Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

High Quality Makeup Brushes(+ #10,000 Worth Of Free Gift) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / High Quality Makeup Brushes(+ #10,000 Worth Of Free Gift) (484 Views)

Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution / Order Your QUALITY Makeup Products From Our Store!!!(picture Below) / How To Avoid Pimples By Easily Cleaning Your Makeup Brushes And Foams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

High Quality Makeup Brushes(+ #10,000 Worth Of Free Gift) by Avvi: 10:27am On Feb 21, 2018
Business Man Says He'll Give #10,000 Worth Of Gift To Anybody Who Decides To Buy His Makeup Brushes!

"And he'll give you 24/7 guidance on mini importation for totally free"!

Dear friend,

If You Would Love To Make Some Cash From Selling Makeup Brushes And Get It Real Cheap, Here's A Good News For You..

My name is David Gabriel S. and I am a business man/student of marketing. I have high quality 24pcs and 32pcs makeup brushes that I newly imported and I want to sell them off to you in wholesale.

If you decide to buy it, I will give you a very low price(It will even shock you) and I'll also deliver it to you for free.

Not just that, I'm into mini importation( I'm even writing a book on it, which I would sell for nothing less than #10,000) so you will have the opportunity to make inquiry on anything concerning mini importation and get all the information in that book for absolutely free.

And the reason I'm going to guide you on mini importation is, unless you were into it before, you probably didn't know but... mini importation, is one of the highly lucrative businesses in Nigeria. You can make your millions from it in no time if you:
1. Know the products that sell(I'll show you).
2. Know who to buy from(I'll show you).
3. Have the capital.

Why I'm offering such a good deal?
The reasons are simple. First, these logistics companies could be so annoying sometimes.

I ordered my products a long time ago so I would have sold them off and used the money to settle an issue by now.

But, they, because of their bad services, delayed the delivery and scattered my whole plan. Infact working with that logistics company was a nightmare.

I couldn't return it and take my money and solve my problem so, I took it to one salon and the owner said stuff to me that was an insult to my intelligence.

That's why I decided to sell it cheaper to a regular person(In wholesale) than hassle and bargain when I need some money for something.

ANOTHER GOOD THING...
I will return your money to you if the product has any fault or isn't new as I have stated.

And here are some important facts about the makeup brushes:

- They have wooden handle.
- They have soft bristles and can be washed after several months of usage.
- They are well packed in a beautiful pink and black bag.
- There are upto 24pcs of brushes per bag and you can decide to sell them in singles and even make more profit.

Listen..
At the time I dropped this good deal here, I also dropped it in several other platforms so I don't expect these brushes to remain unsold for long.

Call me right now or whatsapp 08066989754 to buy.

P.S. Look here, I'm giving you a free gift worth of #10,000 for buying my brushes. I get paid to render that kind of service. I will also REFUND every single dime to you if the product has any fault.
Re: High Quality Makeup Brushes(+ #10,000 Worth Of Free Gift) by Avvi: 10:32am On Feb 21, 2018
Images

Re: High Quality Makeup Brushes(+ #10,000 Worth Of Free Gift) by Mamuzo13(f): 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2020
Avvi:
Business Man Says He'll Give #10,000 Worth Of Gift To Anybody Who Decides To Buy His Makeup Brushes!

"And he'll give you 24/7 guidance on mini importation for totally free"!

Dear friend,

If You Would Love To Make Some Cash From Selling Makeup Brushes And Get It Real Cheap, Here's A Good News For You..

My name is David Gabriel S. and I am a business man/student of marketing. I have high quality 24pcs and 32pcs makeup brushes that I newly imported and I want to sell them off to you in wholesale.

If you decide to buy it, I will give you a very low price(It will even shock you) and I'll also deliver it to you for free.

Not just that, I'm into mini importation( I'm even writing a book on it, which I would sell for nothing less than #10,000) so you will have the opportunity to make inquiry on anything concerning mini importation and get all the information in that book for absolutely free.

And the reason I'm going to guide you on mini importation is, unless you were into it before, you probably didn't know but... mini importation, is one of the highly lucrative businesses in Nigeria. You can make your millions from it in no time if you:
1. Know the products that sell(I'll show you).
2. Know who to buy from(I'll show you).
3. Have the capital.

Why I'm offering such a good deal?
The reasons are simple. First, these logistics companies could be so annoying sometimes.

I ordered my products a long time ago so I would have sold them off and used the money to settle an issue by now.

But, they, because of their bad services, delayed the delivery and scattered my whole plan. Infact working with that logistics company was a nightmare.

I couldn't return it and take my money and solve my problem so, I took it to one salon and the owner said stuff to me that was an insult to my intelligence.

That's why I decided to sell it cheaper to a regular person(In wholesale) than hassle and bargain when I need some money for something.

ANOTHER GOOD THING...
I will return your money to you if the product has any fault or isn't new as I have stated.

And here are some important facts about the makeup brushes:

- They have wooden handle.
- They have soft bristles and can be washed after several months of usage.
- They are well packed in a beautiful pink and black bag.
- There are upto 24pcs of brushes per bag and you can decide to sell them in singles and even make more profit.

Listen..
At the time I dropped this good deal here, I also dropped it in several other platforms so I don't expect these brushes to remain unsold for long.

Call me right now or whatsapp 08066989754 to buy.

P.S. Look here, I'm giving you a free gift worth of #10,000 for buying my brushes. I get paid to render that kind of service. I will also REFUND every single dime to you if the product has any fault.

Please I'm want to buy makeup brush set, so i would like to know which is better; the bobbi brown 24 pcs brush set or the 32 pcs brush set. Please I would also want to know what brushes are in the 32 pcs brush set that that isn't in the 24 pcs brush set

(1) (Reply)

Founder Of Givenchy And French Fashion Icon 'hubert Givenchy' Is Dead / Do You Want Sponsored Ads? Accelerate Your Fashion Biz Sales! / Tore Jeans And Summer Crop Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.