Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

What God Thinks About You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What God Thinks About You (305 Views)

What God Thinks Is What Matters ,men Can Praise And Criticize You The Same Time / How God Thinks? / Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What God Thinks About You by jonatoye(m): 7:12am On Feb 21, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: What God thinks about You

WORD FOR TODAY
When God thinks about you He does not take much thought about today but your future. The level through which he takes you is exclusively part of His plan towards a glorious future!!!
Scriptural Reference
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. (Jeremiah 29.11NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There is an expected end in the heart of every man on earth. It is an established fact that there is a focus or aim for doing what you are doing. I am very sure you are not just moving on in destiny like someone beating the air. You have a dream to fulfill.

The Lord is not ignorant of your dreams and aspirations. He is ever ready to bring your dreams to fulfillment in His own way. He waits for you at every critical junction to assist you and stand by you to bring His word to pass.

When Joseph was at the age of 17, the Lord already sees him as the prime minister of Egypt. The Lord already sees you in the place of your heart desire. Cooperate with Him irrespective of the path He takes you through, His thought towards you is peace and for the fulfillment of your heart desire.

Prayer Point:
Lord! Help me to cooperate with you to workout your good pleasure in my life in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
Each time the Lord thinks about you, He thinks about your future much more than your present!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have a beautiful Wednesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Kicking Habits, Desires And Diseases / Rccg March 2018 Holy Communion Service / Moses' Striking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.