Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Dele Momodu Extends Curse To Ovation Detractors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Extends Curse To Ovation Detractors (1043 Views)

Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting / Tinubu’s Record Trumps His Detractors / Why I'm Being Attacked By Detractors - Okonjo-Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu Extends Curse To Ovation Detractors by AloyEmeka5: 2:04am On Apr 24, 2010
Dele Momodu extends curse to Ovation detractors. What do you think?

"You can attack me, but please not Ovation because I know it has taken me a lot of blood and sweat. My prayer for those who hate Ovation Magazine and don't like it is, God will never give them Ovation. It is a prayer. It is as simple as that. If you don't like something, then you don't deserve it." Ovation Publisher, Dele Momodu tells City Magazine in a recent interview.

http://lindaikeji..com/2010/04/quote-of-day_21.html

Re: Dele Momodu Extends Curse To Ovation Detractors by AloyEmeka5: 2:08am On Apr 24, 2010
10 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said,
what is the meaning of that prayer now? if people don't like ovation, then it's time to redefine your business strategy to present something more than the kids of overweight thieving politicians getting married (or even the politicians themselves getting married). no matter how much you pray that illiterate prayer, if ovation gets a serious competitor, it will be in serious trouble.

APRIL 21, 2010 6:29 PM
Anonymous said,
That prayer is going nowhere cos we all know you made your money by exalting the theives and crooks that abound in Nigeria and kissing their butt.

I know you've got something of a conscience that is why you even bother with replying your critics. Instead of responding the way a market woman would, I beg you to rebrand your magazine and show people that your business ethics has changed and learn to say no to theieves when they ask that you cover their event.

APRIL 21, 2010 7:01 PM
Anonymous said,
FUBU

APRIL 21, 2010 7:21 PM
sexylicious said,
See me see trouble o! Pls must we all like the magazine?? Prayer please ooo locate your sender in Jesus Name! Amen!

APRIL 21, 2010 9:34 PM
Myne Whitman said,
He should listen to the criticism and take what he can learn to build up he mag instead of this "Prayer"

APRIL 21, 2010 11:42 PM
Ms.O said,
That made me LOL!

APRIL 22, 2010 3:24 AM
Anonymous said,
e ba mi ki gbe ole ole o ole o ole o ole o, lol

APRIL 22, 2010 8:04 AM
Anonymous said,
But why is he angry? There are bound to be critics but make good use of the criticism. That is no prayer but a curse. If his critics are saying the truth, then the curse will go back to him. Dele, be careful with your mouth. You are more matured than this.

APRIL 22, 2010 9:13 AM
Anonymous said,
Thank God o,thot i was alone,i DONT like ovation and that curse surely is nt for me,someone that sang Abiola s praise so much and who Abiola made wot he is today,the man had nt even put his head well in the grave b4 he started chanting Babangida/Abachas praise,and he keeps making excuses,so annoying.I DONT LIKE OVATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Titi

APRIL 22, 2010 1:54 PM
Anonymous said,
nawa oooo, i hope thats not a swear, must we like the magazine

APRIL 23, 2010 12:51 PM
Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Re: Dele Momodu Extends Curse To Ovation Detractors by sjeezy8: 2:10am On Apr 24, 2010
lol lmfao Dele Momodu is . . . .
Re: Dele Momodu Extends Curse To Ovation Detractors by AloyEmeka5: 10:30am On Apr 24, 2010
Dele is what?
Re: Dele Momodu Extends Curse To Ovation Detractors by ElRazur: 11:35am On Apr 24, 2010
. . . . is a man who is so desperate and under-pressure that he would say anything, even if it makes no sense.
Re: Dele Momodu Extends Curse To Ovation Detractors by DrKitaun(m): 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2010
Stupid comment 4rm d person that said Momodu made MKO Abiola
Re: Dele Momodu Extends Curse To Ovation Detractors by redsun(m): 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2010
It goes to show that everything is ignorantly done in nigeria,the so called professionals are just punk-as-s dikkies.

For a journalist and a publisher to abhore criticism that much seem like something out of mars.

He sounds so superstitious and deluded.
Re: Dele Momodu Extends Curse To Ovation Detractors by AloyEmeka5: 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

silly comment 4rm d person that said Momodu made MKO Abiola

It's the other way round.
Re: Dele Momodu Extends Curse To Ovation Detractors by Orikinla(m): 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2010
Dele Momodu has paid his dues.
When he was selling bread, most of those insulting him did not know what he was going through.
Now that he has found a lucrative passion in publishing a celebrity photo album, you should wish him all the best in doing so.
Re: Dele Momodu Extends Curse To Ovation Detractors by globalaid(m): 3:50pm On Apr 24, 2010
Nigeria with their pull him down syndrome. what has Dele done now to warrant all this bad publicity, he is not a government official neither is he a government contractor. people should leave this guy alone and face those that has stolen our money.
Re: Dele Momodu Extends Curse To Ovation Detractors by oderemo(m): 3:51pm On Apr 24, 2010
bob dee, just sharaaaaap. get off your high horse.
Re: Dele Momodu Extends Curse To Ovation Detractors by AloyEmeka5: 4:20pm On Apr 24, 2010
globalaid:

Nigeria with their pull him down syndrome. what has Dele done now to warrant all this bad publicity, he is not a government official neither is he a government contractor. people should leave this guy alone and face those that has stolen our money.

He made the comments in an interview and not the other way round. wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Approves N1 Billion (£4 M) To Buy Dustbins From The Uk / 2011 Presidency: Give Us Buhari, Acn Begs Cpc / China Overtakes Japan As World's No. 2 Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.