Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" (23917 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice / Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" by ppotter(m): 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Daddy freeze reveals on his Instagram page that one kenneth, who overpaid his tithe by #100, 000, reported that his pastor has rebuffed all his demands for a refund.

When are the sheeples going to be emancipated?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfdLvRRH_Iz/
More like fake news. How was the payment made? Via cash or bank deposit. By these mode of payments, the said error cannot happen. However, the mistake is possible only if Kenneth made the tithe payment via mobile transfer. Anything aside, is a cooked up story by freeze and co.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" by Evince(m): 9:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
KENZINCO:

Jesus was not stealing and telling people not to preach.
If Jesus wasn't acting his preaching, he wouldn't have had any follower.
Get it straight

All this ur talk did it change the obvious as it is written. Does it matter who point you to the right direction. If it is about righteousness then d thief crucified with Jesus will not be save. If mad man Epistle is true will u discard it. My problem with u is that u lack sense if not you should know that the best way to acquire knowledge is reading the Bible urself after ur pastor is done teaching. Ur pastors are not island of knowledge. U hv access to Bible so read it. If a word is hard then look up its meaning in dictionary it is called studying. Stop cheating because I see u love cheating u prefer others to read and u peep in exam. Read ur Bible my friend and stop being dogmatic
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" by Ken4Christ: 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
If It's really true, the person involved should come to the open and make the complain himself assuming all avenue to recover the money failed.

Again, people prefer to attend yahoo yahoo churches these days. It's only in such circle a thing like this can happen.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" by thoosing(m): 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
Newpride:
Freeze is a foolish tool used by devil to discredit gospel hence he is formulating and propagating fake story just to confuse more people into his destructive way.
Let those who believe in tithe pay and let those who don't believe in it not pay.
is it ur money they're using to pay

Pro 26:4 Answer not a fool(freeze) according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" by thoosing(m): 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
ZACHIE:
Haha
This is as comical as Freeze wants it to be.
It is not his fault whatsoever.
Blame merchants in cassocks milking folks to their bones.

But wait o, the church does not have a refund policy. They are a faith based org.
That Brother should refire his faith.
Dangote will soon overpay him too.
It is karma

Pro 26:4 Answer not a fool freeze according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" by thoosing(m): 11:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
Pro 26:4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" by OtemAtum: 12:54am On Feb 22, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Same way oyedepo dem invent Yusuf and Gbenga and claim that they were blind deaf n cripple from birth n heal them.

Con men.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" by somehow: 6:04am On Feb 22, 2018
Did you not read similar stuff that was in the media and on the pages of newspapers?

A woman gave stolen money to church and when it was discovered, the church refused to refund saying it's now God's money. Was that made up too?

Search Nairaland for this particular article.
priceaction:
Another useless twitter cooked up story for his useless followers to masturbate on. No name of the church or the pastor involved, no evidence or screen shots. Idiots everywhere.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" by somehow: 6:12am On Feb 22, 2018
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" by Ajalekoko76(m): 6:49am On Feb 22, 2018
Between Daddy Freeze and OBJ only God knows who dey controversial pass
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" by OyinO: 7:56am On Feb 22, 2018
paxonel:
He will get it at rapture
Rupture Keep daydreaming
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" by paxonel(m): 7:58am On Feb 22, 2018
OyinO:

Rupture Keep daydreaming
grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" by KENZINCO(m): 10:08am On Feb 22, 2018
Evince:

All this ur talk did it change the obvious as it is written. Does it matter who point you to the right direction. If it is about righteousness then d thief crucified with Jesus will not be save. If mad man Epistle is true will u discard it. My problem with u is that u lack sense if not you should know that the best way to acquire knowledge is reading the Bible urself after ur pastor is done teaching. Ur pastors are not island of knowledge. U hv access to Bible so read it. If a word is hard then look up its meaning in dictionary it is called studying. Stop cheating because I see u love cheating u prefer others to read and u peep in exam. Read ur Bible my friend and stop being dogmatic
There is nothing as foolish as basing ones judgement on assumption . you don't even know me at all. How more foolish can you be?

The same way I don't need any pastor to tell me anything contrary to my personal interpretation of the bible, the same I won't need anybody(freeze) to convince me contrary to my believe of the bible either.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" by tochukwunsj: 10:41am On Feb 22, 2018
the money has been given to god them no see angel gab. send am make im collect back the cash from god undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" by Assassin101: 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
he should just invite efcc into this matter. imagine if churches were taxed, the sheeples will bleed money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? / The Charade Of The Stephanie Otobo's Confession & Apology / Photos Of Prophet TB Joshua In Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.