Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" (23919 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice / Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" by blesskewe(f): 4:52pm On Feb 21, 2018
Scammist church
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" by Masama: 4:52pm On Feb 21, 2018
Fake news by freeze

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" by don4real18(m): 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2018
I still do not understand how giving to the pastor means giving to God

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" by Kotodoctor: 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2018
Himmler:
Why didn't freeze name the pastor or the church if this story was true? He has never shied away from naming even big pastors like Adeboye and co. The Kenneth no get surname or picture wey we go use identify am? Hmmmm, yeye dey smell. This looks like another stunt from this chronic attention seeker

Forget weather the story na true. That na small thing compared to what this men are capable of. Them don too take the tithes matter seriouse. Which level? We go pay tax to goverment the thing go disappeare. We go pay tithe to church too the thing go still vanish. How far una self. Omo leave freeze make him enter them. NA them bring themself down.

If oyedepo die now, na him pickin go cash in. All he has to say is " God told me" and that's it! If you doubt me check Benson idahosa how him run him own that year. Normal level.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" by Bonjoro: 4:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
He should pause his tithes for 10months na.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" by obaataaokpaewu: 4:55pm On Feb 21, 2018
I wouldn't pay tithes for the next 9 months. If my salary increased before the expiration of the 9months, I will pay 10% of the amount it increased. It's a strong simple as that. God will surely understand

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" by eyinjuege: 4:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
Im sure there's a receipt generated for the transaction to the church, with kenneth's name and surname ( name of recepient will also be on it).
Just show us the receipt, and the pastor should confirm of anyone came to the church office to ask for a refund after being identitified.
They should also tell us why they didn't refund the money after kenneth asked for a refund

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" by henrygold100: 5:02pm On Feb 21, 2018
The money has been used to pay for his gate fee in heaven

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" by sexy74(m): 5:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
Tell the guy that he has paid his thithe in advance.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" by tiredoflife(m): 5:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
if u go to freezes Instagram page u will see the audio communication between freeze and ken..
stop this mumuism plz

Does that make it true
Anyone can do the audio with Kenneth

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" by bezimo(m): 5:08pm On Feb 21, 2018
Idiotic freeze and his goat followers will do anything to trend..as long as its church or pastor matter..bunch or reprobates and brood of vipers..just look at them..
A fake ken..a fake pastor..a fake church without name..but since na tithe matter..his gullible proteges must revel in it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" by kerry57: 5:08pm On Feb 21, 2018
Nairaland is excellent at posting negative news about the church, mind u nothing will ever stop the movement of the gospel and the church, all these attacks are expected cos the book of life, the Bible says it. Keep on publicising the church, the question is God will certainly ask u if ur input into the gospel.

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" by insitu23(m): 5:09pm On Feb 21, 2018
How much is N11,000 that you can not withdraw and drop at the altar for prayer? And why reporting the pastor to freeze? is freeze your God? Is it to ridicule the Pastor or to create scene.....? Tithing is not by force and once you'd done it, believe God to repay you in any way... Gbojunbe

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" by davrob05: 5:11pm On Feb 21, 2018
No chance of loosen cause winning is setting & sure, whatsapp or call if interested for your stake.

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" by Gboom: 5:11pm On Feb 21, 2018
I pity the generation of this freeze because all these stunts he is pulling against the church will soon backfire.
Why can't he antagonize other religion and see the immediate respose from the leaders and followers.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" by macaphan007(m): 5:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
Neminc:

So you can jump into conclusion and believe whatever freeze says whether it is true or not? Is that not an example of the mumuism you're accusing me of? Freeze is not infallible, he is a man like us and he should also be subjected to the same tests of credibility that everybody is subjected to. If you also take a peek into his life, you will also discover that he is not a saint either
I think Freeze should show us evidence of transfer Kenneth did and he should name the Church and parish so we all can believe this tale,I think Nigerians are the most gullible set of people in this world but most claim to be smart,in this day and age of technology one comes up with an accusation without evidence to back it up,if he presents the evidence and its true the Church should refund the guy his money,simple!

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" by Ellabae(f): 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
The story get as he be o.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" by Konye1: 5:22pm On Feb 21, 2018
How come freeze doesn't react to the giving Tb Joshua and others are doing?

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" by ShadowFighter: 5:22pm On Feb 21, 2018
Another cock and bull story. Frz doin' anything for the attention.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" by AntiWailer: 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2018
Na to dey carry offering bazket every week.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" by masterP042(m): 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2018
priceaction:
Another useless twitter cooked up story for his useless followers to masturbate on. No name of the church or the pastor involved, no evidence or screen shots. Idiots everywhere.
Oga, go to instagram, you will see the video evidence, the phone number of the victim, the name of the church and it's location. It's all there.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" by hypnotic(m): 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
Now that he told freeze has he been refunded?

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" by toye440: 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
if u go to freezes Instagram page u will see the audio communication between freeze and ken..
stop this mumuism plz
since u listened to d convo pls tell us d name of d church.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" by toye440: 5:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
Neminc:

So you can jump into conclusion and believe whatever freeze says whether it is true or not? Is that not an example of the mumuism you're accusing me of? Freeze is not infallible, he is a man like us and he should also be subjected to the same tests of credibility that everybody is subjected to. If you also take a peek into his life, you will also discover that he is not a saint either
Test of credibility ke for a man who has no integrity. He claims to b impeccable but his way of life says otherwise. This is not to say i hvnt lost hope in Nigerian pastors albeit their are some who still keep to d standard like Bro Gbile Akanni, Evangelist Mathew Owojaye, WF Kumuyi.
I know i hv d calling but d today men of mamor or should i say palace prophets discourage me.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" by Megatrix: 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
masterP042:

Oga, go to instagram, you will see the video evidence, the phone number of the victim, the name of the church and it's location. It's all there.
Oga what's the name and location of the church?

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" by sprints1: 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Religious belief is an invisible security blanket for insecure individuals.
Closeted minds will continue to allow brainwashing and indoctrination by religious leaders that there is a 'god', and there was a 'jesus', in order that the people with closed minds allow themselves to be controlled so that the various Corporations (churches) remain profitable as the tax-free money continues to roll in.
dude God really exist for a soul,mind and flesh to coexist there must be powerful source behind it..my theory though..God exists..

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 21, 2018
Neminc:
Who is Kenneth? Freeze can just manufacture any name and tell any fairytale that comes out of his delusional mind. Daddy freeze is officially mad!!!!!!

Same way oyedepo dem invent Yusuf and Gbenga and claim that they were blind deaf n cripple from birth n heal them.

Con men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" by bionixs: 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2018
Himmler:
Why didn't freeze name the pastor or the church if this story was true? He has never shied away from naming even big pastors like Adeboye and co. The Kenneth no get surname or picture wey we go use identify am? Hmmmm, yeye dey smell. This looks like another stunt from this chronic attention seeker
na so madness they take start o. don't mind him

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" by hotdealz(m): 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2018
But would this same man refund if God blesses him in excess?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" by Keneeby(m): 5:53pm On Feb 21, 2018
Freeze is too small for God to deal with him, with his false accusations on church

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" by Nicolikedat: 5:55pm On Feb 21, 2018
I don't know the reason why a right thinking person would still take this FREEZer of a guy seriously...is he a heavenly judge that that a worshiper would report to about an over paid tithe.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" by naughtyguess: 5:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
This mumu has forgotten everyone isn't as dumb as he is..... imagine!!! someone who knows your number and u have probably being on talking terms,hear u always with all ur attention seeking sermons pays tithe and u are the first person he reported it too again..... this indeed is a super story...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? / The Charade Of The Stephanie Otobo's Confession & Apology / Photos Of Prophet TB Joshua In Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.