Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon (24051 Views)

Saharareporters Boss, Sowore , A Chameleon On A Mission To Decieve Nigerians(pic / Uchechi Okwu Kanu's Interview With BBC: "2019, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Voting" / The Uprising Of A Chameleon Dance In Enugwu-ukwu, Anambra State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by AmadiAba: 8:07am On Feb 21, 2018
Abia state governor, Okezie Ikpeazu has said that Nnamdi Kanu, who is the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra lies too much and equally worse than a chameleon.

Ikpeazu stated this during an interview with British Broadcasting Cooperation, Igbo(BBC) monitored from IGBERE TV studios.

The governor also said that Nnamdi Kanu speaks from both sides of his mouth as he never consulted him before taking any action. He equally said that Igbos do not want Nigeria to break up as they are ready to rule the country when the time comes.

In his words

''Nnamdi Kanu hates South East governors, he does not want to associate with us despite the love we have for him.

''Whenever you talk with Nnamdi Kanu, he always speaks from both sides of his mouth, he is not a straightforward person ''

''He never consulted me before taking any action, although we all agreed that Igbos are being marginalised but we should sit down and discuss the way out '' he said.

Governor Okezie Ikpeazu agreed that Igbos are being marginalised but don't have guns to go to war if it should break out.

According to him, ''it's true that Igbos are being marginalised but how can we get to the promise land? Who will lead the Igbos to the promise land? Do we have enough guns if war should break out''?

The governor equally said that the Igbos want Nigeria to be united more than the Yorubas, Fulanis, etc.

Igbere TV recalls that Nnamdi Kanu has not been seen since last year when soldiers raided his house in Abia state.

WATCH VIDEO HERE below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=divhUNvBoxo

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/430398/biafra-nnamdi-kanu-lies-too-much-worse-than-chameleon-gov-ikpeazu-tells-bbc-download-video/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by AmadiAba: 8:07am On Feb 21, 2018
cc: Lalasticlala, OAM4J, Mynd44
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by Litblogger: 8:10am On Feb 21, 2018
These men and their drama.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by EternalTruths: 8:12am On Feb 21, 2018
Tell that to United States & ICC courts.

All this lamentation won't save you when they finally declare you a criminal in those courts.

Be blabbing instead of begging.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by Zonacom(m): 8:14am On Feb 21, 2018
Y'all are liars and unworthy of any trust. Too bad some gullible youths fall for your lies and even lose their lives in the process of protecting your interests.

18 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by beejaay: 8:14am On Feb 21, 2018
Igbos are their own worst enemy...how can someone of a governor repute come on international media to castigate someone fighting for the collective interest of your people even going as far as calling other that look down on you names....you will never find the Hausa/Fulani doing this...with all the attrocities shekau committed, you won' see them calling out his name for ridicule....all this slander for what? Power?
Why will anyone expect a freeom fighter to be friend with the corrupt power in place??

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by bizza45: 8:16am On Feb 21, 2018
i might not like nnamdi bcoz of his trash talking, but i know one thing the south east governors abandoned him when he needed them most, d northers will not do this to their own person cry cry cry

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by georjay(m): 8:16am On Feb 21, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by GloriaNinja(f): 8:21am On Feb 21, 2018
IT SEEMS LIKE NNAMDI KANU ESCAPED FROM ALBINISM

10 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:27am On Feb 21, 2018
GloriaNinja:
what about u

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by mrvitalis(m): 8:34am On Feb 21, 2018
beejaay:
Igbos are their own worst enemy...how can someone of a governor repute come on international media to castigate someone fighting for the collective interest of your people even going as far as calling other that look down on you names....you will never find the Hausa/Fulani doing this...with all the attrocities shekau committed, you won' see them calling out his name for ridicule....all this slander for what? Power?
Why will anyone expect a freeom fighter to be friend with the corrupt power in place??
What collective interest

8 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by madridguy(m): 8:35am On Feb 21, 2018
I wish Kanu never associated himself with the rogues. Politician, they're master in use and dump.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by LordNapoleon: 8:36am On Feb 21, 2018
Ikpeazu can say and do whatever he wants, but he should bear in mind that his political career is in articulo montis

23 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by ProWalker: 8:37am On Feb 21, 2018
EternalTruths:
Tell that to United States & ICC courts.

All this lamentation won't save you when they finally declare you a criminal in those courts.

Be blabbing instead of begging.

You guys and chest beating sha!! You should all be remorseful for the madness you caused in that shithole region last year

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by papaejima1: 8:44am On Feb 21, 2018
I have been replaying the video to hear where he said Kanu is a chameleon.
Op must have grown up under parents who spoke everything but Igbo Language

25 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by Dreambeat: 8:49am On Feb 21, 2018
Typical Nigerian politician benefiting from the rot.Nnamdi Kanu never asked for war,he only asked for a referendum.See Okezie talking about guns and bullets.Same strategy being used by the Nigerian state to instill fear in people by claiming Nnamdi Kanu was asking for war.It is just a matter of time Okezie Ikpeazu and his likes will pay for their sins of massacring innocent defenless citizens.

28 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by hammer6F: 8:57am On Feb 21, 2018
AMARABAE, NGOZI123, AFAM4EVA, POINTB

BBC propaganda is now operational in full swing across Igbo land.

First was Kanu wife interview and now Abia State gov.

Nothing good can come from BBC Igbo.

They are trying to stop the Biafra movement.

They will fail.

26 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by AmadiAba: 9:31am On Feb 21, 2018
Did u do literature in Secondary school?

papaejima1:
I have been replaying the video to hear where he said Kanu is a chameleon.
Op must have grown up under parents who spoke everything but Igbo Language

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by omenkaLives(m): 9:34am On Feb 21, 2018
Mr Governor, they are coming for you! cheesy

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by Pavore9: 9:39am On Feb 21, 2018
GloriaNinja:

Is albinism a mental disorder?

3 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by benben1000: 9:49am On Feb 21, 2018
GloriaNinja:
[s]IT SEEMS LIKE NNAMDI KANU ESCAPED FROM ALBINISM[/s]

Afonjas...always focusing on Igbo's light skin out of envy. Even when they post pigs, the use light skin pigs...LOL.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by Stingman: 10:00am On Feb 21, 2018
omenkaLives:

Are you back to Benue from Aba...and found your voice now...?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by lereinter(m): 10:05am On Feb 21, 2018
bizza45:
i might not like nnamdi bcoz of his trash talking, but i know one thing the south east governors abandoned him when he needed them most, d northers will not do this to their own person cry cry cry

he used those trash talk to spoil his case

can u wonder the kind of hero kanu would ve be at the present situation of the country

had he been he was not an hyprocrite

3 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by Nonaira1: 10:06am On Feb 21, 2018
Why should he consult a fat cow that cares only for himself?

Nnamdi was fighting for the people, not for corrupt ass politicians looking out for their pockets.

And continue decieving Niggerians that Igbos want one niggeria with them. Una only got what how many years left in this world to live?

The supporters of nnamdi are the youths aka those of that's the future. When y'all niggas die, which isn't too far off, who are the set to lead? Those of us following him so stay there they delude yourself. I pray you are alive to witness the birth of biafra because all the igbo politicians, the day Biafra gets freedom out of that shithole, I pray they exhile each and every one of una or lock you MFs up for life.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by Nonaira1: 10:12am On Feb 21, 2018
Dreambeat:
Typical Nigerian politician benefiting from the rot.Nnamdi Kanu never asked for war,he only asked for a referendum.See Okezie talking about guns and bullets.Same strategy being used by the Nigerian state to instill fear in people by claiming Nnamdi Kanu was asking for war.It is just a matter of time Okezie Ikpeazu and his likes will pay for their sins of massacring innocent defenless citizens.

That's the typical mindset of your average Niggers.

You wonder why racist whites says that blacks are too violent, too brash and unable to understand democracy rather too savagery to engage in democracy.

I can't say that all blacks prove them right but one thing i believe and i still hold that to the T. When racist whites were making that claim, they were using Niggeria as their observation. They are not an evolved race. Honestly, when they said Africans have no neanderthal DNA. I believe that's a damn liar. I don't think they were made extinct. I think they migrated to Nigerria and formed that shithole. The thinking pattern of Neanderthal and Niggerians are not different at all.

4 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by Igboblog: 10:14am On Feb 21, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala, this man is going crazy, he should let Nnamdi Kanu to be.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by Stingman: 10:16am On Feb 21, 2018
Nonaira1:
Why should he consult a fat cow that cares only for himself?

Nnamdi was fighting for the people, not for corrupt ass politicians looking out for their pockets.

And continue decieving Niggerians that Igbos want one niggeria with them. Una only got what how many years left in this world to live?

The supporters of nnamdi are the youths aka those of that's the future. When y'all niggas die, which isn't too far off, who are the set to lead? Those of us following him so stay there they delude yourself. I pray you are alive to witness the birth of biafra because all the igbo politicians, the day Biafra gets freedom out of that shithole, I pray they exhile each and every one of una or lock you MFs up for life.

You de mind them?

Most SE governors like to play the good boy as the eye the VP or president positions.

This is the reason you hardly see any of them behaving like Fayose, especially that lap d*g, Umahi the Ebony state governor.

How would it end, they will end like OBJ and GEJ who did nothing for their region, except appointing few people in top positions, who only line their pockets. GEJ never constructed any roads in the SE...nor SS...

13 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by UduMgbo1: 10:16am On Feb 21, 2018
[s]
omenkaLives:
[/s]
shatap there and get out
face your ravaged state
they need you more
old man with kid brain cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by omenkaLives(m): 10:20am On Feb 21, 2018
I see Lala viewing.

Fp and more headaches for Grunties. cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vehicle Confiscation By Lagos State Is Unconstitutional & Void - Inibehe Effiong / IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu / Abdul Mahmud 'Great Oracle' Summoned By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.