Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,386 members, 7,800,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List (2814 Views)

Dedicated Bulk SMTP Server Cloud Email Server Mass Mail Servers / Business Email For Your Email Marketing / How Often Do You Check/go Through Your Email Box. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by peoplechoice: 12:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
villagepeoplefb:

yes you are getting the inter-spire email sender software, smtp, server and the templates all setup and configured for you.
ok thanks for all your replies i am ordering today.
so when will it be ready sir?
Re: Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by villagepeoplefb: 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
angelbaby49:
Sorry, this email server can it be used as an auto responder to get leads?
yes boss it has a feature to set up auto responder for the sender email.
Re: Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by villagepeoplefb: 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
peoplechoice:

ok thanks for all your replies i am ordering today.
so when will it be ready sir?
we will purchase and host your vps and cloud server that will take few hours to get alive from the time we make the purchase.

after which we will install, set and customize your email server that will take us just 24hrs plus the hours taking to purchase the domain.
after we customize and link it to email providers so that all the mails you will be blasting can enter inboxes.
all together it will take 72hrs to completely set up and delivered to you sir.
thanks.
Re: Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by All4good: 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2018
Angelbaby=Peoplechoice=Villagepeoplefb
Tiler by day and Scam artist by night !
You are back
Re: Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by cmoney22222: 11:32am On Apr 05, 2018
Pls who has used this service before i pay?
Re: Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by villagepeoplefb: 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2018
cmoney22222:
Pls who has used this service before i pay?
test is now available we can give you access to test it with 2,000 emails
Re: Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by cmoney22222: 3:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
better,

How do i go about the testing, am really interested

villagepeoplefb:

test is now available we can give you access to test it with 2,000 emails
Re: Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by villagepeoplefb: 12:00pm On Apr 06, 2018
cmoney22222:
better,

How do i go about the testing, am really interested

drop your email or email martin.hall2@gmx.com
Re: Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by cmoney22222: 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
email sent
villagepeoplefb:

drop your email or email martin.hall2@gmx.com
Re: Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by villagepeoplefb: 12:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
cmoney22222:
email sent
OK BOSS WE GOT IT AND WE HAVE SETUP AND SENT YOUR VERY OWN TEMPORAL SERVER FOR TESTING.
IT WILL BE ON FOR JUST 7DAYS AFTER WHICH IT WILL GO OFF.

YOU CAN USE IT TO BLAST 20,000 EMAILS EVEN AT ONCE BUT WE ADVICE THAT YOU SEND IN BATCHES OF 5,000 FOR QUICK DELIVERY.
IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTION JUST LET US THANKS BOSS.
Re: Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by cmoney22222: 4:04pm On Apr 06, 2018
okay, as discussed on email
villagepeoplefb:

OK BOSS WE GOT IT AND WE HAVE SETUP AND SENT YOUR VERY OWN TEMPORAL SERVER FOR TESTING.
IT WILL BE ON FOR JUST 7DAYS AFTER WHICH IT WILL GO OFF.

YOU CAN USE IT TO BLAST 20,000 EMAILS EVEN AT ONCE BUT WE ADVICE THAT YOU SEND IN BATCHES OF 5,000 FOR QUICK DELIVERY.
IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTION JUST LET US THANKS BOSS.
Re: Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by go100: 3:11am On Apr 09, 2018
am interested gift_golden@yahoo.com
Re: Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by villagepeoplefb: 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
go100:
am interested gift_golden@yahoo.com
i have emailed you details sir
Re: Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by peoplechoice: 2:42pm On May 03, 2018
this server you sent me, how list can i be mailing daily?
Re: Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by peoplechoice: 2:42pm On May 03, 2018
Again what is the inbox delivery rate? quick reply.
Re: Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by villagepeoplefb: 6:40pm On May 03, 2018
peoplechoice:
this server you sent me, how list can i be mailing daily?
ok boss you can send unlimited emails daily but for the sake of fast delivery and inbox delivery we suggest you upload your contacts in batches of 5k email per list. that means extract 5,000 emails and upload in your contact list and do the same until you group all the 5million emails we gave you as bonus.
Then you start sending to the 5k list one at a time.
Re: Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by villagepeoplefb: 6:43pm On May 03, 2018
peoplechoice:
Again what is the inbox delivery rate? quick reply.
we do white list the server from the host most often so the inbox delivery rate is above 70%.

However, we advice you to set the delivery rate to 60second per contacts and we advice that you limit your sending to only 20,000 contacts daily so that your server will not be black listed.
Re: Setup Your Email Server With Interspire,smtp That Blast Email To 400million List by villagepeoplefb: 7:14pm On May 03, 2018
more orders please!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shamballas,lv Belts And Bags And Jesus Pieces For Sale / Wholesale Camcorder / Palm Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.