Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,526 members, 7,808,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF (18884 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 33rd Birthday, Gets Wishes From CAF, NFF / Super Eagles To Receive N714m From CAF As Prize Money For 2019 AFCON / AFCON 2019: Prize Money For Algeria, Senegal, Nigeria To Be Received From CAF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF by fatymore(f): 8:59am On Feb 21, 2018
Agege logawa
Re: Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF by Treasure17(m): 9:11am On Feb 21, 2018
Good one from the governor and All the best to Mfm FC in today's game .
Re: Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF by riches4me(m): 9:29am On Feb 21, 2018
Timoleon:

if I hear! even plateau united can't win it. When Al ahli, Esperance, Tp mazembe, al wydad, even mamlodi dem still dey there

and MFM will have to play all of them right?
Re: Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF by stainlessnature: 9:31am On Feb 21, 2018
Money changes things. I remember my secondary school days, this ground was full of sands where we come to play set for free....

Kudos to LASG for improving sporting activities in the state
Re: Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF by sirjomore(m): 9:41am On Feb 21, 2018
Realdeals:
Fashola handiwork! 10 years ago, nobody would have ever think that place becoming a stadium of international standard, It was just a playground. Meanwhile we are still expecting Gov. Ambode to complete the Ifako Mini-stadium left behind by Fashola, he's yet to make any meaningful impact in sports.
Mtcheew. Who finished it?
Re: Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF by Alexander124: 9:42am On Feb 21, 2018
@bukkytips
Re: Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF by Timoleon(m): 9:42am On Feb 21, 2018
riches4me:

and MFM will have to play all of them right?

no need arguing...can mfm beat plateau united? can mfm beat al ahli? can mfm beat tp mazembe? can mfm beat Esperance of Tunisia? can they beat all wydad? can they even beat gor maia?

I have no problem with you being a fan of mfm. if mfm does beat any of these teams and especially win caf champions league, you can call me out.
Re: Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF by wellmax(m): 9:45am On Feb 21, 2018
Kobicove:
It's not getting the approval that is the issue...

The main issue is being able to maintain the facilities at the stadium undecided

We are talking LAGOS, not some mushroom state or the Yeye FG
Re: Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF by profmallor: 9:51am On Feb 21, 2018
we dont operate under "can't" anointing in our ministry, we can do all things through Christ that strengthens us. We can and will surpass every expectation at this years champions league.

Timoleon:

if I hear! even plateau united can't win it. When Al ahli, Esperance, Tp mazembe, al wydad, even mamlodi dem still dey there

1 Like

Re: Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF by Timoleon(m): 9:53am On Feb 21, 2018
profmallor:

we dont operate under "can't" anointing in our ministry, we can do all things through Christ that strengthens us. We can and will surpass every expectation at this years champions league.

The same way you said you were going to win the league last season when you started well...OK. I am sorry I mentioned you. Please, as you were.
Re: Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF by profmallor: 10:19am On Feb 21, 2018
See we would continue to confess it until we see it happen

Timoleon:

The same way you said you were going to win the league last season when you started well...OK. I am sorry I mentioned you. Please, as you were.
Re: Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF by donqx: 10:43am On Feb 21, 2018
oh
Re: Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF by Timoleon(m): 10:43am On Feb 21, 2018
profmallor:
See we would continue to confess it until we see it happen

k
Re: Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF by mrlaw93(m): 11:10am On Feb 21, 2018
remedick:
the traffic in that state can cause serious health risk, plus no better light
And u think there is no traffic in London or Hong Kong undecided
Re: Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF by Ryocaj(m): 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
Magnifico2000:
How much is the ticket for npfl games at the agege stadium? Or it is free?

I know they will definitely charge fans during the caf competition in agege stadium.
Popular Side- #200... Status box- #500-1000
Re: Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF by iamdannyfc(m): 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ryocaj:
meaning pls
Re: Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF by iamdannyfc(m): 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ryocaj:
meaning pls
Re: Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF by Ryocaj(m): 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
iamdannyfc:
meaning pls
Popular Side- Regular.... Status Box-VIP..
Re: Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF by stainlessnature: 6:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
cheapgoals:
The Confederation of African Football (CAF) has approved the newly improved Agege Stadium as the home ground of MFM FC for the 2018 continental assignment.

The community stadium which was upgraded by the Lagos State Government when the club qualified for the Champions League at the end of the 2017 league season finally got the nod of CAF 24 hours to MFM’s first continental game at home against AS Real Bamako.

The approval was announced by Martinez Gomez from the Gambia who will preside over tomorrow’s game as the Match Commissioner.

Martinez commended the Lagos State Governor, Mr Akinwunmi Ambode for fulfilling his promise of getting the Agege stadium ready on time in line with CAF directives when MFM qualified for the 2018 Champions League.

READ MORE ON

http://cheapgoals.com/agege-soccer-temple-finally-gets-seal-of-approval-from-caf/

CC: LALASTICLALA ,MYND44,SEUN , ROBOSKY02 , DOMINIQUE
I could remember in my secondary school days, I played on this field then, sandy and rough. Look at it now..... Money is good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today Is Perpetua Nkwocha's 46th Birthday / Nigeria Vs Argentina: Olympics Basketball (79 - 93) On 4th August 2012 / Facebook To Start Cristiano Ronaldo Reality TV Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.