Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

When A Girl u are toasting Said "I Dont Have Anything To Say" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl u are toasting Said "I Dont Have Anything To Say" (617 Views)

Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. / If A Girl U Are Wooing Sends U This? / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When A Girl u are toasting Said "I Dont Have Anything To Say" by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
u don enter one chance be DAT ooo, I lie?
Re: When A Girl u are toasting Said "I Dont Have Anything To Say" by mercyson(m): 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
No talk too much just check this...

Most people get into a relationship at a very
young age. They get out of it almost as
immediately as they step in when their desires
are accomplished or when love has gone sour.
The desire for sex replaces true love and when
it’s done, the relationship ends woefully
Most girls need someone who is caring,
whereas most guys want sex. Irrespective of
the fact that every person have his/her own
wish in a relationship, most times unnecessary
issues crept in and worsens the situation
thereby leading to acute separation.

continue to read

http://www.pentameloud.com/how-to-be-irresistible-in-your-love-life/
Re: When A Girl u are toasting Said "I Dont Have Anything To Say" by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 21, 2018
mercyson:
No talk too much just check this...

Most people get into a relationship at a very young age. They get out of it almost as immediately as they step in when their desires are accomplished or when love has gone sour. The desire for sex replaces true love and when it’s done, the relationship ends woefully Most girls need someone who is caring, whereas most guys want sex. Irrespective of the fact that every person have his/her own wish in a relationship, most times unnecessary issues crept in and worsens the situation thereby leading to acute separation.
continue to read
http://www.pentameloud.com/how-to-be-irresistible-in-your-love-life/

(1) (Reply)

Your Best Friend Can Be Your Worst Enemy! (my Experience) / Lowkey Ways Your Partner Has Been Cheating On You / BBN; Who Do U Think Will Made It Back To The House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.