Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,491 members, 7,781,470 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:59 PM

Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? (6350 Views)

The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University / Oxford Dictionary Recognises IBERIBERISM As An English Word / See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by oluwabless1: 10:42am On Feb 21, 2018
Drop an English that will move mountains and dry up river Niger. check out Mine below

“You are standing in the front of my back”

"open d air let d window cum in jare"

"You are asking were were me... were me not here"

lalasticlala, Mynd44

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by Lonestar124: 11:11am On Feb 21, 2018
I going come back

1 Like

Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by beezyblaze(m): 11:55am On Feb 21, 2018
Oya come and be going

3 Likes

Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by fayluv1(f): 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
finish the food to the brim

21 Likes

Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by mammanbawa: 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
I'm having headache in my ankle.

6 Likes

Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by giftedheart1(m): 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
what is strong in you? what is doing this one?
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by temitopepeter: 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2018
how about your eyes
mammanbawa:
I'm having headache in my ankle.
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
We go see who Sabi street pass

1 Like

Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by gulfer: 2:35pm On Feb 21, 2018
Let me come and be goyin angry angry
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by manlawal(m): 2:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
i tolded you when we are wenting to yetunde's house
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by stansylva: 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2018
Anambra people will b like" I toad u DAT I will frog u"[sup][/sup]

11 Likes

Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by IkeBuya: 3:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
Overheard in Benin City a few years back.......

Out of all my Childrens, Osaro is the worstest
He beated my wife and nakeded she
When I ask him why he behave like so,
He carried me in the up, nack me in the ground and match me leg in the belle!

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by jayweezy(m): 3:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
No anything

1 Like

Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by LordHiffy(m): 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
you people should come and go and go to school

1 Like

Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by Tb222(m): 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2018
teacher: didn't she, no she didnt can any one give an example bisi: yes I can giv won ma. teacher:go ahead bisi:bidnt she ,no she gongon lo

1 Like

Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by ameer2: 4:03pm On Feb 21, 2018
Open d window let d atmosphere jump in.

8 Likes

Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by Melvinsofty: 4:46pm On Feb 21, 2018
Please stop covering me I want to see what they are saying

21 Likes

Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by kadree(m): 4:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
Parent : Sir, are you my son's English teacher?

Me : Yes I are.

18 Likes

Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by Mario1989(m): 5:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
Let's doing our PVC so we could removing APC in 2019...Naija conomy don enter babalawo pocket, na only God fit comot us o

2 Likes

Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by Deckline(m): 5:11pm On Feb 21, 2018
beezyblaze:
Oya come and be going
Sir? Hello sir? Yes sir, I am in the upstairs now sir. You can come when you has seen the sound of the bell.

3 Likes

Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by CaptRewa(m): 5:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
Lemme reverse back!

11 Likes

Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by Jona48(m): 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
please open the window, heat is happening to me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by possesscable(m): 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
Someone says something funny,and you are like *are you kidney me*

2 Likes

Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by Uniqueness01(f): 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
Back then in Boarding school a senior student told my younger brother
"I am talking to you and you are wakaring away do you know the class I am dey?" cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by Bestypretty: 5:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
were did he went? were did he went?, Does i know http://www.schoolcrayon.com/
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by ClassicMan202(m): 5:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
The rain is shining, the sun is falling grin grin grin grin
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by courna(m): 6:03pm On Feb 21, 2018
ameer2:
Open d window let d atmosphere jump in.
WTF! ... lol

1 Like

Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by courna(m): 6:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
your message sounds like u are in weed

1 Like

Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by christ007(m): 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
I see one two people way pass here now now

2 Likes

Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by Vannlex(m): 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
the bone inside the bone is the bone marrow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

University Of Ilorin (unilorin) Admission List 2011/2012 Released / 50% Of Teachers In Sokoto Are Stark Illiterates Says UBEC / Unilag Foundation Programme 2015/2016/ JUPEB Cutoff,ask Any Question,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.