Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Learn This Bitter Truth Before Starting Any Online Business - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Learn This Bitter Truth Before Starting Any Online Business (553 Views)

Corpers! Learn This Skill And Make Passive Income During NYSC / LEARN THIS SKILL, YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. / The Bitter Truth About Affiliate Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn This Bitter Truth Before Starting Any Online Business by KyrianOkeke(m): 2:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
If you’ve ever wanted to start an online business or you’re currently doing a business online and you’re struggling, then you should read this;

This is why,

Some years ago when I first heard about online business I was very excited.

I thought to myself that I’ve discovered a gold mine. It was the very ladder to gain financial stability for me.

Imagine being able to provide well for your family without having to complain, live the life of your dreams, sleep as much as your body desires without having to bother about a work that you have to report to.

The online business was positioned in my mind to help me achieve all of these and even more.

If you’ve ever searched for ways to make money online or read an article about it, then you will know what I’m talking about.

By the time I started out with the online business process, I soon discovered that everything I read were lies.

The articles on google, the materials sold by online marketers, they were all big lies.

I tried everything on every single article I saw online, ranging from entering captchas, freelance article writing, shadow marketing.

But I was disappointed at the end result.

I soon found out setting up a successful online business had more to it than the sweet stories online or else everyone that has heard/read something about it would be rich by now.

Here are some common lies you will find online about an online business;

=>You Make Money Immediately After Starting the Business;

This is one statement that attracts many persons into considering an online business in the first place, the thought of having to make tons of cash from any online business just immediately after starting it.

Many persons who believed this ended up very disappointed.

An online business is not so different from the regular offline businesses, just like you have with your offline business, there’s a place to start the business and evaluate its growth.

You don’t expect to start making a profit immediately (it’s possible to profit immediately though, but it shouldn’t be the focus).

The major aim at the beginning of every business is to keep it moving and that’s what it should be for an online business too.

When starting your business online, be ready to treat it like a real business.

Don’t come into it with the heart of making tons of cash as profit at the start or you will be setting yourself up for a big disappointment.

=> Make money from the comfort of your home with just your phone;

It’s easy to say but how true is it? I don’t have any problems with making money from the comfort of your home because it’s what I do myself, but my problem lies with using a phone.

The thing is, every business has its tool and the perfect tool for doing business online is a system (laptop).

There’s not one successful online business practitioner that uses a phone to work, not one.

Believe this lie of using a phone for your business and be ready to chase success for a long time.

=> Make Tons Of Cash Without Breaking a Sweat;

You must have read some beautiful lines about making money online but let me give you this hard truth today, if you are serious about an online business then be ready to put in the work.

Anything that is worth doing takes hard work. Because the internet makes business easier and faster doesn’t mean the money will just start pouring in.

=> Everything You Need to Succeed in an Online Business is on Google So You Don't Need a Coach;

Many persons are still struggling online because of this.

It’s very true that there are lots of useful information on Google, but the thing is that it takes so much time to actually find them.

It’s like finding a pin inside a needle stack. On the other side, having a coach (one that has visible result o) will save you the time and worries of finding out what works online.

Finally, the online business space is covered with too many false stories and claims that end up leaving people disappointed.

Most persons do not believe in the possibility of making money from their home because of the result of their first attempt.

If you are serious about building a successful online based business, you must first have to clear your mind of all these false stories or you will remain stagnant online.

Click on the Link below to join my Facebook group for online business if you enjoyed this article. Training is FREE
https://www./InternetBusinessInstitute/

(1) (Reply)

Advise Needed Urgently / Corper Gets Live Goat As Prize For Winning Competition In Lagos Orientation Camp / Nigerian Youths To Win Financial Grants Through Nestle And Airtel Sponsored Nati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.